IGNORED

The Truth About Ruth - Part 3

happy atheist

yeah, my take on this is: Here is someone who has constructed multiple false identities, bilking kindhearted readers out of their money and lying to others who have offered help. I would hope we could find plenty of ways to criticize her for that without defaulting to the "and she's ugly, too" trope, given how much material we have to work with!

I think it is a stretch to say somebody has called her ugly, saying somebody needs to buy a better bra is hardly calling somebody ugly. I really get fed up with all this PC shit that gets blown out of proportion. I couldn't give a shit how she feels about herself right now, the same as she did not give a shit how each and every individual felt who gave her money.

It is ok to call her a liar, a bilker, a scammer, to warn her 'we are watching and we are everywhere,' But OMG don't say she needs to buy a new bra? I'm thinking people get so caught up in the political correct body shaming, fat shaming that they have forgotten that good old name calling as demonstrated in all these threads is just every bit as bad. One is no better than the other so don't hold one up to be worse and go on and on without seeing the bigger picture. Insults are insults. I would be more insulted to be called a liar than to buy a new bra.

ANYWAY.

Things are hotting up.

Just to add, don't fall over in shock, but people in my real life know my identity too. Utterly amazing eh? :lol:

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this on GOMI and laugh so much because its true! Every time I read Ruth story here Im thinking omg shes so full of shit. I see every body here love Ruth so much, liking her because she revolt to her father and religion, and this made you all BLIND. :lol: I was nervous to say youre stupid because I was new to here and I dont like it to get my ass kick, but ha kick my ass now I dont care.

Sorry, but the post from GOMI should make people be more smart, just because some one say RELIGION RUINED MY LIFE you hold them up on a divan. You drank her koolade LOL!

Heres my question, why was she believed so fast here by every one?

I know English is supposedly your second language, but could you please try to be kinder in your posts? I am not really sure why you think you always have to take such a rude and obnoxious tone with people. I am not really willing to give you a pass anymore because enough people have had negative reactions to your posts that you should be more self-moderating and aware at this point.

I'm questioning whether RR has really not been here since July 5th as her IP address indicates to the admins. Based on her latest post apologizing to FJ she obviously has some inkling that the jig is up. Therefore, she either found out herself by reading here or heard the news on another board. Either way, I would find it very hard to believe she wouldn't be following this thread like a hawk. If she's scrubbing her posts she is obviously getting the information from somewhere about "how" to scrub them so that they look more authentic and everyone here has basically outline all of her inconsistencies for her. Is it a possibility that she is still reading here under another username?

Just doing some more sleuthing online and found more information in the genforum of genaeaogy.com.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before but PM's 2 children are from a previous marriage, according to that website. She was married in 1995 to someone with a different surname. She then remarried in 2000 to her current ex-husband who legally adopted these 2 kids. If that's the case, how on earth did he get custody of them?

Sorry if this information was already posted, I am almost through all these pages and did not see it though or forgot about it through all of these twists and turns. I'm wondering if these 2 new surnames may lead to more usernames at different sites or shed light on why her own children would be in the custody of someone who is not their biological dad?

Ummmm.....because they were legally adopted by him and are therefore legally his children as much as hers. Blended families are families, the parents leaving each other doesn't mean the kids won't still have strong attachments to both parents.

Maybe its GOMI that she has read and seen that shes a fake from. Or Vyckie was the one who told her that people are accusing her of lying. Or one of her leghumpers read it and sent her a link to the blog containing all the information.

If she was reading under a different account, the admins would know.

I think it was said a while ago and I can't be bothered to go back and look for it now (it might have been early on) but someone was questioning how Ruth could have known non-public details about Jubilees memorial service. Well, I went back to find the post of the supposed email her mom sent to her brother:

