IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

Unless she's had IVF + donor sperm. Or he secretly had a reversal, but I highly doubt either of those things, IVF is expensive. And a reversal after 20 something years will probably not restore fertility.

How old is Dede, anyway? I peg her for late 30's/early 40's, possibly older.

Unless she's not ovulating, she wouldn't necessarily need IVF. She could just do an IUI (intrauterine insemination) with donor sperm. A whole lot less expensive, especially if you don't need medicine like clomid and a trigger shot.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhh, thanks for the correction. I suppose since she has her periods though, she's not pregnant.

I noticed Dede did not specify what type of physician she saw today. No obstetrician in their right mind would allow this woman to carry a baby for a billion months over her due date. Give it up already.

The more this goes on the more I want to smack the people that are encouraging this type of behavior. These two must have a lot of suckers for followers. Part of me thinks Dede is suffering from some sort of illness, but then I also believe these two are trying to scam people and are attention seekers.

It seems like they were just not prepared to deal with the fallout for making all these extreme claims. Did they just expect everyone to take them at their word. Did they think nobody would notice that the pregnancy was a big, giant fib after eleventy zillion months? Apparently. I think Dede's afraid to lie anymore with the growing audience, so she's just omitting major details now.

I feel sorry for these knuckleheads but I don't. It was bound to shit on their parade sooner or later.

For real. But I think this was all a scam to get attention for Dede's "music" career.

Agreed. I'm just waiting for the big announcement. "I just gave birth... to my incredible new gospel album. It was a labor of love, donchaknow!!!11!!"

Dont know if anyone has found this yet regarding the FAQ about twins-I googled xgaygregs bride & found something about 6 pgs in on Pop Modal xgaygreg-he says" I used to be gay, but...blah blah..jesus set me free..blah..My wife of 19mos is pregnant with twins..blahmiracle...blahblah."

Sorry,Im technologically challenged or I would have been kind enough to link it.

Dont know if anyone has found this yet regarding the FAQ about twins-I googled xgaygregs bride & found something about 6 pgs in on Pop Modal xgaygreg-he says" I used to be gay, but...blah blah..jesus set me free..blah..My wife of 19mos is pregnant with twins..blahmiracle...blahblah."

Sorry,Im technologically challenged or I would have been kind enough to link it.

Good find. Here's his profile there: http://www.popmodal.com/users/xgaygreg

"I used to be gay, but over 6 years ago Jesus set me FREE! Now, married for 19 months and my bride is pregnant with twins. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!"

They sure are all over the Internet, aren't they?

I noticed Dede did not specify what type of physician she saw today. No obstetrician in their right mind would allow this woman to carry a baby for a billion months over her due date. Give it up already.

The more this goes on the more I want to smack the people that are encouraging this type of behavior. These two must have a lot of suckers for followers. Part of me thinks Dede is suffering from some sort of illness, but then I also believe these two are trying to scam people and are attention seekers.

I have to wonder whether she actually saw a doctor, in the sense that we would understand it, at all. Maybe she's into faith healing.

Looking at the registry actually makes me feel a bit sad. I'm imagining a couple who are really excited about a baby, and well it's just not going to happen. Likely ever.

Even as kray kray as they are I still feel a bit sad for them, unless this has been fabricated.

Up until I looked at the registry, I've been enjoying this weirdness. But the registry made me sad - -I really do wonder if she is having a hysterical pregnancy and just wants a baby SO.DAMN.BAD that she's convinced herself that she is pregnant. That registry...it makes me sad if she really thinks she is. The registry just seems to be so full of hope (?) for a potential baby and to think that someone might really think they are pregnant and aren't is quite sad.

Of course, if they are faking and just going to give birth to a big ol' lie or her record, then it doesn't make me sad at all.

Either way, let the snark continue. ;)

She said "physician", not "doctor", which is an unusual choice of words -- perhaps hinting she got the all-clear from "the great physician".

