IGNORED

Who is going to have to best wedding? Erin or Alyssa?

sunshine

Second I thought it was amusing that Alyssa is now listed as being "dual enrolled" at the college Erin went to, with studies in political science. The love of politics has been "laid on her heart."

Politics ? Rather uncommon for a future stay at home mom isnt it? But for a politician's inlaw ... Courtship/ wedding in the air ! Perhaps she'll be the next Sarah Palin ! :lol:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heck, I wouldn't even be surprised if there isn't a double wedding, and the girls are married at the same time.

That's a very fundieish thing to do. After all, sharing your special day with your sister encourages modesty and prevents you from becoming too conceited.

Wow, I'm shocked that Crown College has poli sci at all! I'm sure its all about the Christian Roots of America, blah blah blah.

Anyhoo, Rep. Webster's website & campaign videos talk about his boys run his HVAC business (and yes, its a real business) now that he's in Congress, so at least young John Webster is employed--unlike, as far as we can tell, Chad.

Ohhh, a double wedding! Double the big-haired brides, double the bridesmaids! Flotillas of flower girls! Armies of screechy violinists! Tables groaning with punchbowls of non-alcoholic pink froth. Its going to be fundy-tastic!

Wow, I'm shocked that Crown College has poli sci at all! I'm sure its all about the Christian Roots of America, blah blah blah.

Anyhoo, Rep. Webster's website & campaign videos talk about his boys run his HVAC business (and yes, its a real business) now that he's in Congress, so at least young John Webster is employed--unlike, as far as we can tell, Chad.

Ohhh, a double wedding! Double the big-haired brides, double the bridesmaids! Flotillas of flower girls! Armies of screechy violinists! Tables groaning with punchbowls of non-alcoholic pink froth. Its going to be fundy-tastic!

I'm not shocked at all that Crown College has poli sci. Fundies realize that the only way to ge the country to do what they want is to get into government and legislate their agenda. Now, obviously, no woman belongs in government, but a poli sci degree might help a mother help her son get elected.

I think just married Erin is going to race Chad to their hotel room, shedding bouquets and veils as she goes...

Yup...

No awkward looks of "oh my gosh what did I get myself into" a la Anna Dugger on her wedding day.

Which is a good thing... A very good thing.

Whoa... did anyone notice that it seems that Erin nows has the password for Chad's blog (comment section)? I would be shocked if they were not engaged by the end of June.

I think TLC would be happy to film a Bates wedding, as they did with the Waller's. Courtships, weddings, pregnancies, and babies should help keep the show going (no more dentist appointments, please). I believe the Wallers will appear more often since they have a new baby. If Bates weddings are shown then there could be follow-up with baby showers and visits to see the new arrival.

I'll be surprised if Chad doesn't get a job at HQ.

Wasn't Chad working at HQ before? Mrs. Erin Payne would be quite an ornamental southern flower for HQ. And she can play piano at social functions, and give piano lessons to the Littlest Pecan Thief! Added bonus! But what about the lil' house Chad is supposedly working on back at the family ranch?

Archived