IGNORED

I listened so you don't have to: Teri Maxwell

danvillebelle

You could come to my daughter's wedding! I have her wedding all planned out in my head. She just doesn't know it yet. I hope she likes horses. lol

How old is your daughter? Perhaps we can plan together an Italian/French wedding, think of the wine/ food, Italian and French that almost equals heaven. I have an avialable son aka Cuteneurorad......good breed.....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That brought tears to my eyes. My father is heavily involved in the drug legalisation movement and an illicit but ignored group attempting to get medicinal cannabis to those Australians who need it. I used to bake medicated cookies for distribution to the terminally ill when I lived closer to him, and it's something I'm proud of. I just wish that we had a way that people's respectable mothers/caregivers could easily access it for their loved ones in need.

A person could go to a club and can get bombed out of their mind, but they can't legally smoke a joint. It makes no sense.

A person could go to a club and can get bombed out of their mind, but they can't legally smoke a joint. It makes no sense.

A British friend was appalled by this story. She is an alcoholic and so was her late husband...I mean the hypocrisy!! Her daughter is on coke now....

How old is your daughter? Perhaps we can plan together an Italian/French wedding, think of the wine/ food, Italian and French that almost equals heaven. I have an avialable son aka Cuteneurorad......good breed.....

She's 24. Could you imagine the food??? Italian and French food have got to be the best combo there is in life. Heaven on earth! They can get married at 10am on a Saturday morning so we have the whole day and night to eat. We can have the banquet hall till 2am if we bribe them. Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy

She's 24. Could you imagine the food??? Italian and French food have got to be the best combo there is in life. Heaven on earth! They can get married at 10am on a Saturday morning so we have the whole day and night to eat. We can have the banquet hall till 2am if we bribe them. Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cuteneurorad is 34 in March 35. Saturday morning is fine by me! Shall I sew her a wedding gown?? Let's plan the menu....

Cuteneurorad is 34 in March 35. Saturday morning is fine by me! Shall I sew her a wedding gown?? Let's plan the menu....

Okay, this is how Italian weddings go. For a morning ceremony with only one meal: hot and cold hors d'oeuvres while the guests are coming into the banquet hall. Then antipasto, wedding soup, salad, pasta (usually manicotti), the meal, cake, pastry, and cookies. People out by 6pm For a morning ceremony with two meals that goes into the middle of the night: All of the above. Stop before "cake, pastry..." After the first meal, wait two hours, then come out with fruits and other light things to pick on. Two hours later, next meal. Includes salad. Then cake, cookies, and pastries. Around 10pm: fun foods meal, like homemade pizza, pigs in a blanket, meatballs in cocktail sauce, rice balls and other things eaten with hands, but not hors d'oeuvres. Okay, now let's incorporate both nationalities to get this wedding going! My daughter loves duck and french onion soup, so those two need to be on the menu.

Okay, this is how Italian weddings go. For a morning ceremony with only one meal: hot and cold hors d'oeuvres while the guests are coming into the banquet hall. Then antipasto, wedding soup, salad, pasta (usually manicotti), the meal, cake, pastry, and cookies. People out by 6pm For a morning ceremony with two meals that goes into the middle of the night: All of the above. Stop before "cake, pastry..." After the first meal, wait two hours, then come out with fruits and other light things to pick on. Two hours later, next meal. Includes salad. Then cake, cookies, and pastries. Around 10pm: fun foods meal, like homemade pizza, pigs in a blanket, meatballs in cocktail sauce, rice balls and other things eaten with hands, but not hors d'oeuvres. Okay, now let's incorporate both nationalities to get this wedding going! My daughter loves duck and french onion soup, so those two need to be on the menu.

Shall I throw in some foie gras, quenelles de brochet sauce Nantua, oysters, Assiette Anglaise and I personally make the traditional croquembouche and the biscuit rose de Reims. I thought a guinea fowl in white wine sauce and a beef Wellington?? Just as a start???? I am ok with the French onion soup, Cuteneurorad loves pork, but I leave that to you.

http://www.fishing-in-france.com/french ... quenelles/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croquembouche

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/assiette_anglaise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_rose_de_Reims

In the South West of France, a good wedding meal always includes : foie gras of duck or goose (in fact, the foie grasof goos is better than duck. you MUST go to the Perigord make one meals based on goose.), duck breast,gGriton, fraton and any kind of duck. Then you can eat trout of Pyrenees, or better: deer along with pears poached in wine. (if anyone is interested, I have the recipes of this dish, I can send it ! It's delicious). And champagne, of course. Les biscuits roses de Reims Drinks are made to be eat with champagne. A glass and two biscuits is the ideal. Bon appétit !

