IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

I think that was something to say for TV not something they looked at as a definite possibility.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My prediction is more of Josh and Anna kissing........which I find totally repulsive. Am I the only one disgusted seeing them kiss? :ew:

My prediction is more of Josh and Anna kissing........which I find totally repulsive. Am I the only one disgusted seeing them kiss? :ew:

Nope.

I think J'chelle just wants the attention and loves the idea of another baby. I honestly don't see them adopting. They'd never be approved, not in a thousand years.

I wasn't feeling well today so I watched "On the Road with 16 Children" to pass the time. Was really surprised they went to Disneyland. I would think see Jasmine would be defrauding... Among other things.

I recall that they requested Jasmine and Ariel have their midriffs covered when the girls met them on tour (this came from a tour guide quite some time ago). It's quite possible that Disney has "modest" versions of the fairytale heroines available upon special request, which the Duggar tour would have been.

Didn't Anna say she made a conviction not to date or get engaged until she was 20? It made me believe the Kellers were a bit more liberal in their circles. Regardless I don't see any of the Duggar kids having double digit kids. My guess is Josh and Anna will stop around 5 or 6 once they realize how challenging taking care of them can be without helpers or a show.

I doubt Josh and Anna will stop. They have sisters to help, and it seems like Josh's political "career" will, like Jim Bob's, be based around having a large brood. I could easily see them having double digits, but no where near as many as Michelle and Jim Bob. The fertile one in the Keller family seems to be Esther, but if Anna is similar, she'll probably have 10-12.

They'll pay for it the same way Michelle and Jim Bob did, by living in a tiny house (if they don't end up taking over TTH, which I think is a possibility) and stacking their kids.

They also have lots of sisters to be helpers. If they move back to Arkansas, which I'm guessing they will eventually (I would bet Josh will try to parlay his time at FRC to some other political position there), they have lots of J'sisters to come over and raise their brood (if they aren't at TTH). The youngest girls will be the right age by the time Josh and Anna will need the most help.

I doubt any of the kids will have any number as close to 19, but the girls are all probably capable, if they were/are married at the right age. Since none of them will be, none will be able to compete with Michelle.

I think that was something to say for TV not something they looked at as a definite possibility.

In other words, Michelle's gonna stay skirts-only a bit longer because her only pair of pants were recently involved in an incendiary incident?

Oh dear G-d, they were several blocks away from me on Friday.

dailyiowanmedia.com/live/2013/08/30/duggar-family-stops-in-iowa-city/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=duggar-family-stops-in-iowa-city

I'm at the Ped Mall almost every day. They must have been there during the hours I was working. They were passing out the fucking "trillion dollar" tracts.

What happened to Michelle's shirt? Did Grandma shrink it or has Michelle put on weight or bought a better bra? That's more bosom defining than I'm used to seeing her. It looks like Joy Anna was able to get a few pieces a size or two larger finally.

Didn't Anna say she made a conviction not to date or get engaged until she was 20? It made me believe the Kellers were a bit more liberal in their circles. Regardless I don't see any of the Duggar kids having double digit kids. My guess is Josh and Anna will stop around 5 or 6 once they realize how challenging taking care of them can be without helpers or a show.

She did. That's why Smugs proposed ON her birthday. God forbid they wait five minutes longer.

Those are some plastered on smiles. I'm having a hard time telling who is who. Tell me if this is right:Jed, Jim Bob, with James and Jackson in front, Jer, who is between JB and Michelle, then Jana, Joy, Joseph and Justin in front of Joseph.

None of the Duggar kids have a real education, and it's sad. They could be doing many good things in the world. Without a real education, and the girls stuck at home being mommies to their siblings, I don't think anyone stands a shot at having a real life. Maybe one of the kids will break free, but I think the older ones are too drunk on the Kool-Aid to think that there's a world outside of their home.

Poor JD, forced to look at his shoes when even a fellow Gothardite is present (Sarah Mally's office pics), just because she's not related.

And that remark about the "skeptical teens," first, how does Sarah know they're skeptical? Because of how they're dressed? They could be Christian for all she knows. Secondly, how does she know they're teens? Most college students are NOT teenagers.

The ignorance, it burns!

And Mullet, please, please, PLEASE retire that tired blue shirt. As tired as I am looking at her, I think I'm more tired of looking at IT.

Poor JD, forced to look at his shoes when even a fellow Gothardite is present (Sarah Mally's office pics), just because she's not related.

And that remark about the "skeptical teens," first, how does Sarah know they're skeptical? Because of how they're dressed? They could be Christian for all she knows. Secondly, how does she know they're teens? Most college students are NOT teenagers.

The ignorance, it burns!

And Mullet, please, please, PLEASE retire that tired blue shirt. As tired as I am looking at her, I think I'm more tired of looking at IT.

What the heck is that in JD's pocket? Wire snips? Why is he carrying around something like that? :lol: :lol:

More on the Iowa City visit from Sarah Mally:

tomorrowsforefathers.com/gracenotes/?p=11549

Pic 1: What happened to Josiah's hair? In earlier pictures it looked like his hairline may have been receding but I can't tell whether this 'look' is voluntary (haircut) or the lighting or hair loss.

Pic 2: Does JD really have a pair of scissors, point down, in his front pants pocket? Protect your future blessings JD!

My guess is Josh and Anna will stop around 5 or 6 once they realize how challenging taking care of them can be without helpers or a show.

I don't think they'll stop. From what I can tell, this bunch (Duggars, Kellers, Bateses, Wallers, etc.) all believe that birth control in any form other than abstinence is a sin and that children are gifts from Jesus. More children = more favor from above. We've seen Jim Bob bragging to others about how many children he has and I think others in the group feel the same way but are just more tactful about it.

It really ticks me off when these people witness on state funded university property. "Growing crowd" my ass.

From the pictures she has posted, it looks like they were doing their proselytizing downtown, so they weren't on university property. Still, I'm sure the group of panhandlers that hangs out at that corner were none too pleased to be pushed away.

Hey, Sarah! How's that waiting for Prince Charming thing working for you? Maybe you should get together with the Botkinettes to share tips.

Check out the picture of Jinger at the above link. Sarah would have us believe that Jinger was witnessing to a group of skeptical young women. She actually looks as though she was scoping out the area to her left for a possible escape route. Run, Jinger, run! Remember, you can do anything in flip-flops...

Jordyn still has the most pitiful face ever.

Hey, Sarah! How's that waiting for Prince Charming thing working for you? Maybe you should get together with the Botkinettes to share tips.

Check out the picture of Jinger at the above link. Sarah would have us believe that Jinger was witnessing to a group of skeptical young women. She actually looks as though she was scoping out the area to her left for a possible escape route. Run, Jinger, run! Remember, you can do anything in flip-flops...

Jordyn still has the most pitiful face ever.

Where was the picture of Jordyn?

Where was the picture of Jordyn?

My bad. She's shown on the Life Is Not Pickles and Hairspray FB page, being trotted out at some recent on-stage appearances.

Clearly, I spend far too much time reading up on the Duggars-- can't even keep the sightings straight. I need a hobby.

Archived