IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe god decided to give her a late-late-late term abortion.

my uncle was born along with a stone fetus of about 5 months gestation. my gma kept it in her jewelry box.

the same gma had my aunt 10 years after she hit menopause. they thought she had a tumor and x-rayed her and boom! it was a baby. my aunt was born with a hole in her heart from the x-rays.

Her Facebook page is here: facebook.com/pages/Dede-Haislip/428141903936658 - It seems to be a new one though since it says that she started it on the 7th - a week ago.

Her personal profile on Facebook is here: facebook.com/dedehaislip - It seems to have much less content than when I last looked.

Her Reverbnation profile is still there: reverbnation.com/dedehaislip - unchanged.

Now, I could be totally wrong, but as far as I can tell (and maybe I didn't scroll down far enough?) Greg's Facebook has been scrubbed from all postings referring to his wife's alleged pregnancy - but then again maybe I didn't scroll far enough down (...to 2010...) or plainly just didn't see them?

Wondering if they are planning to pretend that she never claimed to be pregnant?

I think they will. I think that they will just try and pretend it never happened. I said this the other week and I think they will just stop referring to the 'baby' and keep pushing their 'ministry' in the hope that if they don't mention it, the sheeple will forget.

I predict being banned from that page in 3...2....1

Sola Starmarisolposted toDede Haislip

about a minute ago

Have you had the baby yet Dede? Really, I think you should get checked out. God wouldn't want you harming yourself or that sweet blessing. An ultrasound to see if the baby is coping and healthy wouldn't be against God.

Anyone FB friends with XgheyGreg?

I found this on his Twatter.

Greg Haislip â€@xgaygreg

I woke up just a few minutes ago with this on my mind: Greg, why don't you just close everything you and Dede... http://fb.me/Tf5EOFIB

Expand

I can't follow the link because it's behind his fb friends settings, but I would like to bet that he is referring closing down their profiles and I'll bet it's because of the 'pregnancy'.

Anyone FB friends with XgheyGreg?

I found this on his Twatter.

I can't follow the link because it's behind his fb friends settings, but I would like to bet that he is referring closing down their profiles and I'll bet it's because of the 'pregnancy'.

It's super weird how he cut off mid-sentence They must be trying to keep everyone on the edge of their seats.

Basically sums it up right there.

This reminds me of when I took a creative writing class my freshman year in college, it was a satire on "baby fever", where a woman thought she was pregnant, and it was actually a teratoma tumor (you know, the ones with teeth and hair in them- ive actually had them before, on my ovaries, and they are quite large and painful! How is dede not in pain WTF)... Anyways the doctor "delivers" the tumor, and it ends up being this ugly bat thing with five eyes and fangs and stuff.

Yeah I'm pretty sure DeDe has a monster growing inside of her.

I double dog dare you to google image search "teratoma tumor" if you're unfamiliar.

:(

I did the google image search - what do I get for it? :) The images are frightening and interesting at the same time. (I should mention that I'm one of those freaks that loves the Body Worlds exhibits, and museums of medical oddities.) Isn't the human body interesting?!

Dede & Greg (I refuse to call him xgaygreg - that's so stupid!) have me a bit concerned, but I'm also fascinated. I can't wait to see how this all ends (hopefully not with Dede's death from a tumor!).

It's super weird how he cut off mid-sentence They must be trying to keep everyone on the edge of their seats.

He didn't cut it off. You have to follow the link to finish reading what he wrote but you have to be added to his fb page to view it. Hopefully someone on here is on his friends list and can see what's going on in the crazy world of xgay and Dede!

Oh wow, I made it to the end of both threads! It almost felt like going through an eleventy month pregnancy reading everything :lol:

Speaking of which...having gone through pregnancy myself, I don't see how if she were really pregnant and this past her supposed due date she wouldn't be trying to give herself a c-section on the kitchen table by now just to get the kid out. By the time that last month starts, I and most pregnant women I've known just want the kid OUT!!! I could barely walk, my feet were so swollen.

And yes, the latest reverb question was left by me. Someone let me know if she answers it.

He didn't cut it off. You have to follow the link to finish reading what he wrote but you have to be added to his fb page to view it. Hopefully someone on here is on his friends list and can see what's going on in the crazy world of xgay and Dede!

