IGNORED

Happy 20th Jacob Arndt

0 kids n not countin

This has to be some kind of control thing with Mama Arndt -- there is the hand on the midsection of the birthday child. :roll:

The hand on the midsection...right where the umbilical cord was. That woman has issues.

I looked at their facebook photos of the softball classic (there was a link posted on the famteam today section) and it seems like the turnout was kind of small. I'm comparing it to when they were on that "Kids by the Dozen" show and there were seemingly hundreds of folks at it. Kind of sad that it was so small this year, when it is such a big highlight for those babymen.

Can you post the link as I cannot find it? But what is the point of this whole softball classic thing? Is it the manboys only opportunity to play with other guys, is it a marketing opportunity for their safe at home 'Church' / wine valley or is it Cathy A parading her castrated manboys in front of the neighbours? They seem to go to so much effort for something that will make them a loss £$£$ wise.

Some of the manboys seem to be growing facial hair... Stevie, are you making an idol of the manboys facial beards by allowing the reversal boys to grow theirs too? :naughty: :naughty:

I can see the next DaveylovesRobertPricey post will be Davey sporting some ginger bum fluff, (which some may call a beard) facial hair. :angry-banghead:

Dad posted a link to an article claiming that MLK Jr. would have been pro-life. To that, I present parts of MLK's speech when he accepted Planned Parenthood's Margaret Sanger Award in 1966 (delivered by his wife):

There is no human circumstance more tragic than the persisting existence of a harmful condition for which a remedy is readily available. Family planning, to relate population to world resources, is possible, practical and necessary. Unlike plagues of the dark ages or contemporary diseases we do not yet understand, the modern plague of overpopulation is soluble by means we have discovered and with resources we possess.

There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger's early efforts. She, like we, saw the horrifying conditions of ghetto life. Like we, she knew that all of society is poisoned by cancerous slums. Like we, she was a direct actionist — a nonviolent resister. She was willing to accept scorn and abuse until the truth she saw was revealed to the millions. At the turn of the century she went into the slums and set up a birth control clinic, and for this deed she went to jail because she was violating an unjust law. Yet the years have justified her actions. She launched a movement which is obeying a higher law to preserve human life under humane conditions. Margaret Sanger had to commit what was then called a crime in order to enrich humanity, and today we honor her courage and vision; for without them there would have been no beginning. Our sure beginning in the struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her. Negroes have no mere academic nor ordinary interest in family planning. They have a special and urgent concern.

The Negro constitutes half the poor of the nation. Like all poor, Negro and white, they have many unwanted children. This is a cruel evil they urgently need to control. There is scarcely anything more tragic in human life than a child who is not wanted. That which should be a blessing becomes a curse for parent and child.

plannedparenthood.org/about-us/who-we-are/reverend-martin-luther-king-jr-4728.htm

johnhugh, the link was on the famteam website, the "famteam today" section, where they all talk to one another. There wasn't an actual URL link (you just click on text that says "Check out the pictures" or something like that, and it takes you to the facebook picture album), so I don't know how to post the link. Maybe someone more tech savvy can do it? :)

Archived