IGNORED

Badeau Family 22 kids

fundiefun

I don't remember all of the details regarding that. Another FJer might know more about it. My guesses are that some of the boys with more severe needs took up a lot of time and resources from the special ed program.

Thanks for the info & that actually makes a lot of sence.

Yay, more Ann Belles followers!

I really miss their old website where she gave updates on each individual kid. She was very honest about their challenges and disabilities. I think the revamped website is supposed to make the family more attractive in case they get some kind of TV deal. A few years ago the family appeared on Bank of Hollywood, where they won a wheelchair accessible van, and they also got a bunch of publicity from appearing on Nanny 911. Ann also encourages her kids to get into acting/theater, most of the kids have an acting resume and headshots. I'm not sure if I'd call her desperate for attention, but I think she would appreciate the income that would result from a TV deal.

I also miss the old site and I liked the in-depth updates she used to do. With this site, she only says a few sentences about the boys. On the old site, she mentioned which boys were living out of the house. I do wonder quite a bit about Jim and if he is in contact with the boys. He met Ann online and moved to California from Florida. I think some of boys who were adopted after he married Ann probably feel quite close to him.

Christine from Smiles and Trials who was in the process of adopting one of her sons who had been with the family for quite some time from an adoption that was the works of being dissolved was removed from their home because the original family who decided they no longer wanted now suddenly "changed their minds". It's sad to know that he is now going back to the family who sent him packing what makes them suddenly change their minds now.

Christine from Smiles and Trials who was in the process of adopting one of her sons who had been with the family for quite some time from an adoption that was the works of being dissolved was removed from their home because the original family who decided they no longer wanted now suddenly "changed their minds". It's sad to know that he is now going back to the family who sent him packing what makes them suddenly change their minds now.

Yes, it sucks. He was particularly close to Nolan too. Christine is really upset about it. She was really working her butt off to figure out how to help that little guy. ALso, my fear is that they'll decide in another few months to disrupt. That would be terrible for that poor kiddo.

Archived