IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

I think thats true.

Honey Boo Boo shows better family values than the Duggars.

Honey Boo Boo's parents actually care for her and her siblings, she is not raised by her big sisters, and her parents seem to know her very well and take care of her. They spend time together and love eachother, and have fun. They are open minded, loving their uncle even if he is gay, compared to how the Duggars are homophobic despite Michelle having a gay sister. Theyre also supportive of their teenage daughter having a baby, but I bet if Jana got pregnant while unmarried she would be thrown out of the house or hidden away throughout the whole pregnancy and then passed off as Michelles/put up for adoption. I think that Honey Boo Boo has a better future than the Duggar kids, as I think that nomatter what she wants to do in life, her parents would support her.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think thats true.

Honey Boo Boo's parents actually care for her and her siblings, she is not raised by her big sisters, and her parents seem to know her very well and take care of her. They spend time together and love eachother, and have fun. They are open minded, loving their uncle even if he is gay, compared to how the Duggars are homophobic despite Michelle having a gay sister. Theyre also supportive of their teenage daughter having a baby, but I bet if Jana got pregnant while unmarried she would be thrown out of the house or hidden away throughout the whole pregnancy and then passed off as Michelles/put up for adoption. I think that Honey Boo Boo has a better future than the Duggar kids, as I think that nomatter what she wants to do in life, her parents would support her.

I agree that they genuinely love each other, but teenage pregnancy does not bode well for future financial stability. I'd like to see them focus at least one show on education.

I think the Honey Boo Boo group is as dysfunctional as the Duggars, just in another way. Neither gets my vote for family values -- it's the Little Couple hands down. Right now they are leading the poll.

I would love to see the Duggars have Honey Boo Boo's family over for some TTC.Can you imagine? And then maybe an evening of fun n games in the Duggar yard,on the homemade slip n slide,zip line or something.

LOL.

I'd do a PPV on that one! (TLC are you listening?)

I'm not holding my breath though.

.Josh and Anna in D.C.

.Courtship talk featuring Chad and Erin.

I can't think of anything else. This will probably be the most boring season. I wonder if this will be the last season.

1. Someone must need a dentist appointment

2. Trip to Aldi's

3. A kid's birthday party

Plenty of fun filming to show!!!

I get to go to the yard sale! I will be heading in Friday evening and staying with a friend.

I will have mg spy cam in case anything interesting happens.

So if you could ask Michelle or Jim Bob anything, what would it be? Maybe I can ask?

The show returns on 9/17. What are your predictions for this probable snooze-fest of a season?

- Josh & Anna moving to DC, attending a local church, visiting attractions, hosting siblings, soft-pedaling Josh's job,

- Jill (w/Jana in tow) helping to deliver fundie blessings whose parents are willing to be televised,

- Michelle telling us how much she loves being a mother and grandmother while the J'slaves deal with the younger kids and the grandkids move far away,

- Chad, Erin, and the Bateses,

- a volunteer 'opportunity' or two, including the charity event for the hospital (which actually sounds like a good thing so I won't snark on it - we'll see how it goes),

- dental visits,

- miracle Josie on display,

- no Duggar courtships but possibly some social gatherings that allow us to wonder,

- lots of pro-life ranting and support of politicians/legislation aiming to remove the rights of women to make decisions about their own bodies.

I hope that the Little Couple win. They do treat their son as the precious thing that he is. And unlike the Duggar kids, you know that he will get whatever therapy that he needs.

After seeing the latest episode, which explained why Will had some hearing loss due to fluid in his ears. I was thinking that the lost girls may have the same problem which would explain why they may be speech delayed.

I think thats true.

Honey Boo Boo's parents actually care for her and her siblings, she is not raised by her big sisters, and her parents seem to know her very well and take care of her. They spend time together and love each other, and have fun. They are open minded, loving their uncle even if he is gay, compared to how the Duggars are homophobic despite Michelle having a gay sister. Theyre also supportive of their teenage daughter having a baby, but I bet if Jana got pregnant while unmarried she would be thrown out of the house or hidden away throughout the whole pregnancy and then passed off as Michelles/put up for adoption. I think that Honey Boo Boo has a better future than the Duggar kids, as I think that nomatter what she wants to do in life, her parents would support her.

Your family values must be far different then mine. Mama June has 4 kids from 4 different fathers and became a grandmother at 32. Her oldest daughters baby daddy is not the picture at all. They all fart, burp and pick their nose at the dinner table and think its hysterical. I couldn't stomach more than 10 minutes of this show. This is certainly not an American family I value. The Duggar's do teach their children morals and values but go to overboard especially with their adult children so my vote would be the Little couple. They have morals & values but will allow Will to grow up to be who he wants not what they force on him so they have my vote hands down.

I hope that the Little Couple win. They do treat their son as the precious thing that he is. And unlike the Duggar kids, you know that he will get whatever therapy that he needs.

After seeing the latest episode, which explained why Will had some hearing loss due to fluid in his ears. I was thinking that the lost girls may have the same problem which would explain why they may be speech delayed.

I just voted for The Little Couple. As of this moment, The Little Couple is in the lead with 38% of the vote.

Someone on TWOP pointed out that at this point in the year for the last two years, the Duggars were on their international trips. There's no sign yet that they are taking another large trip.

Oooh, where is this poll? I'd definitely vote for The Little Couple. They are such a cute couple. They also named their son the same thing I named mine. ;)

Predictions for this year:

A lot of focus on Josh and Anna in DC, but with no mention of what precisely Josh is doing at his job. They might film him setting up his office, or driving to work, or talking to a nameless co-worker, but that's it. The rest will be about them finding a house, setting up house, taking care of Marcus, Anna's new challenges with homeschooling, touring DC, meeting neighbors. I predict a lot of that, because it will be so different from anything else.

