IGNORED

Raquel's latest

merrily

Maybe tomorrow night will be a movie night with the other band member. Playing the field

Maybe Raquel's 2 bandmates will have a movie night together (wink nudge). Raquel would be devastated.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raquel is now hosting a giveaway for a product that screams "cultural appropriation." Not that she'd even care to find out what cultural appropriation means.

Her new t-shirt says "Make Jesus Famous" I seem to recall that Jesus didn't come to gain fame. And really, is Jesus so inept that he needs people like Raquel to make him famous?

Her new t-shirt says "Make Jesus Famous" I seem to recall that Jesus didn't come to gain fame. And really, is Jesus so inept that he needs people like Raquel to make him famous?

Is there a part of the English speaking world where Jesus isn't already famous?

Is there a part of the English speaking world where Jesus isn't already famous?

He's pretty famous (or at least his followers are infamous) in the non-English speaking world as well.

I'm pretty sure that virtually everyone on earth has at least heard of Jesus, except for uncontacted or recently contacted peoples. Dude gets around.

He's pretty famous (or at least his followers are infamous) in the non-English speaking world as well.

I know-- I just specified the English-speaking world since that's the language her tee-shirt's message is written in. What exactly is that shirt supposed to accomplish?

I know-- I just specified the English-speaking world since that's the language her tee-shirt's message is written in. What exactly is that shirt supposed to accomplish?

Get Raquel attention?

Raquel "prays":

"God, please give me an answer or take these feelings from me."

"God, I can't do this on my own. Give me the strength I lack."

I'm assuming she is lusting after some guy again. But I'm pretty sure that tweeting your prayers is not something Jesus would approve of. It is just a way to get attention.

Raquel "prays":

"God, please give me an answer or take these feelings from me."

"God, I can't do this on my own. Give me the strength I lack."

I'm assuming she is lusting after some guy again. But I'm pretty sure that tweeting your prayers is not something Jesus would approve of. It is just a way to get attention.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matthew 6:5-6

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you." Matthew 6:5-6

someone should tweet this to her

What is hilarious is her "modeling career" - where does she model? Not that I check in on her that much (I get nauseous easily) but it seems she has a "model photo shoot" AT LEAST once a month. I'm curious now, I'll have to dig deeper. The reason my interest is piqued is because I am stumbling into the professional modeling world. I don't have a big blog, as of today only 7 people follow me on insta and the only professional shoot I have had done solely for me in the past 10 years was last spring for my senior pics. I like to act, but my agency wants me to model as well, so I don't think I am the model type but whatever. I'm doing it. But the thing is, does she honestly think she'll be discovered and make it big just by posting countless pics of herself on the internet and labeling it "modeling"? Does she have professional representation or print work? This girl is so damn egotistical but does not seem to have good enough grasp on reality to pull it off in a way that would make her marketable. I don't even know.

From what I gather from reading between the lines, she has friends who are amateur photographers who are trying to make a job out of it and they get her to pose for them so that they build their portfolios.

A Duarte from Oregon did a guest post on Bramblewood Fashion to sell essential oils. She has seven home schooled children and her sales attempt is steeped in scripture. Raquel's mother?

A Duarte from Oregon did a guest post on Bramblewood Fashion to sell essential oils. She has seven home schooled children and her sales attempt is steeped in scripture. Raquel's mother?

Yes, it is her. The whole family is obsessed with the Young Living essential oils.

I get the impression that Raquel doesn't want t be a SAHD, but she doesn't really want to work either. In other words, she's a bit lazy. I think she thinks that modeling and music aren't real jobs and she doesn't have to put in any effort to do those jobs.

Of course all of us here in the real world know that's a complete load. Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 artists that I know--a musician, a sculptor, and a burlesque performer, and they all work very hard at those things. You know what else they do? They all have "regular people jobs" and/or their spouses do, because artistic jobs aren't always the best paying jobs.

Yes, it is her. The whole family is obsessed with the Young Living essential oils.

what's their deal with that, anyway? does a friend own it, or do they really believe these oils actually work for stuff?

Young Living is an MLM. Their 'friend' is probably their immediate supervisor. These sorts of companies are more about how many ppl you can enlist than the amount of product you aell.

Young Living is an MLM. Their 'friend' is probably their immediate supervisor. These sorts of companies are more about how many ppl you can enlist than the amount of product you aell.

Ahh, a pyramid scheme. How fun!

Young Living is one of the two major essential oil MLMs. They make outrageous claims about essential oils, charge easily 200% more than actual essential oil companies (yes, 200%, I did not misplace a zero), and instruct people to do dangerous things with the oils, like rub them undiluted on the skin, or ingest them.

I am in the oil business myself and can rant about Young Living and DoTerra for DAYS. Look up Gary Young (of Young Living) on the Quackwatch web site.

Archived