IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

So, she went to a doctor, he believed she is 50 million weeks pregnant, decided that was ok and asked her to come back in 2 weeks..... :roll:

She could be lying about the dr, or she's lying about her being fine to save face.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still wonder whether she announced a pregnancy because she started trying, (donor sperm?) is now still trying desperately to get pregnant -IVF can sometimes cause stomach bloat - and if she does get pregnant, then this will just start the countdown to the miracle birth and all the extra weeks beforehand will be the "faith pregnancy."

The few people who've replied to her FB post seem to take her cryptic "next appointment on my birthday" thing as meaning that's when the baby will be born??

Um, NO. WTF?

Link to older post on Part I Epic Saga Of Longest Faith-Based Pregnancy Ever:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15838&start=800#p512343

FAQ:

Is it twins?

Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:51 am

Or are they expecting twins:

December 7, 2012 at 8:08 pm

“I used to be gay but over 6 years ago Jesus set me freeâ€. That’s the name of my husband’s You Tube video. He was a slave to homosexuality for 11 years doing everything you can imagine. BUT, JESUS SET HIM FREE! Now he is my husband and my match for life and we’re expecting little ones! Thank you Jesus for giving me my husband! Dede Haislip

The names

February 21

S: Do you feel baby kicking?

Xgay Greg Yes she does feel baby kicking.

S: That is amazing! I can't wait to hear the news of baby being born. Has God given you guys a name or names?

Xgay Greg Yes, their names are Peter and Bella.

When am I due, again?

C wrote on Xgay Greg's timeline.

January 24 at 9:11am

Sorry, I had some delays which hindered me from getting to the bank....will go today or tomorrow. God bless. When is the baby due?

Xgay Greg We love you Pastor and thank you for your obedience to God. Our baby is due now.

January 24 at 8:29am

Excerpted -

February 18

I want to ask you all something. WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? Twenty three years ago, my husband Xgay Greg had a vasectomy. So technically we shouldn't be expecting but God is having His way because we said he could do ...See More

D: I don't quite understand about who you are saying should be believing?.... are you saying that God is telling you to keep believing or us the people who are reading this?

February 18 at 7:31am

D: Has your OB/GYN done an ultrasound yet? 4D shows everything

Dede Haislip Brown Acres, that's a good question and the answer is BOTH! I know I'm pregnant and the Lord encourages me along the way. God is also wanting your faith to be encouraged to grow!

Dede Haislip D, The Lord has asked Greg and I to have a faith based pregnancy so conventional medicine and ultrasounds are off limits.

B: Dede, you need to see a doctor.

Dede Haislip Ladies, the whole point to this post is NOT to put you in fear or concern, it's to grow your faith! All is well. This is not my first pregnancy and I have a nursing degree to boot. If anything is wrong, I'll know. So calm down. All is well.

D: Oh I am not upset Dede at all. I do not agree with you and believe you should be seeing a Doctor (MD) not only for your health but the health of your baby. I will be praying

Dede Haislip K, your faith is already growing! Just continue to squelch doubt and avail yourself to Jesus. Tell him that you want to be used by him, even if it means you'll look peculiar!

Dede Haislip Blessings to you M! It's true that Greg and I are quite extraordinary in our faith! We sure do love Jesus and it seems that He wants our first, middle, and last names to be "Peculiar". I sure do miss you!

K: Execited to hear when your blessing will arrive! Are you planning on delivering at home seeing as you aren't involving any drs.? Just be careful....using the medical opportunities doesn't mean you're not having faith, we are blessed to have these things available to us!!! Pat that belly for me lots of fun memories laughing with you ,Karyn and Robyn

Dede Haislip K I miss you, Karyn and Robyn so much. You three are very special to me. I understand that doctors are a blessing from the Lord and the moment that He wants us to go that route, I'll be happy to obey. If I had it my way, I'd be having all the typical check ups and want to have a natural delivery at a birthing center. But that's not what the Lord has planned. I knew that I wanted a natural delivery and he is answering my prayer. Love you much!!!!

D: Have you gone to a Dr. at all since you had the initial pregnancy test done Dede?.... I believe strongly in miricles and I don't believe that God is against Dr's.! and going to a Dr. doesn't daminish your faith in any way!..... the Deciple Luke was a Dr.!

Dede Haislip Amen Brown Acres! Doctors are a blessing to people! God is certainly NOT against doctors and neither am I. If I didn't appreciate what doctors do, I would have never become a nurse. Going to a doctor wouldn't diminish my faith at all. The reason I'm not going to a doctor is because the Lord has asked me not to. Let me ask you this. Would all these people (either excited or concerned) who have commented on this post, even be talking about their faith and where its at, if I had gone to the doctor and done what most other expecting moms are doing? This testimony is meant to challenge people to take a look at where their faith is. I know where my faith lies and I know that I have been given the gift of faith...GREAT FAITH. Because the Lord has asked me to take a peculiar approach to pregnancy, this testimony of God's glory will make more of a splash and that is His pleasure and purpose.