She said "physician", not "doctor", which is an unusual choice of words -- perhaps hinting she got the all-clear from "the great physician".

I don't know about that. Americans (I'm Australian) do seem to use "physician" and "doctor" interchangeably, in my experience.

It's more troublesome that she didn't even mention the pregnancy. Maybe she saw a podiatrist and the all clear is that if she keeps wearing those orthotics she should reduce her risk of knee sprain significantly?

I noticed "xgaygreg" is all over the internet. He seems to have gone on a "joining" frenzy in 2012 hitting up every site available to sign up on, with little follow up. It's not making me a believer in him or his wife to be honest.

There's either no baby and they are hoping everyone will forget, or there's is an IVF/adopted baby. That's presuming they're telling the truth about XGHEYGreg's snip.

Either way they're dishonest. I think its more likely to be a scam than a hysterical pregnancy.

I don't know about that. Americans (I'm Australian) do seem to use "physician" and "doctor" interchangeably, in my experience.

It's more troublesome that she didn't even mention the pregnancy. Maybe she saw a podiatrist and the all clear is that if she keeps wearing those orthotics she should reduce her risk of knee sprain significantly?

Australian too, so that might explain why I found it weird :)

Australian too, so that might explain why I found it weird :)

American here. While it's correct to use either one, I agree that physician is an odd choice here. It's really not used often in casual conversation. I would always say, "I'm going to the doctor today." Never, "I'm going to the physician today."

EGG taking her post off his facebook page is odd. It's like he's wanting to distance himself from the pregnancy. By the way, I found a post of his, maybe from February, talking about how Dede lost friends b/c they believed that he brainwashed her. I do wonder if he started this as a scam, not realizing that she would buy into it herself. Nothing about this makes sense.

I have never been pregnant, so I've been interested in reading all your comments about how her belly does not look pg. How sure are you that this is NOT a pg belly, just by looks? 100%? Just curious. It doesn't look quite right to me, but I don't know enough about pregnant bellies to know.

Preg bellies, especially full term ones, tend to look and feel tight. The skin is stretched and taut usually. There can be stretch marks on the skin too (like red wrinkles). And most (not all) belly buttons will stretch flat or pop inside out. Some women also get a dark pigment line running downwards from the belly button.

Preg bellies, especially full term ones, tend to look and feel tight. The skin is stretched and taut usually. There can be stretch marks on the skin too (like red wrinkles). And most (not all) belly buttons will stretch flat or pop inside out. Some women also get a dark pigment line running downwards from the belly button.

I'm not saying it's not a pregnant belly since I never had the funny line down my belly, and being a fatty my belly button never really popped. Now I did get stretchmarks, but I had to be pretty far along before I really started to look pregnant instead of just fatter. So I'm thinking pregnant belly just not her pregnant belly.

This was mine at 39 wks with #2 (extremely large baby tho). See my flat belly button and the tight shiny skin? Can't really see the dark line in that PIC but it was there.

post-3607-14451997045799_thumb.jpg

Some women don't look that tight... With more belly fat and a smaller baby it's possible to look less taut. Some obese women just look larger at the front. :-) Depends on your body size and shape and how big bub is. :-)

Whether or not it looks like a pregnant belly, we all know she is not pregnant. Nobody goes till 11 months gestation. Nobody. I also think she does not look pregnant.

In high school, I knew a girl who had a very fat stomach. People used to make fun of her because she looked 9 months pregnant. It turned out she had an ovarian cyst the size of a 9 month fetus. She came back to school super skinny and people were really surprised. The worst part is that her parents ignored that there might be an issue for so long.

"I used to be gay, but over 6 years ago Jesus set me FREE! Now, married for 19 months and my bride is pregnant with twins. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!"They sure are all over the Internet, aren't they?

WHAT is with his obsession with using the word "bride" instead of wife? Does he think it makes him sound more biblical or something? :roll:

What part of NO DOCTORS do you not understand?

What part of sarcasm do YOU not understand?

Archived