IGNORED

PERSECUTION!!! Tebow cut by the Jets

clarinetpower

Some of Tebow's leg humpers might want to see the Jackie Robinson biopic "42" to find out what real persecution looks like.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lolz at the Christians crying that he got fired because he got "persecuted". I'm not into sports at all; but maybe it was because he was a bad player? Would fundies throw the same big deal if it was a minority Christian who got fired from the Jets? I don't think so. Christians in western countries don't know the meaning of persecution. Persecution isn't critizing the majority religion in western society, you dipshits.

Oh please link to where the Christians are saying that! I love to read about that!

I think there is a chance a dumb NFL GM and team would take Tebow. Some reporters and experts are predicting that the Raiders might take Tebow. But I think the management in Oakland has learned a lot from the past. The late Al Davis had several mistakes picking up bust type players in the past. The management there might not want to go down that road again. Other struggling teams probably won't take the risk of Tebow.

Not to mention how much Tebow would hate the Bay Area. It would be a terrible idea for him to play for the Raiders.

Persecution = not getting special chances when you're lousy at your job but you're totally Christian so it's okay. Gotcha. Must remember to become a loud fundie, then start practicing neurosurgery.

And Timmy's going to be just fine. I hope he doesn't come to Canada, though.

This was my first thought as well. The CFL - a home for jocks that aren't quite good enough for the NFL.

Let the fundies hire Tebow. Canada does not need or want him.

Yea, the other NFL-The National Fundie League. Tebow can bond with Doug Phillips is a Tool!, the Duggars, Chris Jeub and the Jeubettes, Ladies Against Feminism, Kelly "2 Chicken Breasts" Crawford, the Maxwells, Michael and Debi Pearl, ZuZu and PP, etc.

He just can't play NFL calibre ball. The Jets would suck with or without him. He should become a motivational for the Fundies.

Yea, the other NFL-The National Fundie League. Tebow can bond with Doug Phillips is a Tool!, the Duggars, Chris Jeub and the Jeubettes, Ladies Against Feminism, Kelly "2 Chicken Breasts" Crawford, the Maxwells, Michael and Debi Pearl, ZuZu and PP, etc.

Will there be DEATH? The Maxwells would never go for it unless they could use it to prove that football = DEATH.

Doug Phillips (who is a tool) would be the first man in the hazardous but manly huddles. He would then retire to the bench to exort his manly team-mates on their hazardous journey to the goal line, followed by a hazardous but manly trip to the showers.

Doug Phillips: :music-tool:

As a Pats fan, I for one am devastated by this trade! Mainly because it turned the Jets into the circus that I always knew they were capable of. :cry:

I just hope the Pats don't take Tebow, although I can't see Robert Kraft allowing the kind of media circus that the Jets had.

I guess I can still hold out hope that Rex Ryan will continue being Rex Ryan. :D

Oh please link to where the Christians are saying that! I love to read about that!

In the comments section of the original link.

I wonder if he will become a pastor now. Didn't his mother promise God she would force Timmy to become one if he let the baby live?

Wow. Does dude suck that bad at football? Sorry, I have not been a fan of the NFL since the 80's. I did see a few pictures of him praying before a game or something. That was pretty dirty the way they did him. Should have called him before he showed up for work.

Wow. Does dude suck that bad at football? Sorry, I have not been a fan of the NFL since the 80's. I did see a few pictures of him praying before a game or something. That was pretty dirty the way they did him. Should have called him before he showed up for work.

I think that he prayed during on the field during the game. There are lots of Christians in the NFL but Tebow was a bit more dramatic about expressing his faith. Actually, his actions counter what Jesus taught about not praying in public

Anybody but my Niners. Let the Raiders pick him up.

I'd be shocked if the 49er's picked up Tebow. :lol: The culture shock would be funny though.

For the person who asked what Christians were screaming Tebow persecution, this is from my facebook feed. No one is persecuting Tebow for his religion. He makes a spectacle of himself and isn't as great a player as people hoped he would be. Plus, some of his fans seem to adore him to the point of being rabid. Of course, he is going to get poked fun at some. However, even the people who roll their eyes about him say that he is probably a nice guy. That isn't exactly the same as persecuting Tebow.

post-293-14451997858898_thumb.jpg

Tim Tebow in 10 years: I'm a gay Christian.

Well, I think so anyway. Every time he speaks, my gaydar goes into overdrive. Such a sweet little lisp....

:gay-rainbowflag:

What a dick! Yes, I'm sure Jason Collins and all other gays are pushing their lifestyle onto other people and telling them that's the way to live. Ugh! He is a diva!

For the person who asked what Christians were screaming Tebow persecution, this is from my facebook feed. No one is persecuting Tebow for his religion. He makes a spectacle of himself and isn't as great a player as people hoped he would be. Plus, some of his fans seem to adore him to the point of being rabid. Of course, he is going to get poked fun at some. However, even the people who roll their eyes about him say that he is probably a nice guy. That isn't exactly the same as persecuting Tebow.

Is this Tebow's actual Twitter feed? If so, what an ass.

Oh no. It is from one of my older relatives. Sigh.(I shouldn't have called it a facebook feed)

Whenever they post idiotic stuff like this, I try to post stories from the opposite side. I don't say anything to their post but I put up other stories. Granted, I doubt that they pay any attention but it makes me feel better.

Good question! I looked, and it looks like it's not his account. Doh!

So far nobody is whining on my FB feed about Tebow. I do have some Bronco fan relatives that praised Tebow a couple of years back. I think now they see that Tebow sucks. Tebow has brought some of the hate on himself. Like other posters said he made a spectacle of himself. I recall reading some article where Kurt Warner was even annoyed with Tebow's crap. During Kurt's playing days, he occasionally prayed on the field and talked about God. Tebow has been worse that how Warner was. Tebow's supporters are annoying because they act like Tebow is the only decent man in the NFL. There are many decent and kind men in the NFL. If no NFL team picks up Tebow, expect Pat Robertson to say something douchy.

When Christians get into fights because people don't want "those kinds of people" around we'll talk. When a Christian loses a chance at a career he dreams about because people don't want someone around who "offends me" we'll talk. When uttering the words "I'm Christian" have the same effect as uttering the words "I'm gay" we'll talk.

Until then take your weak ass playing skills and go mope on the sidelines while the real talent plays some football. :nenner:

Archived