Oh, duh. I really hope there is a friendly mole from FJ who can fill us in. Inquiring minds need to know, man.

OH! One more thing. I'm poking around looking at hysterical pregnancy stuff, and found this:

"For years, scientists and medical professionals have been trying to find the cause for the large abdomen in women experiencing a phantom pregnancy. There are a few theories that account for this strange symptom. Scientists and medical professionals believe that perhaps the distended abdomen is caused by gas build up, fat, urine, or feces."

Oh, so maybe it's poop.

kaltopsyd.hubpages.com/hub/Pseudocyesis-The-False-Pregnancy-Phenomenon

Edited for missing semi colon.

Well that and the Facebook editing/shutdown I guess really does prove she's full of crap! :D

Oh wow, I made it to the end of both threads! It almost felt like going through an eleventy month pregnancy reading everything :lol:

Speaking of which...having gone through pregnancy myself, I don't see how if she were really pregnant and this past her supposed due date she wouldn't be trying to give herself a c-section on the kitchen table by now just to get the kid out. By the time that last month starts, I and most pregnant women I've known just want the kid OUT!!! I could barely walk, my feet were so swollen.

And yes, the latest reverb question was left by me. Someone let me know if she answers it.

I just made an account on reverb and asked her if the baby was here yet. I highly doubt it will be approved, though. I feel kinda bad now. I said I wouldn't snark because I thought she was mentally ill, but now they're just coming across as willful fruit loops. I still think she needs help.

Guest Anonymous

Oh, duh. I really hope there is a friendly mole from FJ who can fill us in. Inquiring minds need to know, man.

I'm dying to know too, but I think it is against the rules to post private FB posts here. ;)

I hope she's OK, actually. I think she has some strange and unpleasant views, but I'd not like to see her get sick or be abused by Greg over this. It sounds like she has lost a lot of 'normal' friends already and she could be in a very vulnerable position right now.

the same gma had my aunt 10 years after she hit menopause.

Stop, you are scaring me. I'm 54 with no kids. I would freak out to get preganant at this point in my life!

This thread has been so awesome, and now we're being cut off without a resolution? No fair!

They are seriously flailing. It's like they were completely certain that God himself told them to start all these wacky ministries, like the prenancy, the Xgay shit, and the Muslims need Jesus business and promised he'd back them up and give them power with their overzealous attempts to get attention. Either they are lying liars who lie or this is a case of havinvg a little too much faith.

P.S. You're so right anniec, it would be wrong to post anything from a private FB. I don't wish anything bad to happen to them, but I have really gotten sucked into all the drama behind this story. I think a lot of us have gotten emotionally invested in this trainwreck.

I think I remember that Greg said that God told them it would be twins, and that their names would be Peter and Bella.

Does anyone keep records (or remember) where and when he said that?

I think I remember that Greg said that God told them it would be twins, and that their names would be Peter and Bella.

Does anyone keep records (or remember) where and when he said that?

I remember seeine that on Dede's FB, in the thread with "pregnancy" photos. Somebody asked if they had chosen a name and Greg wrote, "Their names are Peter and Bella." It was the same place where he said that she does feel the baby (or babies) kicking.

Edited: I keep throwing random letters here and there. And I saw it. I didn't say it.

A google search revealed THIS they are scheduled to be on a web or tv show. They may have been on it before. There are archives. I suspect some of the clean up is related to prepping for the show, as the obvious crazy wont' help them, and they may realize it.

Dede and Greg Haislip return to the Judge Eve Show

12Mar

Judge Eve

DEDE and GREG HAISLIP, an ex gay male, who has given his heart to our Lord Jesus Christ and his beautiful, Christian, Lord sent wife, are returning to the Judge Eve Show, on Saturday, 3-29-13 at 1 pm New Orleans time, (11 am pst; 2 pm est- and 7 pm London, England time). They will cover their story and wll also talk about a CHRIST CENTERED MARRIAGE. The show is aired on: bbsradio.com-station 1 and call ins for prayer are encouraged at: 1-888-627-6008 or by emailing me at: eejudgeeve79@gmail.com The HAISLIPS’ website, is: xgaygregbridge.wix.com/free.

