IGNORED

TeaParty: File 'Class Action Lawsuit' Against Homosexuality

Ralar

Well, on the bright side, if they can sue homosexuality then we can sue right wing fucknuttery! I'm looking for a kid who was told by his pastor to go out and barricade himself and his family in a compound with lots of guns and is shot in the leg by ATF agents. Because the CDC says that gun owners are 25 times more likely to get shot than non-gun owners!

So, can you sue a school counselor or pastor who encouraged a gay teen to stay in the closet, pray the gay away and get married to a nice girl, if that guy then has high-risk anonymous gay sex with multiple partners, followed by condom-less sex with his unsuspecting wife and gives her HIV?

Anyone have a link to the court docs? I want to see who the respondent/defendant is. I mean, seriously, if "homosexuality" is the respondent, that's going to get the case drop-kicked out of court for lack of someone to serve with a notice of suit.

I've typed motions to dismiss on the basis of improper service, and I'm trying to imagine the wtfery that would ensue.

"Your Honor, despite Cher's great pleasure at such recognition, she cannot accept service on behalf of Defendant Homosexuality. Also, she lives on Cedar Lane, not Cedar Avenue."

Archived