IGNORED

Chad and Erin

busmgr

Was randomly checking on what may be going on with Chad and Erin and found this.

12paines.com/2013/05/02/another-year-of-life/

They really are cute together. :dance:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry but the Duggar J'Slaves need to give her a makeover - the hair is way to hillbilly.

I like Erin's hair better than the Duggar girls' hair. :embarrassed:

I like Erin's hair better than the Duggar girls' hair. :embarrassed:

It would be if she was a country music singer in 1972. Her hair is monstrous. The style, mind you. The hair itself is full of great potential.

Erin's hair makes me want to reach for a hairbrush and then deep conditioner. I liked it a little better straight but then it looked even more damaged.

It would be if she was a country music singer in 1972. Her hair is monstrous. The style, mind you. The hair itself is full of great potential.

She's a very pretty young woman, but I must agree that her hairstyles are not enhancing her beauty.

Exhibit A-

12paines.com/2013/03/17/chad-and-erin-a-special-date/

On the positive side, it is nice to see a young couple allowed to touch one another while courting/engaged. :)

what's up with the pan picture?

The only thing I could think of is a Tangled reference? If so, that's kind-of cute... but Tangled is one of my favorite movies so I'm biased (a little ironic though because it's all about escaping from her repressive parent!).

This was one of the comments on the Bates' blog.

lauren May 21, 2013 at 5:51 pm

are erin and chad going to get married?? what are all the kids middle names?

Lauren M.

Kelly May 28, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Dear Lauren,

Yes, they are planning on getting married! It’s so fun to think about their future! Can’t wait to see what God has in store! Love, Kelly

I like her hair because it looks like 70's country music hair ( I love the 70's aesthetic in general). But she should probably save the Harper Valley PTA realness for special occasions and go with something more subdued for everyday wear.

Oh, my that hair.

How...is that hairstyle even possible?

Bumpit. I'm so depressed that I know that that I don't even have the heart to come up with a godly phrasing.

I like her hair because it looks like 70's country music hair ( I love the 70's aesthetic in general). But she should probably save the Harper Valley PTA realness for special occasions and go with something more subdued for everyday wear.

Amen. :dance:

Chad really likes exclamation marks! A lot!

Was a thoughtful, sweet post though. What part of OK are they in? Hopefully not near any of the big tornadoes?

Erins hair is fantastic. I wish I could get my hair do that without having to use a can of hairspray, lots of pins & a pair of tights to pad it out. (bumpits never stay in place & don't seem to come in clear)

That guy seems to really love her.

True that. DId he propose, or are they just planning on getting married down the line? I feel like she'd have a big-ass post about it with cutesy pics in black and white with only the red rose colored in..... :roll:

Erins hair is fantastic. I wish I could get my hair do that without having to use a can of hairspray, lots of pins & a pair of tights to pad it out. (bumpits never stay in place & don't seem to come in clear)

A pair of tights? :pink-shock: Like wadded up on top of your head? I'm not trying to snark, I just fail at hair and am trying to visualize how this works.

As far as the blog post, I just can't read it. It's like trying to read a tween's diary. Not to snark on tweens, and I only have pity for tweens living in the age of FB where their sappiness is preserved for all, but at least tweens aren't getting married or of age to be having adult relationships. Shudder.

A pair of tights? :pink-shock: Like wadded up on top of your head? I'm not trying to snark, I just fail at hair and am trying to visualize how this works.

As far as the blog post, I just can't read it. It's like trying to read a tween's diary. Not to snark on tweens, and I only have pity for tweens living in the age of FB where their sappiness is preserved for all, but at least tweens aren't getting married or of age to be having adult relationships. Shudder.

Its the same idea as this but a lot less dramatic.

http://www.rocknrollbride.com/2011/07/h ... air-style/

Also I use a rolled up sock to create a great big doughnut bun that stays in place all day. :lol:

True that. DId he propose, or are they just planning on getting married down the line? I feel like she'd have a big-ass post about it with cutesy pics in black and white with only the red rose colored in..... :roll:

No, I don't think he's proposed yet. They wanted to wait until she was done with school to get engaged and I think Kelly said she's going to be done in December.

No, I don't think he's proposed yet. They wanted to wait until she was done with school to get engaged and I think Kelly said she's going to be done in December.

No need to rush! They are still very young. Less arrows for their quiver, too. ;)

Archived