IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

What part of sarcasm do YOU not understand?

*snorts* What part of "obviously mocking Dede" do you not understand?

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT is with his obsession with using the word "bride" instead of wife? Does he think it makes him sound more biblical or something? :roll:

It's a fundie trend thing. I remember a sermon about how men should call their wife a "bride" to make her feel more loved because she was most loved on the wedding day when she was pure and all that. They think "wife" has a bad connotation of someone who is old and/or nags. I don't really remember much more than that but I do remember the "bride" thing becoming some kind of term of endearment.

http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristians ... 0%9Cbride/

Pictures (or in this case ultrasound pics) or it never happened.

There is a whole website devoted to all the things you need to fake a pregnancy including ultrasound pictures.

It's a fundie trend thing. I remember a sermon about how men should call their wife a "bride" to make her feel more loved because she was most loved on the wedding day when she was pure and all that. They think "wife" has a bad connotation of someone who is old and/or nags. I don't really remember much more than that but I do remember the "bride" thing becoming some kind of term of endearment.

http://www.jonacuff.com/stuffchristians ... 0%9Cbride/

Just started following this thread but I now understand why my friends who've been married 22 years are calling each other "dear husband" and "bride" all of a sudden. They went as full-on dominionist as you can while being infertile (surgically) a few years ago. I hardly recognize them anymore, though I won't give them up quite yet.

There is a whole website devoted to all the things you need to fake a pregnancy including ultrasound pictures.

I've seen people do this, steal everything.. It's pretty psychotic.

She's been pregnant before and would know how it feels so I don't get why she won't admit that she's not.

Fog.

The sound of airplane propellers and a Max Steiner score.

Greg, in a loosely belted Burberry raincoat with "I used to be Gay but Jesus set me free" embroidered on the side. Dede, in a beige maternity suit and spectator shoes. Both in fedoras with the brims turned down.

Ex-Gay-Greg speaks:

EGG: Inside of us, we both know you're not pregnant. But pretending I impregnated you is part of my delusion, the thing that keeps me going.

If that plane leaves the ground to go steal a baby and you're not with me, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Dede: But what about FJ?

EGG: They'll always have screencaps.

That is AWESOME! :clap:

I don't know about that. Americans (I'm Australian) do seem to use "physician" and "doctor" interchangeably, in my experience.

It's more troublesome that she didn't even mention the pregnancy. Maybe she saw a podiatrist and the all clear is that if she keeps wearing those orthotics she should reduce her risk of knee sprain significantly?

In the US, a physician can be a medical doctor, a licensed nurse practitioner, or a physician assistant. The LPN and PA can do most of the stuff doctors do. This includes prescribing many meds. The only things they can not prescribe are controlled substances.

In the US, a physician can be a medical doctor, a licensed nurse practitioner, or a physician assistant. The LPN and PA can do most of the stuff doctors do. This includes prescribing many meds. The only things they can not prescribe are controlled substances.

Actually, LPN stands for Licensed Practical Nurse. It's basically a step above a CNA. They are allowed to pass meds, but not prescribe them. I had an ex who was a pill popper, who became an LPN just so he can get his hands on drugs. Needless to say, he never kept a job long. I believe you go to school for a year to get licensed.

I know what happened to DeDe!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

She was abducted by aliens! AND I HAVE PROOF!

So I was perusing the alien abduction thread to see if there were any updates. The OP had posted some links so off I went. Those links led to more links and those led to more and so on and I came to this:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/abduction.html

# 15 alone nails it, but when you also look at #48 you will see we have our answer.

Back up proof can be found in #s 11, 12, 14, 21, 22(during sweet fellowship??), 25, 29, 34?, 40,

44 (Oh wait, that's us), 45, 47, and 50.

#15. For women only: Have you had a false pregnancy or a missing fetus (pregnant, and then not)?

#48. Have you simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you?

Now, who is going to break the news to her. :sci-fi-grayalien::sci-fi-marvinmartian:

On the bright side, she and Gayregg would finally have a church that they fit in with. :scared-ghostface: :angelic-yellow:

Good find. Here's his profile there: popmodal.com/users/xgaygreg

"I used to be gay, but over 6 years ago Jesus set me FREE! Now, married for 19 months and my bride is pregnant with twins. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!"

