IGNORED

What's For Dinner - Part 2

happy atheist

Lemon-ricotta ravioli, topped with a very simple tomato salad. I could happily eat variations on tomato all the time right now, because I am enjoying them so much.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We're having kabobs tonight. Yum!

For some reason the word kabob always makes me giggle. :lol:

Lentil salad with sundried tomatoes, red onion, dill, and chervil. The last of the bread.

Strawberry-lime-black pepper sorbet for dessert.

Horiatiki (Greek salad), with the olives and feta on the side for the person who's fond of neither. Roasted eggplant and chickpea salad with lemony dressing. Crusty bread.

Fideos, accompanied by sliced avocado, toasted pepitas, pickled onion, and queso fresco (with a cashew cheese option for our vegan guest). Salad of romaine, tomatoes, and almonds.

Couscous "paella" with peas, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, smoked tofu, and smoked onion.

And because it is The Partner's birthday, I am working on a ginger-molasses cake. He gets to decide what fruit I'll use in the sauce-- pears, apples, plums, or blackberries.

We had friends over and made Korean food-- rice, scallion pancake, and a spicy soft tofu stew with lots of vegetables. The last of the birthday cake for dessert.

We have a frozen PF Changs meal we got at the grocery store. Also have some frozen egg rolls. This will be our first frozen PF Chang. I hope we like it, it 's sure cheaper than take out.

Last night was pasta with basil and peas, dressed with garlicky yogurt and topped with pine nuts and oil flavored with aleppo pepper. Barely cooked apples with a brown-sugar and thyme syrup for dessert.

Tonight we went out for pizza with The Partner's sister. She and I both got pizza with eggplant puree and roasted tomatoes; TP got pizza with potato, bacon, shallot, and egg on top.

Archived