IGNORED

Closet Racist, Adoptive Mom, Annoying Narcissist ...

Morton Fan

Although now you are forgetting about pieces for the 'adopted big kids' and the 'daughters-in-love' (I don't know why that term gets my hackles up. Really. It seems quite sweet. But....??? Anyone else??)

How big a pie does she bake? I can get 6 or 8 slices out of my pies.

I know others who use the term daughter-in-love, I've never cared for it. Maybe because I had the mother-in-law from hell.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daughters-in-love kills me because I imagine her to be the MIL from hell.

Of course she is. She has to have control of every.little.thing.that.happens.in.the.life.of.her.children. Oh my yes.

I always found it interesting that Cassie didn't want mama's help with planning the wedding. And I like nothing better than a good passive-aggressive mama comment about the choices her kids make!

One big news story in New Mexico is the 7 missing children from a ranch for troubled youth. The children were supposedly away on an activity when the ranch was raided by CYFD and police investigating abuse allegations. I hope the missing children will be found soon. The ranch is not licensed similar to the facility that Rachel is in. It makes me think about Rachel and others like her. Who is looking out for these children and making sure they are safe?

The link to the news story is here

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3188696.shtml?cat=0

She would look so much thinner if she wore clothes that fit better and didn't have that belt right in the middle.

Her pedestal posts are so bizarre! They don't make sense at all.

She would look so much thinner if she wore clothes that fit better and didn't have that belt right in the middle.

Her pedestal posts are so bizarre! They don't make sense at all.

I'm wondering if the women in her church (including her) have low self-esteem... maybe it's a group where everyone is kind of just unhappy and sets a lot of store in minor one-upmanship things.

I think her church friends that tell her that people are putting her up on a pedestal which is why she is unliked are the same ones that tell their daughters that a boy doesn't like her because she is too pretty.

I think her church friends that tell her that people are putting her up on a pedestal which is why she is unliked are the same ones that tell their daughters that a boy doesn't like her because she is too pretty.

Yes!! I'm sure Laurel sits.in.a.mud.puddle when she talks to the ladies and tells them how no one likes her. Surely, the "pedestal" thing must be the platonic version of "it's not you; it's me."

Check out her post today, Free Jinger got a call out!!!!!!!!

Did you Know

There is a website focused on bashing/harassing blogs like mine.

There is a group of ladies that spend hours upon hours reading blogs

and "reporting" back to each other every little thing

that they "hate" about the person writing the blog.

(and "hate" is a mild word compared to the words that they use)

I have been the subject of their "hatred" for the past 8 months;

(they have written 400+ comments about me, my family, my blog)

and have been quite the "hot topic" since allowing "anonymous" comments.

It's all a game to them.

They write comments, and then wait for me to respond,

so that they can all laugh at my responses,

and find reason to "hate" me even more.

They have called me every name in the book.

They have mocked the clothes that I wear.

They have ridiculed my family.

They have picked apart every. single. post. that I've written.

(and my "style", too)

They link back to posts in my archives,

so that they can all laugh at, mock, and swear about

the things that I have written in the past.

They are vicious in their attack mode.

It is truly heartbreaking . . .

Hey mama (since you read here, obviously),

I hope you read through all of the "hate" here and take a few minutes (or hours, months or years) to really absorb and think through what is being said. All of evil heathans probably care more about your adopted children than you do. You see, you aren't being persecuted for being a freaking awesome Christian...enough people have read your musings and see the hypocrisy and narcissism and inability to truly look at your issues and relationship problems that they were lead here. Oh. My. Yes.

one hour after posting . . .

they are very excited that I've written about them,

and they are already picking this post apart word.by.word.

Haha. Dramatic, much?

Haha. Dramatic, much?

Four of us posted here? That's us being excited?? She should talk about peanut butter if she wants to see FJ riled up.

Hey, Mama, check out the Xgay Greg and DeDe threads, they're the best. Well, not lately. :(

Then, for the lulz, do a search for "Naked roast sitter". She's on a pedestal too!

Hey, Mama, check out the Xgay Greg and DeDe threads, they're the best. Well, not lately. :(

Then, for the lulz, do a search for "Naked roast sitter". She's on a pedestal too!

She'd probably prefer the Sparkling Adventures thread(s); Laurel and Lauren have a lot in common.

She'd probably prefer the Sparkling Adventures thread(s); Laurel and Lauren have a lot in common.

I'm wondering what other blog owners are getting the 'heads-up' on FJ lately (threads I don't read). And if the person who alerted Laurel is the same one who mentioned us on Sparkling Adventures last week (I'm guessing yes).

Naked Roast Sitter? Guess I missed that one...

I'm wondering what other blog owners are getting the 'heads-up' on FJ lately (threads I don't read). And if the person who alerted Laurel is the same one who mentioned us on Sparkling Adventures last week (I'm guessing yes).

No, no, no, no. Do not search for the Naked Roast Sitter. You will never be able to eat at anyone else's house ever again.

*shudder*

Its actually not a bad picture if you can look past the fact that the attractive naked woman is sat on a piece of meat while she is on her period, and how she later served it to unsuspecting people.

Its actually not a bad picture if you can look past the fact that the attractive naked woman is sat on a piece of meat while she is on her period, and how she later served it to unsuspecting people.

:ew: :ew: :ew: :ew: I was eating

Archived