IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

For this being such a godly miracle birth, I can understand Peter for a boy's name - that's very biblical. But Bella for a girl? Is God a Twilight fan?

Literally word for word the comment I was going to make.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He posted this on his FB yesterday, it's public so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. I'm not FB friends with him or anything. I don't understand his persecution complex. He can't really believe he pull up in that car and not be considered just a little bit insane, even by people who may share some of his beliefs.

Some Christians keep complaining about the direction that America is heading in and even ask God to do something. God has sent me Dede many places in answer to the prayers of Christians and yet we continue to be rejected! Wonder what it will take for Christians (speaking as a whole) to learn to trust God again????

I think that something bigger happened. Either someone called them out publicly (and we missed it) or someone within their family and friends said something. I don't think that this is the last we'll hear about them, but it probably won't be from them directly.

He posted this on his FB yesterday, it's public so I don't think I'm breaking any rules. I'm not FB friends with him or anything. I don't understand his persecution complex. He can't really believe he pull up in that car and not be considered just a little bit insane, even by people who may share some of his beliefs.

Some Christians keep complaining about the direction that America is heading in and even ask God to do something. God has sent me Dede many places in answer to the prayers of Christians and yet we continue to be rejected! Wonder what it will take for Christians (speaking as a whole) to learn to trust God again????

I think that something bigger happened. Either someone called them out publicly (and we missed it) or someone within their family and friends said something. I don't think that this is the last we'll hear about them, but it probably won't be from them directly.

They seemed pretty committed to their crazy, so this is quite unusual. I do think something must have happened. Maybe Dede realized she couldn't adopt a kid, or foster one, or maybe she realized she could only keep the miracle pregnancy for so long.

^^Is alwaysbeengay greg asking when the Christians are going to learn to trust God...or his own BS crazy nonsense??I dont recall Mary&Joseph getting all butthurt at those who didnt believe in their Immaculate Conception..wouldnt a Christian just tru st God to take care of us unbelieving heathens?

If I actually thought God was speaking to me&using me for miracles-I cant imagine giving a flying firetruck about Anything anyone else had to say.Id be at peace that I knew the truth,&therefore feel no need to try to convince others of the truth in a miracle they had yet to see.All this defensiveness-Methinks thou hast protest too much....

If it becomes public again, someone should contact Maury or the world records folks. Surely, if she's in the midst of the world's longest pregnancy, someone would be interested in writing about it (and verifying it).

If it becomes public again, someone should contact Maury or the world records folks. Surely, if she's in the midst of the world's longest pregnancy, someone would be interested in writing about it (and verifying it).

Oooh, I'd love to see this on Maury. Instead of, "Who's your baby's daddy?" it would be "Is there even a baby?" testing! I mean, wouldn't that be the ultimate showing of their faith, allowing modern medicine to prove that yes indeed, she IS gestating an eleventy pregnancy?

I keep thinking about it, but if God/Jesus were to reappear wouldn't be in a less cheesy and more convincing kind of way? I'd just have to burn in hell for eternity rather than believe these fruitcakes were showing the way. It's kinda like I'd rather watch my own eyeballs fall out of my head than share a cloud with Kirk Cameron.

I'm not friends with Greg, but I'm following him on facebook and I can still see his wall. I'll give the jist of the latest post but someone saw the doctor finally, and has a follow up appointment soon. No further info given...no actual confirmation or denial.

Mods, adjust my post if need be.

My bunny, if un-altered, could have gotten a single female bunny pregnant 11 times by now, and could have fathered, on average, 44 bunnies. Assuming each of those bunnies matured at around 5 months, that's another 246 bunnies. That's a lot of bunnies!

I don't see anything wrong with paraphrasing private FB posts, since Dede and Greg initially posted this stuff EVERYWHERE. But I'm not a mod. And Greg's FB isn't private, technically. I just followed him and I could see Dede's post.

She just posted on FB: Dear Friends, Family, and on-lookers,

Just wanted to let you all know that I went to see a physician today and all is well. I have a follow-up appointment on my 40th BD...presents are welcome. So for your sake, CALM DOWN!!

Just wanted to let you all know that I went to see a physician today and all is well. I have a follow-up appointment on my 40th BD...presents are welcome. So for your sake, CALM DOWN!!

That is a finely crafted piece of answering a question without actually answering it at all.

I don't follow him and I'm not friends with him and I can see this, so I think it's fine to post. Hmm, now the real question is, do we believe she went to the dr? And WHY is it suddenly ok to see a dr when God said no??

Eta: Oddly phrased, eh? All is well, not "the baby is well."

all of her pregnancy pictures are gone/behind friend settings now. I can't even see the "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLESSSS" one.

Says her bday is March 27th and that is when she goes to the doctor again. Maybe that's the day they are removing the tumor? :roll:

all of her pregnancy pictures are gone/behind friend settings now. I can't even see the "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLESSSS" one.

Says her bday is March 27th and that is when she goes to the doctor again. Maybe that's the day they are removing the tumor? :roll:

Yup, I just saw that the pictures were gone too.

GUYS- SHE HAS A REGISTRY ON BABIES-R-US

Very interesting that she says "all is well" with no mention of the baby. I noticed in the comments on her fb post a friend of hers wrote "So ready to meet your little bundle of joy sent from God!" and Dede liked that comment so I guess she's still acknowledging the elephant pregnancy. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

I HAD to check it out. Double jogging stroller! :clap:

Expected arrival date 1/3/2013, and only one item has been purchased.

Wonder if the doctor told her she's not pregnant but she's doing the same she did with the pregnancy center and saying they are wrong?

I'm guessing it was her PMD she went to. It was the usual type of visit -

MD: "How are you?"

Dede: "I feel great."

MD: "You are due for labs to recheck your cholesterol and yearly tests for thyroid..." etc

Dede: "Ok, I'll be sure to get those done."

MD: "Let me do a quick examination."

Doctor commences to check heart, lungs, eyes, ears, abdomen, pedal pulses, whatever....

MD: "Dede, I'd like you to lose a little bit of weight."

Dede: "I will, very soon! I have a plan!"

MD: "Great, see you next year. See my nurse for some information on weight loss and how to get a mammogram."

Dede to FB family and friends: "The doctor said everything is fine! Relax!"

and, scene.

So, she went to a doctor, he believed she is 50 million weeks pregnant, decided that was ok and asked her to come back in 2 weeks..... :roll:

Looking at the registry actually makes me feel a bit sad. I'm imagining a couple who are really excited about a baby, and well it's just not going to happen. Likely ever.

Even as kray kray as they are I still feel a bit sad for them, unless this has been fabricated.

Archived