IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

Does this lady have any idea that retention of fluid in the abdomen is a symptom of ovarian cancer?

She needs to get to a doctor, ASAP. She also needs to get some psychiatric help because the "report" that she got from God may have been a symptom of psychosis.

No, I'm not being mean. It's far kinder than those around her who are allowing her physical and mental health to deteriorate by humoring her delusions.

I agree. On one hand I can't help but to watch (train wreck syndrome) but on the other I believe she really does need help. I just wonder, how long is she going to carry on with this? What's she going to say when it's been over a year and there's still no baby?

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

De-lurking (finally) to say that what I find most ironic about the "used-to-be-gay embroidered blazer" shot is that the rainbow and pink-satin-lined shirt he's wearing underneath seems to me to negate his "x-gay" stance entirely. It's like his shirt's inner-gay child is begging to be let out, barely contained by the dark, puritanical embroidered blazer of homosexshewal oppression.

Maybe it's a molar pregnancy? The "clinical presentation" section on Wikipedia raised a few red flags for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydatidiform_mole

The only thing that contradicts this is that the nurse at the "Christian clinic" should have noticed it, though I don't think she had an ultrasound or anything like that. But the early positive test fits in (not the later negatives though?), and the big belly and the bleeding. Since she didn't have whatever it is treated, the condition could have been allowed to continue out of control - does anyone know of any situations where moles were left untreated? Did they resemble this at all? I know it was one of the theories on Mary I's true condition.

Maybe it's a molar pregnancy? The "clinical presentation" section on Wikipedia raised a few red flags for me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydatidiform_mole

The only thing that contradicts this is that the nurse at the "Christian clinic" should have noticed it, though I don't think she had an ultrasound or anything like that. But the early positive test fits in (not the later negatives though?), and the big belly and the bleeding. Since she didn't have whatever it is treated, the condition could have been allowed to continue out of control - does anyone know of any situations where moles were left untreated? Did they resemble this at all? I know it was one of the theories on Mary I's true condition.

Molar pregnancies are bad. It HAS to be treated. Sometimes it ends up in a hysterectomy. Sometimes cancer, but that's rare, IIRC. Not only that, but the tissue can spread to other parts of the body.

My co-worker had a molar pregnancy and she had to have an abortion.

I agree that it's probably cancer, or a tumor of some sort. But this lady is absolutely convinced it's a baby and there's no changing her mind, it seems. The only way she'll get treatment is if something bad happened, like she passed out, or began experiencing severe abdominal pain, or some other kind of emergency. And even then, who knows.

Damnit! Stupid facebook wouldnt let me make a profile with the name "God," "Jesus Christ," or even "king of kings." I was gonna go post and tell her to GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR.

Foiled...

Damnit! Stupid facebook wouldnt let me make a profile with the name "God," "Jesus Christ," or even "king of kings." I was gonna go post and tell her to GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR.

Foiled...

What about Yahweh? Or maybe Emmanuel?

Foiled...

Could you try "his only son".

I successfully created a page "King of Kings" (and fucked up adding people to it). But it wont let me post on their page! Apparently the only way I can post is if they "like" me.

I agree that it's probably cancer, or a tumor of some sort. But this lady is absolutely convinced it's a baby and there's no changing her mind, it seems. The only way she'll get treatment is if something bad happened, like she passed out, or began experiencing severe abdominal pain, or some other kind of emergency. And even then, who knows.

My # 1 presumptive diagnosis is hysterical pregnancy, she's a textbook case, we had a case in nursing school. #2 is ovarian cyst. We had a lady with a huge cyst once in the O.R. when I was a student, it was over 20 lbs and the surgeons were praying it wouldn't rupture all over them. It ruptured when they placed it in a pan. I had a cyst once with 1 liter of fluid (1000 cc's) and I had no swelling at all (I was super thin) so with this amount of swelling it would have to be large, I can't imagine she wouldn't have pain. I think cancer is less likely as she'd have developed other symptoms by now with that amount of swelling, like torsion of the ovary.

Did we ever figure out where they live? If they were going to speak somewhere close by it would be good to go hear them.

I successfully created a page "King of Kings" (and fucked up adding people to it). But it wont let me post on their page! Apparently the only way I can post is if they "like" me.

Send her a friend request. If she accepts you post a few non threatening things first.

Her bellybutton just does not look like any kind of pregnant belly I've ever seen. Most push outward as the pregnancy progresses. I have a rather "deep" bellybutton myself and have pretty big babies for my size- mine goes completely flat once I'm in my third trimester until I deliver.

I feel really bad Ms Xgay. For many, many reasons. Most of all, I fear what is going to happen when she figures out that she's not pregnant. I hope a friend will step in and try to help. I really, truly do.

This lady is completely delusional. I'd call her a fraud but I can't figure out how she's profiting from this.

I like how if you google her husband you find that they comment on random YouTube videos talking about their miracle twins. Yet the facebook post makes it seem like one baby. She was also quite overweight from the start. There are so many things that don't add up. (To be clear: I know she's not pregnant. I just can't tell if they are lying or crazy.)

I don't think she's lying. I think she truly believes she's pregnant. I think she has schizophrenia or maybe even Bipolar disorder. Sometimes I have auditory hallucinations and I am Bipolar I. I never hear anything bad, I just swear up and down someone is talking to me when nobody is around.

It's part delusion/mental, part legit medically screwed up.

I do think there is some mental issue going on here.

It can't be a molar pregnancy, because tests would have shown positive. Seriously positive. One of the big symtpoms of molar pregnancy is inordinately high hcg levels.

Archived