D: to tell you the truth concerning myself: I am a backsliden Christian who has lost a lot of my faith due to keeping my eye's on man a lil more than what I should of, but I know that is no excuse... when you have the baby then that will probably build my faith back up greatly!... so when is your new due date?

D: Thank You Dede for those encouraging words, if I knew your new due date I would surely be watching for the blessed day and your announcement followed by pic's along with everyone else who has commented on here!

Dede Haislip The due date is when the Lord chooses...that's why this is such a walk of faith...especially for those with little to no faith!

S: So good to see a post on the baby. I hadn't seen one on the baby in a long time and didn't want to bring it up if anything went wrong, after having gone through the emotional pain in the loss of several miscarriages myself. I am so relieved to hear she is growing well and sounds like she is due soon.

June 5, 2012

Guess what?! God is still in the miracle working business! In 1989 My Beloved had a vasectomy and yet today, I am pregnant! Also, a family from Florida is renting a uhaul and is going to drive up to NORTH CAROLINA to bring us gifts for Baby Haislip. Halleluia for His rewards!

Summary

• Multiple dates of conception and due dates - Dec 28, first week of Jan, Jan 24, Feb 14, Feb 26.

• Some of her Facebook fans are skeptical, while some are super excited!!!!

• There are people who are genuinely concerned that she seek medical attention.

• There are also people who are certain she's pregnant.

• Presumably, some of both sides know her personally.

She seems to have scattered her message all over the internet. This was just in a random comments section... too odd just google her name and she's everywhere.

http://www.homeinterestloan.info/presid ... s-in-iowa/ (didn't break link as it is a news report)

xgaygreg November 28, 2012 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

“I used to be gay but over 6 years ago Jesus set me freeâ€. That’s the name of my husband’s You Tube video. He was a slave to homosexuality for 11 years doing everything you can imagine. BUT, JESUS SET HIM FREE! Now he is my husband and my match for life and we’re expecting little ones! Thank you Jesus for giving me my husband! Dede Haislip

And at a Creflo Dollar site

.anatta.tv/video/Qit9QE0cmpY/Creflo-Dollar-Says-2012-Is-When-All-Christians-GET-RICH-wealth-transfer-debt-cancellation.html

xgaygreg Says:

Jul 6, 2012 - I used to be gay, but over 6 years ago Jesus set me FREE! That's the name of my husband's video on you tube. We have been married for over 18 months and now I am pregnant with our first child! GOD CAN DO ANYTHING! My husband is no longer a slave to the sin of homosexuality, HALLELUJAH! Lord save President Obama! Xgay Greg's Wife, Dede Haislip

comments on an article about Obama reading a childrens book.

.belligerentpolitics.com/president-obama-reads-where-the-wild-things-are/

xgaygreg says:

January 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I can't decide if she's schizophrenic because she's hearing God's voice giving her instructions or narcissistic because she thinks her "faith is extraordinary" and that God speaks with her directly.

Most sincere and humble Christians that I know view discerning God's will as a prayerful and lengthy process. They don't hear actual messages with specific instructions. I'm not saying that it never happens but it would generally be followed up with a good spiritual advisor.

It's just so prideful to declare that one is special and being used by God to send a message to everyone.

This is just too weird for me to even try to explain to my husband anymore.

I know right! Everytime I try, (and why I keep trying, who knows) he gets stuck on the "used to be gay" part. Then if we get past that, he gets stuck on the vasectomy part. We never really get to the eleventy pregnancy part!

The few people who've replied to her FB post seem to take her cryptic "next appointment on my birthday" thing as meaning that's when the baby will be born??

Um, NO. WTF?

I can't find the bday post anymore. Is it still there?

eta: I can see it on her page, but not his anymore!

I'm getting bored. Wonder if we can convince her to be induced? Doctors will induce fake pregnancies, right?

What part of NO DOCTORS do you not understand?

I dont know what kind of crazy she's doing with her settings because I'm not her friend and can see it. I'm blacking out commenters to protect the potentially innocent stupid supporters

post-315-14451997018192_thumb.jpg

Well no matter what happens, we have screencaps. FJ'ers will never forget elephant baby.

Well no matter what happens, we have screencaps. FJ'ers will never forget elephant baby.

For some reason, I hear that in a Humphrey Bogart voice.

