IGNORED

This one takes the cake - birth control

Want More Babies

setapartheart.blogspot.com/2013/02/safe-place.html

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2013

Safe Place

It happened at the moment two lives, two loves came together and became one. LIFE. Beautiful, precious, miraculous life. God looked smiling upon His beloved children, & He sent down His most precious gift to bless their union: a beautiful baby. At the very moment of conception, everything about this baby was already there. Gender, appearance, likes, dislikes: every piece that would make up this unique child was wrapped up in the tiny creation that had just came to be. This baby was a little girl. A gorgeous little girl who would look like her mommy, laugh like her daddy, love tutus and horses, and ice cream on a summer day. She was perfect, and God knew it. From the moment she was conceieved, Baby Girl began her life here on earth. First she had to take a journey through Mommy's body to get to a place the Lord called "her womb." Baby Girl could not wait!! Jesus said Mommy's womb was a beautiful place. It was a place made JUST for growing little babies! It was there that Baby Girl would be kept warm and safe. She would spend her days listening to Mommy's heartbeat and jumping for joy at the sound of Daddy's voice. She would do kicks and flips and smile when she heard Mommy's squeals of joy! She would spend 9 months in this beautiful place, snuggled close to Mommy's heart and letting God knit her together a little more every day. It would be a wonderful place. A safe place. Each day of the journey Baby Girl grew more excited to arrive at the garden where she would grow! Finally, about a week later, she arrived. But oh, what she saw broke her tiny heart. Mommy's womb was not a beautiful garden. Everywhere she looked, it was clear this place was meant to keep life OUT, not welcome it in. Instead of being warm & cozy, the walls were cold & slippery. Baby Girl tried to attach herself so she could stay, but not an inch of this place would let her. Suddenly, she realized what was happening. "Mommy! Mommy! It's me! Your Baby Girl! Mommy, don't you want me? Oh Mommy, I know you don't feel ready to have me, but I promise, once you see me it will change your life! Mommy, don't you know God sent me down here to be with you? He will take care of us Mommy! Mommy, please let me stay!" But Baby Girl's cries could not be heard in that dark place. Though meant to be a place of life, today is was a place of death. Left with nowhere to stay and no nourishment to feed her, week-old Baby Girl was succesfully done away with. As her tiny soul soared up to heaven, her Maker's heart broke. He looked down at her Mommy, standing at the mirror swallowing her daily birth control pill. She had no idea she had just succesfully aborted her precious Baby Girl. The world told her she was not ready for a baby, the church told her she needed to wait awhile, her husband told her they could not afford it. So she took her pills and went on with her life, but oh, if she could only see the devastation happening within her. "My daughter. My precious, precious daughter. Do you not understand my love for you? I loved you so much that I gave you the most glorious purpose in the world: life-giver. I created you intricately, fearfully and wonderfully, to be the perfect nurterer and sustainer of life! Your body is miraculous, created to do miraculous things! My daughter, you have been deceived. I created your womb to be a safe place, but you have turned it into a place of death. Oh, if you could only see the beautiful children that I long to give you the blessing of growing! But you daily burn your garden so that no life can blossom. Oh, if you could only see the beauty you have sacrificed in the name of "what is best for me!" God cradled little Baby Girl a little closer. She was alive again, & looked down on her Mommy with compassionate eyes. She would see her again someday, she knew. But oh, how she longed to spend a life with her now. She leaned down towards her Mommy, now sitting on the edge of a bed with a strange sense of emptiness. Baby Girl hoped and prayed Mommy would see the truth of what she had done, but also the wonderful things she could do. She prayed Mommy would stop destroying her garden and make it beautiful again. She spoke softly, & out of the mouth of babes came God's eternal truth: "God created you to be a safe place Mommy."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barf.

So what about the sizeable percentage of fertilized eggs that fail to implant even when there's no hormonal birth control? Did God miss? Or was that Mommy just not safe?

Oh mah gerd. What kind of self-hating brainwashed girl penned this dreck? This kind of shit really scares me. I can't believe we ever got to a point where people could say birth control is murder in

Public.

