IGNORED

I listened so you don't have to: Teri Maxwell

danvillebelle

Connecticut? You mean, chez moi? If you don't invite me to this shebang, I'll crash it!

We all go to this wedding and everybody is invited to the wedding of Theologygeekette and Cuteneurorad.

Minor detail, the happy couple doesn't know yet. Theologygeek and I inform them as soon as we are ready with the planning.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall I throw in some foie gras, quenelles de brochet sauce Nantua, oysters, Assiette Anglaise and I personally make the traditional croquembouche and the biscuit rose de Reims. I thought a guinea fowl in white wine sauce and a beef Wellington?? Just as a start???? I am ok with the French onion soup, Cuteneurorad loves pork, but I leave that to you.

http://www.fishing-in-france.com/french ... quenelles/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croquembouche

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/assiette_anglaise

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croquembouche

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biscuit_rose_de_Reims

Okay, kill the duck because both you and I don't like it. I had filet mignon and baked stuff shrimp for my afternoon meal, so we can have two meats for hers. She likes pork too, so we will have porchetta. That will make your son and my parents happy too. I like beef Wellington. Porchetta and beef Wellington for the afternoon meal. Pick a pasta. We like everything. What does your son like?

Let's not forget the cheese! I suggest a variety of French and Italian cheeses! To be served before dessert!

My daughter is a cheese a holic. We can bring out all the cheeses two hours after the first meal. It will go well with the fruits.

This is really excellent, especially with fish ! Irish and Italian and Greek, it'll be unforgettable. !

My youngest is in love with a Greek girl. Italians and Greeks are both party throwers. I can't imagine the wedding bash that would take place if they got married.

Okay, kill the duck because both you and I don't like it. I had filet mignon and baked stuff shrimp for my afternoon meal, so we can have two meats for hers. She likes pork too, so we will have porchetta. That will make your son and my parents happy too. I like beef Wellington. Porchetta and beef Wellington for the afternoon meal. Pick a pasta. We like everything. What does your son like?

He loves pasta, any pasta, so let's surprise him. He will be eternally devoted to you when you serve him a 'Vitello tonnato' maybe an idea.

My youngest is in love with a Greek girl. Italians and Greeks are both party throwers. I can't imagine the wedding bash that would take place if they got married.

Absolutely, Italians and Greeks call themselves 'brothers' the founding fathers of European culture so to speak.

Ne3qmGFCQzI

I forgot the honey and girofle I do that too!!!! Sometimes instead of honey, maple syrup, works very well.

OK< screw the wedding, let's just have the party.

Connecticut? You mean, chez moi? If you don't invite me to this shebang, I'll crash it!

Well, the wedding is a few years off and my husband and one of my other daughters think Rachel should get married here, but if Rachel does get married in the Nutmeg State, you can bet you're invited!

Absolutely, Italians and Greeks call themselves 'brothers' the founding fathers of European culture so to speak.

I can remember this horrible day where my teacher said to me that I could'nt study English, Spanish and Latin and ancient Greek, and I had to choose between Latin and Greek. What a torture.

We all go to this wedding and everybody is invited to the wedding of Theologygeekette and Cuteneurorad.

Minor detail, the happy couple doesn't know yet. Theologygeek and I inform them as soon as we are ready with the planning.

I can offer two cute little flowergirls and make the weddingcake. Can I please join (and eat) :pray: ?

Dammit! I am now really hungry but I have neither cheese nor wine! Cereal with 1% milk is NOT going to cut it. *shakes fist*

I can offer two cute little flowergirls and make the weddingcake. Can I please join (and eat) :pray: ?

Send me their sizes and I'll make them a beautiful smocked flowergirl dress.

What type of cake do you have in mind??

I can remember this horrible day where my teacher said to me that I could'nt study English, Spanish and Latin and ancient Greek, and I had to choose between Latin and Greek. What a torture.

What did you choose?

This?

Ja4tVPCDQco

facebook.com/pages/Are-They-All-Yours/343733185737078

Is this supposed to be Zsu's contribution to our wedding?

I hope not, I have seen better profiteroles, e.g. my own.....

Yes ! Cicero and Augustus take my heart :D

I had both Latin and Greek and I prefer Greek, so does the groom...

facebook.com/pages/Are-They-All-Yours/343733185737078

Is this supposed to be Zsu's contribution to our wedding?

I hope not, I have seen better profiteroles, e.g. my own.....

My relatives would gossip behind my back if that was on the menu. lol

The bride's family on her father's side owned a landmark Italian bakery since the early 1900's. If we don't have them make the cake, they will not speak to her. I don't care because they are the exes to me, but she might care.

I had both Latin and Greek and I prefer Greek, so does the groom...

I plan to study Greek once again next year. I needed latin for my job (I study gregorian) and I wrote fanfiction in Rome... I was young and stupid...

LOL He's going to be even happier when he finds out what his future wife does for a living.

What does she do for a living? A radiologist like the happy groom??

post-384-14451998598286_thumb.jpg

I plan to study Greek once again next year. I needed latin for my job (I study gregorian) and I wrote fanfiction in Rome... I was young and stupid...

Don't worry, we all have been young and ignorant.

As an atheist, with a catholic upbringing, you can still wake me up for a Gregorian mass.

What exactly does the study entails ??

What does she do for a living? A radiologist like the happy groom??

Your son is so handsome and any woman would be happy to have him.

Archived