Is there any chance that after she went to the Dr and got the negative on the stick that they went home and got super busy? Sure, she had probably told EVERYONE already, so they'd have to play the overdue card (because otherwise, you're unfaithful, I'm guessing), and stretch things out. BUT, perhaps she didn't get pregnant for months after that, because #1 she doesn't test, #2, no medical intervention, and #3 who knows if they even are DTD regularly enough to get pregnant. Either way, she's GUESSING she's pregnant....regardless of her toilet o'wonders that they prayed away. (i mean flushed away! :lol: )

Maybe she's pregnant for real, but MONTHS off? Regardless of WHO told me WHAT was about to take up habitat in my belly, #1 if we hadn't been getting it on, and #2 he's been tied up for decades, and #3 I'm a little on the far side of spring...I'm heading to the doctor for an in depth gander at the old uterus. I don't care if God told me, the Pope whispered it, or Mother Theresa prophesied it long, long ago. I'm gonna take a look!! :lol:

Looking at the registry actually makes me feel a bit sad. I'm imagining a couple who are really excited about a baby, and well it's just not going to happen. Likely ever.

Even as kray kray as they are I still feel a bit sad for them, unless this has been fabricated.

I totally felt sad too. Either she really thinks she is pregnant and she is never going to have a baby or making a registry was part of getting deeper and deeper into the lie (I can imagine a friend pressuring her to register, back when some might have thought she was legit preggo.)

One thing though -- there has been only one purchase, which would indicate to me that she has not been thrown a baby shower. Which would further indicate that most of the people in her life (perhaps all the people, except maybe EGG) realize this is a non-pregnancy. I now assume that the inquisitive ones are just being kind in their prodding rather than confrontational. Heck, maybe even her mother in law checking her progress was more of a thing of concern (is she really getting bigger? any signs of a baby moving?) than the on-board medical-esque attention that DeDe presented it as.

Is there any chance that after she went to the Dr and got the negative on the stick that they went home and got super busy? Sure, she had probably told EVERYONE already, so they'd have to play the overdue card (because otherwise, you're unfaithful, I'm guessing), and stretch things out. BUT, perhaps she didn't get pregnant for months after that, because #1 she doesn't test, #2, no medical intervention, and #3 who knows if they even are DTD regularly enough to get pregnant. Either way, she's GUESSING she's pregnant....regardless of her toilet o'wonders that they prayed away. (i mean flushed away! :lol: )

Maybe she's pregnant for real, but MONTHS off? Regardless of WHO told me WHAT was about to take up habitat in my belly, #1 if we hadn't been getting it on, and #2 he's been tied up for decades, and #3 I'm a little on the far side of spring...I'm heading to the doctor for an in depth gander at the old uterus. I don't care if God told me, the Pope whispered it, or Mother Theresa prophesied it long, long ago. I'm gonna take a look!! :lol:

I seriously doubt she is pregnant considering Greg has been sterile for years. I know having a vasectomy doesn't mean pregnancy can never happen but it is highly unlikely without a reversal. There are just too many factors of crazy going on here with these two!

Unless she's had IVF + donor sperm. Or he secretly had a reversal, but I highly doubt either of those things, IVF is expensive. And a reversal after 20 something years will probably not restore fertility.

How old is Dede, anyway? I peg her for late 30's/early 40's, possibly older.

Fog.

The sound of airplane propellers and a Max Steiner score.

Greg, in a loosely belted Burberry raincoat with "I used to be Gay but Jesus set me free" embroidered on the side. Dede, in a beige maternity suit and spectator shoes. Both in fedoras with the brims turned down.

Ex-Gay-Greg speaks:

EGG: Inside of us, we both know you're not pregnant. But pretending I impregnated you is part of my delusion, the thing that keeps me going.

If that plane leaves the ground to go steal a baby and you're not with me, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

Dede: But what about FJ?

EGG: They'll always have screencaps.

Fog.

Greg, in a loosely belted Burberry raincoat with "I used to be Gay but Jesus set me free" embroidered on the side. Dede, in a beige maternity suit and spectator shoes. Both in fedoras with the brims turned down.

Ex-Gay-Greg speaks:

EGG: Inside of us, we both know you're not pregnant. But pretending I impregnated you is part of my delusion, the thing that keeps me going.

If that plane leaves the ground to go steal a baby and you're not with me, you'll regret it. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.

That was beautiful. :romance-grouphug:

That was beautiful. :romance-grouphug:

Glad it moved you.

It moved me to follow up with this:

AaAsADH.jpg

Maybe I was moved a bit too far. :D

Glad it moved you.

It moved me to follow up with this:

AaAsADH.jpg

Maybe I was moved a bit too far. :D

I can almost see Lady Lydia in the multicolored fog, too! This is beautiful! :clap:

Fog.

Ex-Gay-Greg speaks:

xLQwphwP0ys

I can almost see Lady Lydia in the multicolored fog, too!

Oh, I forgot all about Lady Lydia! How could I have mentioned fog without thinking of her!

I hang my head in shame.

Think we can colorize the image of Claude Rains so he's all pink?

Archived