This woman seems to have problems with science and with the use of paragraph breaks.

I was going to say the same thing. Her paragraphs are like trying to eat an entire box of cereal in one sitting.

So rather than suffer incarnation on earth, the kid gets a free trip immediately back up to the paradise world with Jesus, right?

...or are we not supposed to read the story that way? I get SO confused!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure some variation(s) on this appeared in approximately 57987598498 chain e-mails circa 1998.

Careful! Your computer can get clogged up with too many "Fw: FW: fw:..." You better call the One Ton Ramp for some help!

This is another one of those things that is meant to be serious, but just makes me laugh, and rage a little bit that people take it seriously. It's just ridiculous.

So rather than suffer incarnation on earth, the kid gets a free trip immediately back up to the paradise world with Jesus, right?

...or are we not supposed to read the story that way? I get SO confused!

I was thinking the same thing. A little girl whisked away to heaven or born on earth to suffer the fate of many fundie girls. She was one of the lucky ones.

Careful! Your computer can get clogged up with too many "Fw: FW: fw:..." You better call the One Ton Ramp for some help!

Yeah, but I'd just be routed to Reversal Anna or Poor Sarah on account of my vagina and the temptation it poses to the godly Maxwell men. :obscene-sexualvlick:

According to the writer, I, too, have a shit load of magical talking babies up in heaven hanging out with the maker. Have fun!!

What a load of horse shit.

This woman seems to have problems with science and with the use of paragraph breaks.

I had to read it two times to really understand what was going on! Such a poorly redacted story.

According to the writer, I, too, have a shit load of magical talking babies up in heaven hanging out with the maker. Have fun!!

What a load of horse shit.

I guess maybe you should come up with some names for them. Maybe take a horse or a tutu with you when you go. :roll: :lol:

I guess maybe you should come up with some names for them. Maybe take a horse or a tutu with you when you go. :roll: :lol:

:lol: I really need to get crackin' on that.

Here is a start:

Rooty, Tooty, and my twins Fresh and Fruity.

So, if god is omnipotent, wouldn't he know the mommy's womb was inhospitable? Why would he "gift" her with a child then? And if god wanted the baby born, how was his almightiness (that's a word, right?) thwarted by a little pill? And why did Jesus lie to the little girl? Didn't he know mommy was on the pill? What's up with that?

So how does that explain the 8 embryos that failed to implant during my 4 rounds of IVF? With all the meds I was taking, my uterus was like a resort for embryos! And more specifically, what about the other 2 embryos transferred with my daughter? It was good enough for her, why didn't they stick too? Does that mean my potential babies didn't like me? Or was it that God didn't want me to be a mom to them? Is my daughter a rebel who decided to stay and break the rules? *

Beyond that, birth control pills suppress ovulation as well as make the uterus inhospitable, so odds are there would be no "Baby Girl" anyway. And I am pretty damn sure a blastocyst can't think as it does not even have a neural tube, much less a nervous system.

This is a fail on so many levels....

*this would be totally awesome and fit with her personality thus far :P

We are all making the fatal error of looking for logic and reason.

She's a loony fundie who writes in the voice of a zygote, we ain't gonna find it.

I think the fail to implant rate is in the 70% and it could be as high as 80%. Its hard to do accurate human studies to get numbers. I remember reading it in my biology textbook so hopefully that helps!

We are all making the fatal error of looking for logic and reason.

She's a loony fundie who writes in the voice of a zygote, we ain't gonna find it.

QFT

I guess writing in the voice of a zygote is an explanation for the terrible grammar and punctuation?

Wait, I thought my 'womb' was a cemetery?

I'm not getting my memos :?

God seems to have many different policies for different wombs. He really needs to standardise, it would streamline matters and eliminate inefficiencies. He really needs better middle management.

I'm getting seriously creeped out here. I was on the pill for years. I've had several miscarriages. Plus all the unfertilized eggs I wasted. There must be hundreds of the little buggers and now I find out that they are all hanging around with God and watching me and wondering why I neglected them?

Why can't they go and bug their respective fathers instead? (Yes I was unpure when I met hubby oh the shame).

Archived