IGNORED

Duggar Family Part 6

happy atheist

It could make you seem more believable that you're with a fan. I say it helps. Just throw in a few God laid it upon your heart to help the baybeez and you're so grateful to god for the opportunity to fellowship, praise him. lol You'll have them eating out of the palm of your hand....especially poor, forgotten Jordyn. Take that kid a pack of peanut butter crackers or something! Anything is better than an empty ice cream cone.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Famy is going to be in a dunk tank at the event that the Duggars are appearing at the support the ACH NICU. I'd pay a lot of money to dunk her stuck up ass. Also, I saw on instagram that Smugger is going somewhere. Is he coming home for the dog and pony fund raiser, (It's going to be filmed) or he is traveling for work? I wonder what Smugger really does with this new job. Does he go around trying to take away women's rights to choose? Probably. What a smug prick.

I first read this as "Famy is going to be in a drunk tank" and not dunk tank. I imagine that Famy's been drunk before.

Omg I am so excited. We leave tomorrow evening around 6 or 7. Its a four hour drive. We are staying overnight and will be there bright and early!!! Can't wait!!!

Its insane how excited I am... talking to Michelle in person is way better than talking to her on the radio... I get to see her reaction too!

19 Kids and Counting "Big Changes"

Sept 17 9pm EST/8pm CST

It's a time of exciting and emotional changes for the Duggars as Josh and Anna move to Washington, DC. But before the goodbyes, the couple still has one important thing left to do...find a place to live!

Synopsis for the first episode of the season.

Didn't Smugger and Anna already fail at house hunting in the GrandDuggar 3.0 episode? I'm sure they did. I doubt they'll live in DC. Expensive. Not part of the buy used, save the difference crap these people spew.

So I thought about asking each kid about their jurisdictions.... questions that show the amount of work they do.

Ask Michelle about Josie

Nof sure what to ask Jim Bob

Maybe ask the eldest girls about Journey's?

Ask the littles about school....

Anything else? Something I can ask in a way that gets information but doesn't turn them off either....

Maybe ask what Joseph and JD are up to these days. Ask how JD's towing business is going and what sort of work Joseph wants to do, since he's done with homeschool. Ask Josiah about his plans for the future, too.

Ask Jinger and Jessa how their doing with the College Minus stuff (supposedly, they've been doing that, too, though we don't hear about it).

It's awesome you're doing this, FMJ! Does anyone know off the top of her head, which ones are over 18? It seems scary to have a stranger ask the younger ones personal questions. Pictures, if you can, please!

Joseph Jinger Jessa Jill John David Jana and Josh are 18+

I wasnt gonna be weird with the kidlets... just say hi and maybe ask what they learn in school.

I imagine the younger kids will be corralled by their handlers/sister moms with filming going on and with the public being there. But I hope not; I hope you get a good chance to talk to them face to face.

I found my striped polo. Its a little short so I have to wear a tank top underneath. I also found my blue Jean skirt. Is nail polish a sin? What about shaving your legs? Lol

19 Kids and Counting "Big Changes"

Sept 17 9pm EST/8pm CST

It's a time of exciting and emotional changes for the Duggars as Josh and Anna move to Washington, DC. But before the goodbyes, the couple still has one important thing left to do...find a place to live!

Synopsis for the first episode of the season.

If they are living in corporate housing or getting some kind of housing allowance I bet they don't say one word about it on the tv show. TLC will continue to promote this family as debt free and totally self-sufficient. No head shots of Smugs or Anna talking about mortgage payments or other debt.

I found my striped polo. Its a little short so I have to wear a tank top underneath. I also found my blue Jean skirt.

Don't mention on FJ what you're going to wear. I'm pretty sure J-B or sources close to the Duggars read FJ, so your cover will probably get blown if you say too much what you'll look like (or what you plan to do/ask).

Nof sure what to ask Jim Bob

I'm curious as to why he sold the car lot.

In other news, I am done with Smugger. Just the idea of seeing that self-important, puffed-up jackass puts me off of ever watching the Duggars again. I can put up with Michelle, I can just barely tolerate Jim Bob, but the thought of Josh causes my jaw to tighten. I'm ready to start a Google campaign so that every time he googles his name (and you know he does that at least 3 times a day) he comes up with clear visual proof of everyone's disgust. I just don't know what to use: Inflated prick? Smug lardass? Doughboy dildo? Smarmy cumstain?

When you google him, you get the 'sin in the camp' mention. Though it would be funny if he had a google bomb like Santorum.

Oh dear G-d, they were several blocks away from me on Friday.

dailyiowanmedia.com/live/2013/08/30/duggar-family-stops-in-iowa-city/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=duggar-family-stops-in-iowa-city

I'm at the Ped Mall almost every day. They must have been there during the hours I was working. They were passing out the fucking "trillion dollar" tracts.

Whoa, I was there last Friday (like the exact same spot on the Ped Mall, hanging out near the fountain) and must have missed them by two hours at most. Insane!

If anyone thinks that J'Chelle helps raise her kids, they need to watch the show more closely. J'Chelle hardly interacts with them. It really shows with the 3 M's, and it's sad. Maybe moving to DC will make her see that she should've been a better grandmother when she had the chance. Maybe Smugger and Anna moving to DC was the best thing that could've happened to them. Maybe the 3 M's will be somewhat normal. Time will tell. Kenzie is being homeschooled. I'm sure Anna has lots of time to teach her with a two year and a newborn to tend to.

Dang, wish I'd known about that auction thing tomorrow sooner. I'm close enough, but I hate driving. Especially since I'd have to go by myself. Tell us all about it FMJ!

So we finally got on the road about an hour ago. We are going through mountains, and the headlights decided to be dimmish. We won't make it into Rogers til around midnight. So send good thoughts our way.

Archived