They sure are all over the Internet, aren't they?

Greg even mentions it on his linkedin page.

post-315-14451997068501_thumb.jpg

At this point I dont know that they know what to do. They've made up this ridiculous tale and spread it all over teh internetz. Why did she go to a doctor? Didnt god tell her not to? If god changed his mind shouldnt she have shouted from the mountains that "WE'RE HAVING...."

This is damage control. Perhaps they were trying to adopt and now all this mess is starting to interfere, perhaps the internet scrutiny got her a proper diagnosis... whatever it is, this cant continue much longer.

The saddest part of this whole krazy is that there is already a child, her son, in all this mess. She never mentions him. She doesnt post about him, its like he's not there. Does this child not have soccer games? Does he paint pictures or sing silly songs? Does he go with them to Mcdonalds? Where is this kid in all of this?

In all of the xgay, anti muslim, yay I'm a gospel singer, I'm PREGNANT posts there isnt a single mention of this kid... does that strike anyone else as horrifically sad?

Guest Anonymous

But worse, the poor lad's photo is out there (if it's genuine) so he is easily identifiable to anyone who wants to know.

The saddest part of this whole krazy is that there is already a child, her son, in all this mess. She never mentions him. She doesnt post about him, its like he's not there. Does this child not have soccer games? Does he paint pictures or sing silly songs? Does he go with them to Mcdonalds? Where is this kid in all of this?

What is the chance that his father has got or is getting custody of him? I would think that some judges might reevaluate custody.

I know what happened to DeDe!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!

She was abducted by aliens! AND I HAVE PROOF!

So I was perusing the alien abduction thread to see if there were any updates. The OP had posted some links so off I went. Those links led to more links and those led to more and so on and I came to this:

http://www.sanandaseagles.com/pages/abduction.html

# 15 alone nails it, but when you also look at #48 you will see we have our answer.

Back up proof can be found in #s 11, 12, 14, 21, 22(during sweet fellowship??), 25, 29, 34?, 40,

44 (Oh wait, that's us), 45, 47, and 50.

#15. For women only: Have you had a false pregnancy or a missing fetus (pregnant, and then not)?

#48. Have you simply heard an external voice in your head, speaking to you, perhaps instructing or guiding you?

Now, who is going to break the news to her. :sci-fi-grayalien::sci-fi-marvinmartian:

On the bright side, she and Gayregg would finally have a church that they fit in with. :scared-ghostface: :angelic-yellow:

9189283.jpg

Actually, LPN stands for Licensed Practical Nurse. It's basically a step above a CNA. They are allowed to pass meds, but not prescribe them. I had an ex who was a pill popper, who became an LPN just so he can get his hands on drugs. Needless to say, he never kept a job long. I believe you go to school for a year to get licensed.

Your right, I got the acronym wrong. A nurse practitioner (NP) can prescribe meds. They go to school for an extra two years and get an advanced degree in nursing.

I see a NP as my general care physician. She provides the same level of care as an MD in most ways including prescribing most meds.

and now all of the pregnancy pics are gone, as well as the epic "pearl in the making" shot of her in a clam shell. maybe she's been in an intervention?

She said "physician", not "doctor", which is an unusual choice of words -- perhaps hinting she got the all-clear from "the great physician".

Good catch. Good catch, indeed.

[attachment=0]offline.JPG[/attachment]

At this point I dont know that they know what to do. They've made up this ridiculous tale and spread it all over teh internetz. Why did she go to a doctor? Didnt god tell her not to? If god changed his mind shouldnt she have shouted from the mountains that "WE'RE HAVING...."

This is damage control. Perhaps they were trying to adopt and now all this mess is starting to interfere, perhaps the internet scrutiny got her a proper diagnosis... whatever it is, this cant continue much longer.

[snip]

Jesus Christ with a Klondike bar, these people are fucked beyond belief.