The shows are archived and available 24/7 on my website: http://www.judgeeve.com– and advertising is reasonable.

link to this info

southernchristianwritersguild.com/2013/03/12/dede-and-greg-haislip-return-to-the-judge-eve-show/

Guest Anonymous
P.S. You're so right anniec, it would be wrong to post anything from a private FB. I don't wish anything bad to happen to them, but I have really gotten sucked into all the drama behind this story. I think a lot of us have gotten emotionally invested in this trainwreck.

Thank you, but I must confess, the thought did cross my mind to 'friend' one of them, to find out where the story goes next! :mrgreen:

I think his pages are shut down. Is anyone calling in to the Judge Eve show?

And check out Judge Eve!

...judgeeve.com/

I remember seeine that on Dede's FB, in the thread with "pregnancy" photos. Somebody asked if they had chosen a name and Greg wrote, "Their names are Peter and Bella." It was the same place where he said that she does feel the baby (or babies) kicking.

Thank you. I have asked Dede a question on reverbnation, wondering why she keeps referring to 'the baby' if God told Greg that she will have twins, to be named Peter and Bella.

However, that's not exactly why I'm in tears now....

GOD has just SPOKEN to me through CAPTCHA when I submitted the question! HE told me WHAT Dede is expecting with riddled words!

post-5847-14451996964298_thumb.jpg

Can't you see? GOD just confirmed that Dede will have a SWARM of fish babies which are currently growing in her LUNG!!!!Eleventy!!! :mrgreen:

So... now I'm convinced that Dede is preggers with a fish swarm and that all of you were terribly wrong about the lung foals (albeit you were right about the general idea).

Edited: I keep throwing random letters here and there. And I saw it. I didn't say it.

For this being such a godly miracle birth, I can understand Peter for a boy's name - that's very biblical. But Bella for a girl? Is God a Twilight fan?

I know this is a free jinger centric thought but does anyone else feel like these fundies have been successfully pulling the wool over these "dumb sheep" eyes? Many of us, myself included became quite invested in Esther Shrader's welfare only to be left in the dark with our thoughts for days without word. A few days later a picture of healthy mom, healthy baby and a healthy lunch emerge. Granted I know this wackadoo case is very different as fundies usually aren't born old enough to start college minus but I can't help wonder if again we are not being played. Hear me out for a second. Most of us agree that she does not display a typical "pregnant belly." She has no linea negra( line down the belly), her belly button does not have that herniated appearance and the skin is not taught as it should be at said gestation. Frankly, with a little brow pencil and a stellar food baby I could produce more realistic results. Do we know what she looked like before? Big belly doesn't necessarily mean tumors or alien spawn but perhaps too much skyping at McDonald's. If adoption is frowned upon by fundies how else was she going to explain the baby with congoesque or Asian features if it was not a divine pregnancy? It has been said before on FJ the best way to squash gay rumors is to marry them off and producing fundispring shows virility. I think the stitching on Greg's blazer started to unravel and they found themselves (cough cough)knee deep in adoption papers. The agency got word of the batshit craze fest and is rethinking. This why they have fallen off the grid for those not doing the backstroke in their cool aid. That's my theory, you don't have to agree but it can't seem anymore crazy than what they are pedaling.

Basically sums it up right there.

This reminds me of when I took a creative writing class my freshman year in college, it was a satire on "baby fever", where a woman thought she was pregnant, and it was actually a teratoma tumor (you know, the ones with teeth and hair in them- ive actually had them before, on my ovaries, and they are quite large and painful! How is dede not in pain WTF)... Anyways the doctor "delivers" the tumor, and it ends up being this ugly bat thing with five eyes and fangs and stuff.

Yeah I'm pretty sure DeDe has a monster growing inside of her.

I double dog dare you to google image search "teratoma tumor" if you're unfamiliar.

:(

Holy crap, the result of that happening would be awesome. I don't want to wish anything bad for anyone but I love freaky stuff like that. I think it comes from watching too many documentaries on medical mysteries and all of that (Mutter Museum anyone?).

plus, I am starved for entertainment and this trainwreck is awesome. :whistle: what does that say about me? I hope this doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Lol.... :oops:

All in all, I DO hope for a quick recovery from whatever that thing is, for Dede and Greg. It's never fun having something weird happening in your body, even if you think it really is a baby....when it's really not.

Archived