A whole episode devoted to the Bates. They will talk about courtship and struggles and be very vague about the problems Zach faced. But then there will be happy images of Erin and Chad and Zach and Whitney. Plus a lot of images of the older Duggar trying to be happy for them, especially poor Jana.

Another episode or two of them packing and heading somewhere, but not actually discussing what they are doing once they get there (they anti-choice rallies). Lots of Jessa and Jinger packing pants and shirts, lots of being cramped on a bus.

And episode devoted to how Joy is just loving turning into a J'slave, with all her new found domestic interests. She will be shown baking something for the Howlers or for the whole family, or maybe both. Also her putting away childish things and not playing with her same aged brothers.

Some sort of dentist appointment, probably for Josiah or Joy. Also Josie will have a medical problem that will require asking advice from a doctor, but everything will be okay.

A tour of some sort of landmark, that's supposed to count as part of their homeschooling. They will be filmed being bored with the youngest kids acting inappropriately.

I agree with all the other predictions plus at least one episode about JB and J'Chelle's marriage, especially now that they're transitioning into having more grandchildren come into the world than children of their own. Lots of flashbacks to Jubilee's funeral, Josie in the NICU (and look how much she's progressed now! what a blessing! what an encouragement!), they're still praying for another, etc.

Also, hasn't there not been a FAQ episode in a while? TLC always loves those.

The new season will be more boring than the last, if that is possible. What I would love to see (but it will never happen) would be Josh's world view challenged in a debate. I would like to see how he responds when he is not living in his bubble. Put him up against a historian, political scientist, ethicist or theologian and see what happens. It's important for all of us to have our views challenged. The challenge may result in changing a view or it may reinforce our view. Josh is a rigid ideologue who lives in a world of black and white. He needs to be challenged.

It just occurred to me how awesome an opportunity it could be to homeschool in DC. A shame those smugger kids wont likely be exposed to much.

It just occurred to me how awesome an opportunity it could be to homeschool in DC. A shame those smugger kids wont likely be exposed to much.

Museums and history and stories out the nose. Sigh, we went to DC 3x a year at least. I wish I lived close enough to someday take my kids whenever I wanted.

As a homeschooling mom? I would KILL to have those opportunities!! (We spend quite a bit of time at local museums, and travel a few times a year to other states with the intent of checking out historical stuff... After we read Tom Sawyer, we went to Hannibal Missouri, and stopped at various historical and science museums along the way. Etc.) So yeah, DC would be AWESOME!! We would live at those museums during the school year!!

I was watching 14 children and pregnant again today. I noticed that Jana was not featured. The only thing she is shown talking about are her jurisdictions. I did not notice her beyond that. I wonder if she was having struggles at that age with her life.

As a homeschooling mom? I would KILL to have those opportunities!! (We spend quite a bit of time at local museums, and travel a few times a year to other states with the intent of checking out historical stuff... After we read Tom Sawyer, we went to Hannibal Missouri, and stopped at various historical and science museums along the way. Etc.) So yeah, DC would be AWESOME!! We would live at those museums during the school year!!

But some of those museums may teach about evolution *gasp!* or liberals that were actually good *gasp!* or strong women *gasp!* ( note: I don't know much about the museums, so I don't know how many museums teach about evolution, good liberals, or strong women ). The Duggars can't have their kids learning about such evil stuff!

I was watching 14 children and pregnant again today. I noticed that Jana was not featured. The only thing she is shown talking about are her jurisdictions. I did not notice her beyond that. I wonder if she was having struggles at that age with her life.

Maybe she didnt like the idea of being on TV at first. Jana seems like quite a quiet person.

I think thats true.

Lol off the money they made when Sugar Bear was robbing houses.HBB mom had no job before the show and Sugar bear was on disability .The only two people working in that was house was HBB two older sisters.They were even paying for HBB pageant fees and dresses outfit etc.TLC always comes up with a winner.

Yeah, theyre not perfect, theyre complete rednecks and are pretty disgusting with their habits...I think their kids have better chances in life than the Duggar kids though.

TLC only seems to go for people who make their viewers feel wonderful for not being them.

Oooh, where is this poll? I'd definitely vote for The Little Couple. They are such a cute couple. They also named their son the same thing I named mine. ;)

Predictions for this year:

A lot of focus on Josh and Anna in DC, but with no mention of what precisely Josh is doing at his job. They might film him setting up his office, or driving to work, or talking to a nameless co-worker, but that's it. The rest will be about them finding a house, setting up house, taking care of Marcus, Anna's new challenges with homeschooling, touring DC, meeting neighbors. I predict a lot of that, because it will be so different from anything else.

A whole episode devoted to the Bates. They will talk about courtship and struggles and be very vague about the problems Zach faced. But then there will be happy images of Erin and Chad and Zach and Whitney. Plus a lot of images of the older Duggar trying to be happy for them, especially poor Jana.

Another episode or two of them packing and heading somewhere, but not actually discussing what they are doing once they get there (they anti-choice rallies). Lots of Jessa and Jinger packing pants and shirts, lots of being cramped on a bus.

And episode devoted to how Joy is just loving turning into a J'slave, with all her new found domestic interests. She will be shown baking something for the Howlers or for the whole family, or maybe both. Also her putting away childish things and not playing with her same aged brothers.

Some sort of dentist appointment, probably for Josiah or Joy. Also Josie will have a medical problem that will require asking advice from a doctor, but everything will be okay.

A tour of some sort of landmark, that's supposed to count as part of their homeschooling. They will be filmed being bored with the youngest kids acting inappropriately.

James, Jenny, Boob, and Josiah all had birthdays this summer, so expect a birthday episode.

Archived