IGNORED

Happy 21st Birthday Reversal Anna!

kpmom

Anna's birth on Halloween was brought about by the Lord to get the Maxwell's attention to STOP celebrating such an evil holiday. Or so they said in their Halloween Corner many years ago.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Anna. Now that you're of legal drinking age, go ahead and...oh, never mind.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The birthday post about her sounded like a fundie singles' ad.

Anna, here's hoping you're able to marry and leave the compound sometime in the next 10 years.

Have a less miserable than your usual day Birthday Anna!

Hope you can get married soon (if you want to anyway) and get your own life and not grow up to be another Sarah.

Wow, I don't usually get depressed over Maxwell posts. This one is an exception.

Anna's birth on Halloween was brought about by the Lord to get the Maxwell's attention to STOP celebrating such an evil holiday. Or so they said in their Halloween Corner many years ago.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Anna. Now that you're of legal drinking age, go ahead and...oh, never mind.

Now that you're of legal drinking age, go ahead and wipe down the ceiling fans?

Don't forget to think about DEATH on your special day. You're a year older, after all.

Agree!!

Again, the desperation is so obvious. I think Steve is feeling the pressure to get someone married off, and Anna is the most likely candidate these days.

Again, the desperation is so obvious. I think Steve is feeling the pressure to get someone married off, and Anna is the most likely candidate these days.

Maybe thats what it supposed to sound like, she IS 21 and single after all.. :wink-kitty:

Happy birthday, Anna! Enjoy being spoiled with 2 animal crackers and Pepsi, I mean, water that was blessed by Jesus! Who knows, maybe Lord Steve will bless you with THREE animal crackers! Them Maxwells can get crazy :cracking-up:

Anna is 21 and probably wants to marry soon and Steve wants to have her married soon for their image. She's their best bet.

Mary is really pretty with a sweet smile and I think she will be desirable to suitors as well. Sarah wants to be married more than any of them. She has trusted Steve and he has screwed her.,I really hope she gets to have a couple of kids.

"She’s a pro at using leftover food or making a leftover more appealing."

there is NOTHING more appealing to me than leftover sloppy joes on a toast half of a bun.

Oh and left over hot dogs, again over a fire

Oh and left over potatoes over said same fire.

She's practically Gordon Ramsey.

When each of my daughters turned 21, I could of written paragraphs about them, and food and babies would not even have been mentioned. This is depressing as Hell. :cry:

It will kill Sarah if Anna or Mary marries first. She will smile on the outside, but slowly die of a broken heart....

Agree! If any Maxwell is going to get married soon it will probably be Anna.

Agree! If any Maxwell is going to get married soon it will probably be Anna.

Also agree.

Poor Sarah. You deserve so much more.

Ineffably sad life. Poor Anna. Surely they could have found something more worthwhile to say than she deals well with leftovers.

That is the saddest 21st B-day post I have ever seen. When my daughter was 21 (she's now 25) she was/still is the love of many children. She has chosen to be a professional nanny and by 21 had traveled to Italy, Denmark, New Zealand and umpteen tropical islands with the families she works for. She can also do wonders with leftovers - leftovers of garlic roasted lamb, tabbouleh, curried lentils (which was made by her originally). The potential of these women that is being wasted is just sickening. What is wrong with these people? I need to cry now.

P.S. My daughter probably hasn't had a hot dog since she was a teen.

Someone sent her some pens and post it notes. For her 21st birthday.

It also looks like someone crocheted a brown jock strap for one of her brothers. What the hell is that thing?

And, seriously, the family can only thing of 4 little-known facts about Anna, 3 of which are about food?

Ordinarily, I would not advise anyone to take advice from the insects in Amityville. But, Anna . . .

GET OUT.

GET OUT!

Archived