IGNORED

Terified Again Defined By Steveus

nelliebelle1197

blog.titus2.com/2013/08/17/happy-birthday-mom-4/

Sure enough, Sarah puts up Teri's birthday post and all the things she loves about her mom have to do either with STEVE or children, except for the inevitable ministry shilling. I could write a more personal tribute to my neighbor's cat.

Thats because Steve erased her personality, and Sarah's too...and the rest of the family as well.

You cant write a personal tribute to someone who does not have a personality.

Terri is cool with wanting her personality erased and she by her own admission handed Steve complete control of her life when she was suffering from depression. She actually has exactly what she wanted.

Terri is cool with wanting her personality erased and she by her own admission handed Steve complete control of her life when she was suffering from depression. She actually has exactly what she wanted.

But Teri is Sarah's MOM, FFS. Sarah doesn't have to define her mother that way but she is simply too far gone to understand that.

But Teri is Sarah's MOM, FFS. Sarah doesn't have to define her mother that way but she is simply too far gone to understand that.

Agreed, but those kids are not even allowed to have their own opinions of what food they do or do not like. Everything in that family is filtered through the Steve prism.

Mom is such a blessing. She:

Has been married to Dad for almost 40 years.

My interpretation of this is as such "Mom is a saint, she has put up with this asshole for 40 years."

I just keep thinking of Terrie sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Steve to remember to order the pizza.

Thats because Steve erased her personality, and Sarah's too...and the rest of the family as well.

You cant write a personal tribute to someone who does not have a personality.

Agree he also did it to the rest of the kids.

Homeschooling with a meek and quiet spirit was one of the most depressing things I've ever read (and not because of the stultifying writing style). Terri inadvertently shows how her personality and ability to think for herself were crushed out of her by Steve at a time when she was already clinically depressed. She was taught that her frustration and anger were "unGodly" and that submission to Steve THE LORD was the answer to everything. I'm surprised she is even allowed to breathe without permission.

My interpretation of this is as such "Mom is a saint, she has put up with this asshole for 40 years."

I just keep thinking of Terrie sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Steve to remember to order the pizza.

Terri is not allowed to sit at the kitchen table to wait for anything. She did mention that when she heats her back pad for three minutes in the microwave, she is putting away in the kitchen. She is not allowed to waste time, not even three minutes.

Didn't J'chelle once describe a J-child's unique characteristics as "J_______ likes pickles?"

It really looks like a brilliant insight compared to how little the Maxwells have to say about their mother as an individual, doesn't it?

They truly are the Borg collective.

Terri is not allowed to sit at the kitchen table to wait for anything. She did mention that when she heats her back pad for three minutes in the microwave, she is putting away in the kitchen. She is not allowed to waste time, not even three minutes.

This has to be one of the saddest things I've read yet about Teri. Her back hurts, and she isn't allowed to relax it? Also, can you please reccomend the link for this post? Would love to read it.

Steve is so awful to Teri and his whole family. :cry:

I found it in one of the Mom's corners probably one of the many about scheduling or wasting time.

This has to be one of the saddest things I've read yet about Teri. Her back hurts, and she isn't allowed to relax it? Also, can you please reccomend the link for this post? Would love to read it.

Steve is so awful to Teri and his whole family. :cry:

What a horrible hellish existence. I am genuinely surprised they arent all suicidal.

If I was one of the kids, I'd go PATRIcidal.

If I was one of the kids, I'd go PATRIcidal.

Do you know where you're going when you die? I'm sure that in Maxhell suicide is a one way ticket to the hot place. As miserable as they are, they're sure hell will be even worse.

She wrote almost exactly the same thing for Steve's birthday a few posts ago.

I've never really looked at their blog before now. My god, the banality! And the utter lack of any introspection, or real emotion, or anything of interest.

blog.titus2.com/2013/08/17/happy-birthday-mom-4/

Sure enough, Sarah puts up Teri's birthday post and all the things she loves about her mom have to do either with STEVE or children, except for the inevitable ministry shilling. I could write a more personal tribute to my neighbor's cat.

I would rather hear about your neighbor's cat TBQH

Do you know where you're going when you die? I'm sure that in Maxhell suicide is a one way ticket to the hot place. As miserable as they are, they're sure hell will be even worse.

Guess I'd better strive for heaven. His opinion to the contrary, I'm sure Steve will be in hell. And bad as it's reputed to be, Steve will STILL find some way to louse up hell.

What a horrible hellish existence. I am genuinely surprised they arent all suicidal.

Suicide always comes on suddenly, so we never know. But, if what we've observed about them is all true, then likely they'd have to do it in the dead of night. After all, no one, especially the "girls", can go anywhere alone, or ever even BE alone, right? Maybe in the bathroom, and then how would they? Are there even sharp enough razor blades?

She wrote almost exactly the same thing for Steve's birthday a few posts ago.

I've never really looked at their blog before now. My god, the banality! And the utter lack of any introspection, or real emotion, or anything of interest.

But Sarah wrote what some would call a metaphor for DAD about the amazing journey up the 14'er, blah blah blah and put up a spectacular solo photo of him.

Teri just got a banal list and a photo of DAD and mom.

I'm pretty sure the birthday post was exactly like last year's, save a number or two.

Happy Birthday, Teri! You're another year closer to DEATH!

I'm pretty sure the birthday post was exactly like last year's, save a number or two.

Happy Birthday, Teri! You're another year closer to DEATH!

Agree on both accounts!

The Maxwells must have caught on to my fake name as my comments, which were appearing, disappeared :(

Angela Davis can no longer get past moderation, but "Joel" got in a question about the beards!

The Maxwells must have caught on to my fake name as my comments, which were appearing, disappeared :(

Angela Davis can no longer get past moderation, but "Joel" got in a question about the beards!

"Just something different while on vacation".

There's that V word again.

I wonder if the girls get a chance to try anything different while on vacation?

Archived