IGNORED

Terified Again Defined By Steveus

nelliebelle1197

Suicide always comes on suddenly, so we never know.

Not always. My gorgeous, clever, kind brother has thought about suicide on a daily basis for years.

He is not suicidal, he says, just thinks about it. He's had depression on & off for 12 years.

Some patients I have had have attempted suicide several times & have felt suicidal for years.

The Maxwells must have caught on to my fake name as my comments, which were appearing, disappeared :(

Angela Davis can no longer get past moderation, but "Joel" got in a question about the beards!

I suspect the actual Angela Davis would have a word or two to say to Steve-O about the merits of hermiting up in your house preaching vs. actually working for social justice...

"Just something different while on vacation".

There's that V word again.

I wonder if the girls get a chance to try anything different while on vacation?

Well, at least they can clean the cabin now, not the usual homebase.

I looked closely at Terified's birthday photo and there you can see Steve the God himself sporting some beard, too. Again, ALL the menfolk have beards, not just one or two of them, but all. Because being individual will lead to eternal Hell fire.

A propos of nothing: I always think of the the movie American Beauty. When I think of Terri I always picture the wife of the neighbour. That character just sits staring silently at the walls in an impeccably clean house. The wife in the movie is just an empty shell and in many ways that is how I see Terri. Stevie also reminds me of the crazy ass neighbour who is a closeted gay person who just loses it during the course of the movie.

blog.titus2.com/2013/08/17/happy-birthday-mom-4/

Sure enough, Sarah puts up Teri's birthday post and all the things she loves about her mom have to do either with STEVE or children, except for the inevitable ministry shilling. I could write a more personal tribute to my neighbor's cat.

This cannot be unseen. The title. From now on, I'll spell the word "terrified" as Terified on FJ.com. There's no going back now.

Archived