IGNORED

A Very Duggar Wedding on now

STLgirl

Don't forget your latex gloves for the hand sex.

------

Incognito22, the girl in your avatar picture looks like sarah maxwell, lol.

------

Incognito22, the girl in your avatar picture looks like sarah maxwell, lol.

It's the wholesome wear girl but I couldn't get the ENTIRE suit to fit in avatar form.- go figure!

Speaking of toilet birth, am I the only one that got a chuckle out of Anna's fascination with the multifaceted Japanese toilets. Who knows, one of those buttons could have been forceps or suction.

Speaking of toilet birth, am I the only one that got a chuckle out of Anna's fascination with the multifaceted Japanese toilets. Who knows, one of those buttons could have been forceps or suction.

No I thought that too, also Im pretty sure I read somewhere that baby M 3.0 will be born i a birthing unit did I dream this?? maybe the toilet birth scared Anna out of home birthing

If not scared, I'd hide under a rock for good if someone asked me on tv (with subtitles added) if I needed to go poopie than had 20 people around me on the toilet. It's amazing she never felt humiliated about it.

If not scared, I'd hide under a rock for good if someone asked me on tv (with subtitles added) if I needed to go poopie than had 20 people around me on the toilet. It's amazing she never felt humiliated about it.

I wonder if thats why she decided to go to with a birthing center for M3.

Discovery Fit & Health is showing A Very Duggar Wedding. Switch on over to scope out a thinner Josh and catch the "talk" :D

That awkward wedding happened almost 5 years ago. What's there to show after all these years? Nothing happened to them since that, minus the birth of Josie, which wasn't too much of a blessing, but they could milk that story for two years. Back then I really thought, wow, this family is going to provide neverending entertainment, the eldest will get married one by one, there will be a lot of grandkids, etc. Now Anna is going to press out M nr 3 in Chick fil A or on the bus. Whoopee... The kids haven't gotten proper education, have done nothing with their lives and those atrocious and offensive trips don't help anymore...

I wonder if thats why she decided to go to with a birthing center for M3.

You know I don't follow them anymore, all I know is what you guys share here.

Did she?

No wonder. After two births in public, it was about time for her to wake up to what she has been used for.

Ah, yes, who can forget the transfer of authority or the grape juice? I still watch that sometimes when I want a laugh.

That's another thing... in the entire Bible, they keep talking about people enjoying wine. And Jesus did not turn the water into yucky grape juice either. They feel entitled to alter the teachings of the Bible?!

That awkward wedding happened almost 5 years ago. What's there to show after all these years? Nothing happened to them since that, minus the birth of Josie, which wasn't too much of a blessing, but they could milk that story for two years. Back then I really thought, wow, this family is going to provide neverending entertainment, the eldest will get married one by one, there will be a lot of grandkids, etc. Now Anna is going to press out M nr 3 in Chick fil A or on the bus. Whoopee... The kids haven't gotten proper education, have done nothing with their lives and those atrocious and offensive trips don't help anymore...

Why their trips are atrocious and offensive ?Idon't get it.What do you mean by that :?:

Why their trips are atrocious and offensive ?Idon't get it.What do you mean by that :?:

The way they behave on their trips is atrocious. The way they know how offensive and patronizing they are, yet they keep dragging them around to more countries just to let us watch them behave like ignorant, rude a-holes, but you know, I really thought that goes without saying. I really did.

**ETA you're quite a freshman here but you already have a history of asking before doing some research on this forum and not bothering to read before asking. I'm not talking about the wedding. Doing more research will help you go easy on those question mark icons.

Archived