IGNORED

Xgay Greg & Dede's Neverending Miracle Pregnancy - pt 2

happy atheist

I'm sure this has been addressed before but I don't have enough remaining brain cells to actually go and read this stuff...Why did XgayGreg need a vasectomy if he was gay? I have many gay friends and not one of them is worried about fathering a child with their partner.

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure this has been addressed before but I don't have enough remaining brain cells to actually go and read this stuff...Why did XgayGreg need a vasectomy if he was gay? I have many gay friends and not one of them is worried about fathering a child with their partner.

Because apparently he didn't choose to be gay until he was 35.

I wonder if the X stands for extremely...

Guest Anonymous

He was married to a woman for some years.

I would love to bombard her Reverb Nation question box with "any progress?" "when is the baby coming?" over and over.

I posted on there yesterday "Dede, for your health, you need to see a dr. You say no one can rush God, but the human gestation time of a baby was set by God. Yours has gone long past that and I believe your health is in danger."....No response (*shocking*)

4. "Just kidding, but now we've got your attention, please buy my CD and tickets on my national tour!"

I think it's "performance art". :roll:

That's what I'm hoping for. Her church is doing some kind of big-deal Easter production. She's in charge of it.

But planned for an entire year? Some kind of social experiment in faith? Otherwise, it's just crazy.

Perhaps it's competing for airtime and presence with the Duggars and the other pregnant Christian shows? Hoping to attract producers' attention for her own show?

Like, quantity vs. quality...

But I'll tell you this: our cognitive dissonance drives us to make it make sense. As opposed to just believing it or flat out discarding it with no additional thought. That's not skeptiscm; that's normal human psychology.

What I see is a comment on the difference between 'faith' versus 'belief'. Others may not agree, but 'faith' is reasoned and thoughtful, while 'belief' requires you to discard reason and legitimate explanation.

I hope he wasn't necromancing the twat either!

I think dede is trying to sweep this under the rug. She hasn't been very forthcoming with info...I think she is hoping everyone will either forget or just drop it!

I really just can't get enough of these two. This is a gold mine of teh Krazy.

I think she is trying to sweep it under the rug, since she hasn't posted any updates in a long time. However, it's probably very hard for her friends and family to forget about her "pregnancy" when her FB photos section shows her bare, protruding abdomen. :doh: Maybe she should think about taking those photos down or no one will forget about it.

Did he actually use the word twat? And then there's Dede and "pecker". We all know that using such coarse language makes the Baby Jesus cry.

Maybe that's why he refuses to be borned, unlike all babies!

That's what I'm hoping for. Her church is doing some kind of big-deal Easter production. She's in charge of it.

But planned for an entire year? Some kind of social experiment in faith? Otherwise, it's just crazy.

Perhaps it's competing for airtime and presence with the Duggars and the other pregnant Christian shows? Hoping to attract producers' attention for her own show?

Like, quantity vs. quality...

But I'll tell you this: our cognitive dissonance drives us to make it make sense. As opposed to just believing it or flat out discarding it with no additional thought. That's not skeptiscm; that's normal human psychology.

What I see is a comment on the difference between 'faith' versus 'belief'. Others may not agree, but 'faith' is reasoned and thoughtful, while 'belief' requires you to discard reason and legitimate explanation.

I usually find the two terms to be fairly interchangeable, especially when referring to religion. You have to take it on faith that god exists in order to believe in him.

Re: the social experiment thing: They seem far too naive, maybe? I'm not sure what word I'm looking for, but they don't seem clever enough to come up with something like that.

Hmmm...Dede (x)GayBride, I think you are sidestepping here...

Q: Have you considered that the lengthy pregnancy is God's way of telling you to go to a doctor, that He gave them keen brains and medical training for a reason, and you're to spread that word of His?

A: Before going into full time evangelism, I was a nurse. I have seen first hand the goodness of doctors and nurses. The length of this pregnancy is only meant to give attention to the Lord by telling all that he is still in the miracle working business. God Bless you!

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 03/13/2013

Q: Have you had an ultrasound? Is it a boy or a girl? Miracle Lover, Anna

A: We don't know the sex of our miracle yet. Thanks and blessings to you Anna!

Asked by anonymous. Answered on 03/13/2013

Q: You can't keep telling us "any day now"... We need an update, when will your precious daughter arrive!? God bless.

A: What you need to understand is that when God chooses to manifest a miracle, it's done in His time, not ours. When I say "any day", what I'm REALLY saying is "any day of His choosing". Noone can rush God.Asked by anonymous. Answered on 03/11/2013

Ok, who from FJ isn't letting Dede (x)GayBride's pregnancy slip away quietly? :lol: :lol:

5. She coughs up a lung foal.

6. Her tumor ruptures and she bleeds to death (not hoping this on her).

7. She gives birth to a toddler and says, "I told you so!"

Correction: TWIN toddlers named Bella and Peter

Hmmm...Dede (x)GayBride, I think you are sidestepping here...

Ok, who from FJ isn't letting Dede (x)GayBride's pregnancy slip away quietly? :lol: :lol:

WAIT WAIT! What happened to the boy and girl twins god told them about?

Maybe Dede is related to Pope Joan.

The myth of Pope Joan has persisted since the 13th century. Joan was said to have disguised herself as a man, gotten elected pope, and was only exposed after giving birth to a baby while riding a horse. Really? The thing is, lots of people, including popes, seem to have believed the legend. Joan even appears in some medieval works of art, but there is no historic evidence to suggest Joan was real.

I posted on there yesterday "Dede, for your health, you need to see a dr. You say no one can rush God, but the human gestation time of a baby was set by God. Yours has gone long past that and I believe your health is in danger."....No response (*shocking*)

She's answered

A: Have you forgotten that Sarah was way outside of the season of her life to bare children. I mean, she had gone through menopause decades earlier. God has set the time for women to run out of eggs and to enter into menopause and yet he chose Sarah to defy those odds. God is not interested in how people think it's supposed to be, He is interested in people taking him outside the box.

:?

She's answered

So, the obvious response to that is "So you aren't really going to have a flesh and blood human baby in this lifetime?" BTW, When did it get to be people taking god places, as opposed to the reverse.

Maybe Dede is related to Pope Joan.

Are we sure she just didn't give birth TO the horse?

party0009r191677_zpsb55b7fbf.gif

Are we sure she just didn't give birth TO the horse?

While scrolling past that original post, I briefly read it as Pope Joan "giving birth to a baby who was a horse," if that tells you anything about what this thread has done to my mind.

While scrolling past that original post, I briefly read it as Pope Joan "giving birth to a baby who was a horse," if that tells you anything about what this thread has done to my mind.

The first time I read it, I read it as "giving birth to a baby horse."

God is not interested in how people think it's supposed to be, He is interested in people taking him outside the box.

And not for nothing, but isn't that exactly what all of these fundies think, that God does indeed have proscribed rules and how things are "supposed to be"? Thinking outside the box is an anathema to most of them.

Unless you're a prophet/prophetess Intercessor top-shelf kinda person who has God's confidence and authorized as God's lieutenant to give direction to the rest of us ordinary mortals.

NMscUE_d8Js

I wonder how long she can possibly keep this up.

My theory still is that she hopes it will all quietly go away.

My theory still is that she hopes it will all quietly go away.

Then is should be our goal to keep it alive.... ; 0

I wonder how long she can possibly keep this up.

Right?? It must be exhausting and draining to try to convince others that it's real when surely her doubts are growing and growing ....

She's answered

Since when is a postmenopausal baby the same thing as an 11 month gestation?

Archived