God is good! Praise Him in his absolute perfect wisdom and compassion. ************ and I attended the beautiful memorial for little Jubilee Shalom Duggar. Hundreds of people were there to life them up in prayer. If you know and walk with our Lord you know HE has her in his Kingdom and he only chooses those that have spirits too pure for this earth. Jubilee is at perfect peace in HIS arms while she waits for that time in which her mother and father will greet her in heaven. I'm sure J.L. is holding his granddaughter on his knee right now and they are smiling down at the Duggar family and their kin. What we witnessed today was a family living the WORD of GOD. They could've been like many of today's families in their heartbroken grief, wailing and gnashing at the world and being angry at God for HIS decision. Oh yes they could have been. We know that this is not how a true believer reacts to a situation even as hard as this. We praise God during bad times and we will elevate HIM in the bad and that is what the Duggars did today. Proud were they of this little life that God blessed them to have that they related the memories of finding they had been chosen to carry this angel-baby. Michelle and Jim Bob spoke of her impact on their faith after Josie's struggle. Jubilee gave them a renewed hope and purpose to continue his commandment to accept children willingly and at HIS timing. They are to be applauded for this unpopular steadfastness to LIFE! In honor of the Duggars and their new angel, let us all remember them during fellowship and spread their message of faith. Let us praise them in our daily lives as we praise HIM. If we spread this beautiful family's message to one person and they spread that grace to another person, we can pray a circle of protection around them to scare off any negative, unGODLY persons who are attacking them on vicious websites and the devil's media. Please add the following passages to your prayer tonight. Psalms 127:3, Titus 2:11In humble prayerful fellowship-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have bolded the only real detail in that entire "email" and we really have no way of knowing whether it's true or not so I can't take it to mean she has insider knowledge. I know that is already the prevailing thought by now but I don't remember this being addressed when it was first brought up.

Also, I agree with Shirley MacLaine and Koala. Pointing out the way Our Lady of Many Identities' chest looks doesn't just hurt her it hurts other people who are reading who look like that as well.

Perhaps she's keeping the blog up so she can remember what she said/didn't say. It's hard to keep all the lies straight, yo!

Wow. No balls. Lol can't even own up to her actions. Just Im out?

All the crazies have been letting down! First xgay Greg now Ruth. I need some fundie crazy.

I know English is supposedly your second language, but could you please try to be kinder in your posts? I am not really sure why you think you always have to take such a rude and obnoxious tone with people. I am not really willing to give you a pass anymore because enough people have had negative reactions to your posts that you should be more self-moderating and aware at this point.

Really? I thought it was agreed that not everybody is from the same culture and to make some allowances for tone and translation. I see that did not last. Whilst oils tone was indeed condescending I see it viewed as from a non-english speaker and most definitely from a different culture which is far more straight to the point. Mine can be similar and strangely I find that in trying to tell people not to be so 'obnoxious' people come across as just as obnoxious.

Wow. No balls. Lol can't even own up to her actions. Just Im out?

All the crazies have been letting down! First xgay Greg now Ruth. I need some fundie crazy.

What happened with ex-gay Greg?

QFT. I think the IP address thing isn't very good evidence that PM and RR are the same person. And if they aren't, then it seems much less convincing that RR is a scammer.

Even if we have no proof it's possummamma, it's become pretty clear that RR has been lying. I first got suspicious with the trailer story (it didn't make sense to get kicked out of a trailer one owns outright)..and I questioned her and then she had an adjusted story. There were many red flags before that though, which I missed.

What happened with ex-gay Greg?

All he said about the eleventy pregnancy was something along the lines of we dont talk about it because its painful.

I would totally post a link to that thread if I had any idea how to do it on my phone.

You know what its not language, its the different acceptable way Im used to. Yes I will adapt it better to the more gentle way. Self-aware is a good word that I didnt apply it to my self. I will try better, I promise. But its hard to know even from reading here for so long.

Ok, I think Ill take this to the Chatter and get some advice.

Back to Ruth!

Really? I thought it was agreed that not everybody is from the same culture and to make some allowances for tone and translation. I see that did not last. Whilst oils tone was indeed condescending I see it viewed as from a non-english speaker and most definitely from a different culture which is far more straight to the point. Mine can be similar and strangely I find that in trying to tell people not to be so 'obnoxious' people come across as just as obnoxious.

No its ok. I decided to make a Chatter post about this so we dont take the posts away from the Ruth problem.

You know what its not language, its the different acceptable way Im used to. Yes I will adapt it better to the more gentle way. Self-aware is a good word that I didnt apply it to my self. I will try better, I promise. But its hard to know even from reading here for so long.

Ok, I think Ill take this to the Chatter and get some advice.

