IGNORED

Who is going to have to best wedding? Erin or Alyssa?

sunshine

Not just because of the future TLC specials but the older girls must be jealous of the love and fun and semi-dating that the bates get to have now. Especially Alyssa - 18 yrs old and seems to have a relationship that has naturally developed.

And their dresses are cute!

I hope miss Flipflops do get the shoe envy : )

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Duggars must be dying right now.

I hope TLC folks will innocently ask them if they're looking forward to be bridesmaids at 2 weddings in a row :lol:

More important than which wedding will be best or who will pay is who is going to play the music at Erin's wedding? Every ATI fundy wedding I have seen has featured Erin on piano. Tori on Violin accompanied by Lawson on Guitar and she could have a Bluegrass tune to walk down the aisle to? Maybe Jana Duggar on harp?

More important than which wedding will be best or who will pay is who is going to play the music at Erin's wedding? Every ATI fundy wedding I have seen has featured Erin on piano. Tori on Violin accompanied by Lawson on Guitar and she could have a Bluegrass tune to walk down the aisle to? Maybe Jana Duggar on harp?

*sniff sniff* It is every young girl's dream to one day walk down the aisle to a scratchy ensemble "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Put away them violins please! You don't want to talk about the devil! (aka make the Duggars nightmarish violin performance happen!)

Chad's brother, Thomas may play @ their wedding. He has a cd, cdbaby.com/cd/thomaspaine

As much as I wish both couple happiness, I do, however wish that Alyssa's wedding would be lovelier. I'm over the whole princess Erin thing.

I too hope that Erin's bridesmaids will all look like Peggy Bundy. I know I'm terrible. Alyssa's much more humble but just as gorgeous. She for sure will not have an atrociously teased hair, neither will her bridesmaids. I love wedding for the dresses and the hair (also the food) so I'm totally curious!

Ok, so you too. Good to know that I am not the ony terrible one. :twisted: Rather over princess Erin too and would like Alyssa's wedding to be a bit nicer and classier if for no other reason, that one of the other sisters should have a chance to really shine after years of probably taking a back seat attention wise to the "princess".

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see that Erin has found someone she really likes, just hope for Chad's sake she loses the whole "princess" thing.

I am rather curious what Erin will do with her hair. Will she style it a bit more naturally or will it be gravity defying? Forget the dress, I wanna see the hair!

I have found a seriously gorgeous bridesmaid's dress! Acc. to the fashionpolice.com it's ugly, well, I must have a bad taste in bridesmaids' dresses then :lol: Here it is ugly-prom-dress.jpg

I have found a seriously gorgeous bridesmaid's dress! Acc. to the fashionpolice.com it's ugly, well, I must have a bad taste in bridesmaids' dresses then :lol: Here it is ugly-prom-dress.jpg

OT: I'd take the fabric the model is holding in her left (?) hand, wrap it over my chest abdomen and wear it like a roman ladies gown or a sari.

Gorgeous, adorable, stunning NIKE. Nokidsmom: C'mere you, let's be meanie twinsies together and let's root for Alyssa together and pray for Erin's bridemaids to have poofy hair. :evil:

Alyssa's potential future FIL has a surprisingly low net worth considering he is a business owning baby boomer with a bachelors of engineering. http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/D ... r_(Florida) (not fundie related, not need to break link) My dad has HONS in E. Engineering, is the same age, not a business owner & worth a loooooot more. Even with the high taxes we have here.

I don't suppose they'll ask Southern Raised (Sarah Reith's family bluegrass group) to play at either wedding. ;)

OMG they raided the Star Trek TOS wardrobes!!

"The Misses Flipflop" is what I am going to call the J'Slaves from now on.

We should have pool for how many bridesmaids Erin will have. Will she have all the Duggar girls from Joy on up? Plus a few Payne girls? Plus her sister from age ? on up? That is a hella lot of bridesmaids dresses.

Let Erin marry first and have poofy haired maids all around her, with hair so poofy and teased that her wedding picture will make 1987 hire a lawyer and sue back it's hairstyle. Then let Alyssa marry 1 month later with bridesmaids having greek goddess hairstyles - and without Erin in the picture. :) I'd be purring like a cat. : )))

Emerald IS the color of the year!

Emerald is so gorgeous... but so are saris. I love me a good sari feast. :) I did not have any bridesmaids when I got married, but if I were to remarry, I'd have a wreath of ladies all in saris around me and I would not care how much my husband drooled. Just plain gorgeous.

Funny, it did not remind me of Star Trek, but I never really followed ST so I'm totally ignorant to the whole subject.

The Bates girls are already have more class because they wear closed-toe shoes. :lol:

*Nothing against flip-flops, but the Duggar girls showed their stupidity and smuggness when hiking in Central America and REFUSING to wear sneakers, defying the tour guide. The Bates girls are classier and therefore attract better suiters.

My guess: the Bates will attempt to get TLC to pay for Erin's wedding (and pay them as much extra as possible). They'll be limited by whatever they get from TLC. It'll be a bit more country, as people have been suggesting - cowboy boots and the like. I can see it being Pinterest-y.

I would love, love, love to see David Tutera try to throw a fundie wedding. He would just die with no alcohol, dancing or what he (and most!)would consider music. And I'm guessing that the Bates would refuse the help of a gay man. But we might get another "Say 'Yes' to the Dress" episode out of it.

Maybe the Misses Flipflop think they are attracting guys by showing off their bare toes. Not working, is it?

I'm sure we'll get a multi-part episode or special on "19 Kids" since none of the Duggars appear to be interested in raising their own babies yet. Alyssa and a "Godly Politician" yep! Raise up an Army for the Lord, indeed!

Archived