I am wondering if these crazies (or one of them) will think that they "lost" the baby for lack of faith. This happened to former friends of mine. Now, of course, in their case there was an actual baby that was born prematurely, but both the husband and the wife thought that the baby was taken from them because they were not listening to God.

Actually, it might not be that bad. A clean resolution. Everyone will know that the whole thing was BS, they don't have to admit it, and no one's baby got stolen, no one approved an adoption for these racist homophobes.

On to the next single. Imagine DeDe singing: "Don't sleep with men, convert the Muslims, make them Chris-ti-ans!"

If you are referring to NPs this is not true. I am a nurse practitioner with full prescriptive authority including controlled substances.

I've been wondering about the son too. How old is he?

Does he get dropped off to school in the 'used to be gay' mobile? I hope not. And where in the hell is his father??? If my ex was posting about miracle pregnancies and ex gay conversions and zombies and refusal of medical treatment all over the internet, coupled with the super insane religious shit, the 6 minute long videos of herself bleating into a webcam like a stuck walrus, the confrontations with strangers in public etc, I'd grab my kid and back away slowly.

What is truly terrifying to me is that they both participate in this delusion. I've heard of women faking a pregnancy while married, but I don't recall a husband actively and knowingly participating in the delusion like this. He's right there with her, talking about this pregnancy/tumor/foal/subcutaneous fat mass like it's a thing. I don't think she is particularly bright, and I think he told her she was pregnant. He concocted this bullshit story because "I used to be gay yada yada yada" was losing its shock value. He needed a new schtick, and he found one in her uterus. He just didn't bother to let her in on the fact that it wasn't real, and when the questions got tough, he curtailed her responses because she couldn't keep up.

I know people are saying it's about her music 'career', but I don't think that that's the case. She doesn't strike me as smart enough to come up with a self promotion scheme this... insane? She seems almost guileless. The whole thing is so crazy in such a completely circuitous way that I think she'd get lost. The post about him 'brainwashing her' stuck out to me, as it seemed phrased to indicate that it wasn't one person in their family circle who thought this, but the general consensus.

We know she isn't pregnant, and I don't care how 'faithful' her friends are, they know it too. No one is buying this. And it's spiraling, and that worries me. She's listed several possible due/conception dates, she admonishes those who show concern to keep praying, or whatever, she has removed pictures/posts from facebook, and this says to me that she's unraveling more than a little bit.

If stillgaygreg made this up, and used her as a mouthpiece to promote his bullshit 'ministry' and she's just now realizing that all of this 'faith' is really just horseshit, I'm concerned about the lengths she'd go to to keep up the charade. She's married to a gay man, she has (according to both of them) alienated family and friends in the service of that delusion, she has made HUGE claims about herself on the internet, in such a way as to alienate any IRL friends that are left, they have been asked to leave churches because of their 'beliefs' and that says to me that she has no qualms about taking somewhat extreme measures to keep the show going, if for herself as much as those watching.

It could end really tragically.

[attachment=0]offline.JPG[/attachment]

In all of the xgay, anti muslim, yay I'm a gospel singer, I'm PREGNANT posts there isnt a single mention of this kid... does that strike anyone else as horrifically sad?

I have been wondering what the story with her son was. I can't help but speculate that she has already lost custody. There just isn't enough mention of him for me to believe that he is with her on anything resembling a regular basis.

She has said that he knows about the pregnancy and that really scares me.

I don't know about that. Americans (I'm Australian) do seem to use "physician" and "doctor" interchangeably, in my experience.

It's more troublesome that she didn't even mention the pregnancy. Maybe she saw a podiatrist and the all clear is that if she keeps wearing those orthotics she should reduce her risk of knee sprain significantly?

My first thought was "eh, she went to the dentist."

And, if so, I bet her dentist is Orin Scrivello, DDS:

bOtMizMQ6oM

:dance:

(and my apologies to dentists for being amused by the worst possible stereotype, but I do love this number -- or, to put that another way: "Thorry, Doctaw!")

Why do these two keep posting that they are going offline for a day/weekend/whatever? No one cares! it's like they think the world will panic if they turn their computers off. I spend the day away from the computer frequently and I don't feel the need to make a formal announcement about it.

Archived