Back to Ruth!

Thank you :dance:

I reacted because a lot of people are beating themselves up over supporting Ruth and the tone of that post was really mocking. It sorta shocked me. FWIW, I am married to a 1/2 Irish Kiwi and we have relatives everywhere from an island in north Wales to Samoa. I get cultural differences 'cause I am usually the blundering foolish American who does the wrong thing!

I'm trying really hard to figure out what she hopes to gain by deleting the blog. It's copied so not to hide her tracks, she is not so naive as to not know twebs are forever.

To appear 'oh poor me,' to her supporters? Look what the bullies did to me.

Really can't figure it out.

Comments on some of the last posts are being removed because some people were leaving nasty comments or deleting comments themselves

She sounds like a moderator of a forum. Not somebody talking about themselves or their life. Oh wait because she is not :lol:

It would make more sense to say. 'I am going to remove some of the comments from my last post because etc.'

Just me? Or does it read that way to anybody else?

Her April 14,2012 blog post says:

" If you gave me a donation AT ANY POINT and you didn't get the thank you wanted, then please e-mail me or post here and I will refund you. I've offered this before and I mean it. Please contact me.

I want a refund.

Please edit the first name above.

I stayed up ALL NIGHT reading these threads, then reading the truth about ruth blog. BF thought I was nuts. "Why didn't you come to bed last night?" It sounded so crazy when I explained it out loud! I can't look away, though. I've been reading RR for quite awhile, and I always wavered between belief and disbelief. The twisted ovary put it over the top for me. I'm relieved that I never gave her any money, although I may have left some advice in a comment once or twice.

I was a member and lurker on FJ back in the old days and recently came back, so I can't see chatter. How many posts do I need before I can see it?

Please, somebody ask for the money back and see what she does.

I saw this on GOMI and laugh so much because its true! Every time I read Ruth story here Im thinking omg shes so full of shit. I see every body here love Ruth so much, liking her because she revolt to her father and religion, and this made you all BLIND. :lol: I was nervous to say youre stupid because I was new to here and I dont like it to get my ass kick, but ha kick my ass now I dont care.

Sorry, but the post from GOMI should make people be more smart, just because some one say RELIGION RUINED MY LIFE you hold them up on a divan. You drank her koolade LOL!

Heres my question, why was she believed so fast here by every one?

Because we're not utter bitches like you?

Maybe its GOMI that she has read and seen that shes a fake from. Or Vyckie was the one who told her that people are accusing her of lying. Or one of her leghumpers read it and sent her a link to the blog containing all the information.

If she was reading under a different account, the admins would know.

How? I'm not tach savvy at all, but I think people are reading way more into IP addresses than makes sense.

If I'm on my phone I'm using a different service provider with a different IP than if I'm on my computer at my office, which is different than the service and IP of my home laptop, which is not the same as the network at the library. Or if I wanted to login using any of the unsecured networks that show up under available connections. Or the proxy server I might use if my stupid email provider keeps crashing and showing error messages. And like others have pointed out, many networks/providers will show all connections coming from the same central location.

I agree that there is some pretty heavy circumstantial evidence regarding the IP locations, but I am wary of how much faith is being put into that one piece of the puzzle.

Eta: hopefully I'm correct on the proxy servers etc. showing a different IP, but my main point is people use different devices with different ips all the time.

All he said about the eleventy pregnancy was something along the lines of we dont talk about it because its painful.

I would totally post a link to that thread if I had any idea how to do it on my phone.

Ahh. That is a drama let-down. I only check the thread occasionally because of how long it is, but I want a resolution on that pregnancy, darn it!

I'm trying really hard to figure out what she hopes to gain by deleting the blog. It's copied so not to hide her tracks, she is not so naive as to not know twebs are forever.

To appear 'oh poor me,' to her supporters? Look what the bullies did to me.

Really can't figure it out.

She sounds like a moderator of a forum. Not somebody talking about themselves or their life. Oh wait because she is not :lol:

It would make more sense to say. 'I am going to remove some of the comments from my last post because etc.'

Just me? Or does it read that way to anybody else?

Do you think she is trying to carry on with the scheme?? Scrub some suspicious parts and keep on with the Ruth character?

Archived