(if one day my girlfriend and I we marry, i swear that our priority will not be the dress but food xD)

In the South West of France, a good wedding meal always includes : foie gras of duck or goose (in fact, the foie grasof goos is better than duck. you MUST go to the Perigord make one meals based on goose.), duck breast,gGriton, fraton and any kind of duck. Then you can eat trout of Pyrenees, or better: deer along with pears poached in wine. (if anyone is interested, I have the recipes of this dish, I can send it ! It's delicious). And champagne, of course. Les biscuits roses de Reims Drinks are made to be eat with champagne. A glass and two biscuits is the ideal. Bon appétit !

(if one day my girlfriend and I we marry, i swear that our priority will not be the dress but food xD)

Very true!

I didn't include duck because I don't like it, I leave that to the Italian part of the wedding. I opt for the trout though. My mother loved duck, goose and pigeon.

I think I throw in a truffe from the Périgord.

Pears poched in red or white wine?

Shall I throw in some foie gras, quenelles de brochet sauce Nantua, oysters, Assiette Anglaise and I personally make the traditional croquembouche and the biscuit rose de Reims. I thought a guinea fowl in white wine sauce and a beef Wellington?? Just as a start???? I am ok with the French onion soup, Cuteneurorad loves pork, but I leave that to you.

http://www.fishing-in-france.com/french ... quenelles/

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/assiette_anglaise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_rose_de_Reims

Whoa, now that's a wedding!

theologygeek and latraviata, if this wedding works out, we will all want to go!

Red wine. It has a sour taste, spicy and sweet at once. :)

I use a bottle of red wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, yes even some vanilla and have the fluid reduced untill sirupy.

Let's not forget the cheese! I suggest a variety of French and Italian cheeses! To be served before dessert!

OMG! All this talk about food makes me hungry!

If my youngest daughter marries her boyfriend, we'd better have a great wedding. My daughter's part Irish and her boyfriend is of Italian descent and has a stepfather of Greek extraction. In fact, the stepdad's first language was Greek. We'd better have the wedding in Connecticut so the wedding will be as much fun as it was meant to be. I'm afraid an Irish/Italian/Greek wedding is too much for South Carolina to handle.

Quasi the same with honey and a clou de girofle !

Gosh, I'm dreaming of food now.

I forgot the honey and girofle I do that too!!!! Sometimes instead of honey, maple syrup, works very well.

If my youngest daughter marries her boyfriend, we'd better have a great wedding. My daughter's part Irish and her boyfriend is of Italian descent and has a stepfather of Greek extraction. In fact, the stepdad's first language was Greek. We'd better have the wedding in Connecticut so the wedding will be as much fun as it was meant to be. I'm afraid an Irish/Italian/Greek wedding is too much for South Carolina to handle.

That wedding is going to be awesome. All these mediterranean influences! The Greeks are wonderful for a party, great people!

Christopher Maxwell will not take the pictures, I promise.

If you have a greek meal, you'll be very luck ! This is really excellent, especially with fish ! Irish and Italian and Greek, it'll be unforgettable.

I was in a german/dutch/Norman wedding. It was epic for the food. Bavarian specialties (bavaria is a paradise for the meat lover), Dutch wines, Norman cider. It was epic for the people, also. Instead of dance, we have an an introduction to role-playing games in three languages !

If you have a greek meal, you'll be very luck ! This is really excellent, especially with fish ! Irish and Italian and Greek, it'll be unforgettable.

I was in a german/dutch/Norman wedding. It was epic for the food. Bavarian specialties (bavaria is a paradise for the meat lover), Dutch wines, Norman cider. It was epic for the people, also. Instead of dance, we have an an introduction to role-playing games in three languages !

I love Greek food, I lived in Greece from 1969 untill 1973.

Dutch wines??

Yes, white wines. i don't know a lot about wines, so I can't tell more about it.

I think there are some great wines from Limburg around Maastricht.

I'm sitting in front of my computer on a wet Nova Scotian ( Canada) evening and I'm drooling from the thought of this wedding food!

I'm sitting in front of my computer on a wet Nova Scotian ( Canada) evening and I'm drooling from the thought of this wedding food!

Connecticut? You mean, chez moi? If you don't invite me to this shebang, I'll crash it!

Archived