IGNORED

Chad and Erin

busmgr

engineer5, I'd pay good money to see Jennifer Lawrence beat you like a rented mule.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If there is ever a movie made about my life, I want Jennifer Lawrence playing me.

That is all. Carry on.

Same. JLaw happens to have a heart shaped face and one dimple, as do I (though sadly, that's mostly where the similarities end), and whenever I hear/read someone comment on the "ugliness" of her face shape I'm like, SWEET. This means I AM UGLY LIKE JENNIFER MOTHERFUCKING LAWRENCE (A.K.A. "not ugly").

:? *Googles Jennifer Lawrence* She's an absolute stunner by the way.

Okay, so I'm too lazy to read back through the thread but how did we get from Chad & Erin to a Hollywood starlet? :D

Okay, so I'm too lazy to read back through the thread but how did we get from Chad & Erin to a Hollywood starlet? :D

Here's how :

Why does he like her so much? Shes not as good looking as him and has a jennifer lawrence face shape.

Beautiful inside and out. She has spoken out countless times that she refuses to be weight fussy and teach little girls to be unhappy with themselves. I totes have a girl crush on her.

But anyway, back to it.

We have a troll, and Chad loves Erin.

Besides, we all know finding a life partner is all about appearances.

I'm usually not a fan of stereotypes but, I've got to say, you could play Mormon bingo with the stuff this poster has written. There's shallowness, passive aggression, mormsplaining, the canned justifications for shitty mormon doctrine and bonus testimonies about the temple. Has anyone spotted the apostates-are-just-bitter line yet? First one to shout BINGO gets a glass if wine.

The thread on the NYT article has several instances of "apostates just didn't prepare themselves properly for the experience." Do I win?

Tired of focusing on the troll. Time for some idle speculation. What do you think Erin's wedding decor will look like? I predict a pink explosion ala Shelby Eatonton Latcherie.

I might have said this on an earlier thread but I really hope all of Erin's bridesmaids have huge hair bumps.

I just pray that the wedding doesn't feature a screech of Duggar violins [screech is my newly-invented collective noun for Gothard children with instruments).

Will Erin play the piano and serenade her husband?

I might have said this on an earlier thread but I really hope all of Erin's bridesmaids have huge hair bumps.

Let's wish upon a star for that together, I'm so ready to laugh myself sick. I still think they are a cute couple but still! I need that mean girl moment!

I just pray that the wedding doesn't feature a screech of Duggar violins [screech is my newly-invented collective noun for Gothard children with instruments).

Will Erin play the piano and serenade her husband?

I wouldn't expect anything less. I hope they put it online. There will be an intro of a bunch of fundie families showcasing their screechy families, then all 50 bridesmaids and groomsmen (bride's siblings, groom's siblings, the J'slaves) will walk down the aisle, followed by 4 flower girls and 4 ring bearers, then finally Erin and Gil. Erin's hair will be higher than ever, and her dress will out-gaudy the surely gaudy bridesmaids dresses, but in an awesome way. Chad will cry. Then Gil will "transfer authority," and before the ceremony is over, both will serenade each other. Then they'll have an awkward first kiss, and at some point during or after the ceremony, Josh Duggar will make some sort of appearance on camera, if only to kiss Anna before they leave the church.

I don't see their first kisses being as awkward as J&A and certainly not David and prissy. But yeah, God I hope the wedding is televised.

Chad has a update on his blog. They aren't engaged yet, but they are deciding between two dates for the wedding.

Do you think the J'Slaves will be bridemaids? There are enough Bates girls, Chad has 4 sisters and Whitney has 10 sibling.

I don't see their first kisses being as awkward as J&A and certainly not David and prissy. But yeah, God I hope the wedding is televised.

I see their first kiss as being very long and them running straight to the car to start the honeymoon. God help anyone who wraps their car in plastic wrap and delays consummation.

Chad has a update on his blog. They aren't engaged yet, but they are deciding between two dates for the wedding.

g.

I don't get that at all. If you're selecting the date why not just get engaged?

You and the rest of us don't get it because we are not living in the fundie world!!!

I don't get this either. Then again, my husband and I told people we were engaged before I had THE OMFG RING! And we got shit for that. But we were both students and I wanted a bad-ass honeymoon rather than a rock. We ended up getting a modest antique ruby after 3 years of marriage, because is was pretty and we could pay for it with a tax return. So maybe the Chadster is waiting on the ring to call it an engagement.

I am predicting Erin will have lots of yellow and pink, with the obligatory homemade poly-satin bridesmaids dresses, ringlets, and shittons of hairspray. There will be 15 bridesmaids and 7 flower girls (conservative estimate). She won't play piano at the wedding, but will serenade her fella at the reception.

You and the rest of us don't get it because we are not living in the fundie world!!!

This. We also live in a world where premarital sex isn't seen as being as bad as murder, in fact it's often considered better to have dated for years before getting married as you really get to know the other person first.

Archived