IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

I'm not sure if anyone posted these yet, but there's a blog.

cupguru.blogspot.com

Did anybody notice that Crazypants has a poll up on her blog about what the reading public thinks of her blog? :twisted: :whistle:

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people REALLY need to find a new OB-GYN.

I'd think it were fake if it weren't for the car sign and embroidered clothes. I mean, yes, people put a lot of effort into hoaxes sometimes (like the girl behind Warrior Eli), but that embroidery probably cost quite a bit. Unless he stole the pics from some OTHER "Xgay" superstar.

These people REALLY need to find a new OB-GYN.

I'd think it were fake if it weren't for the car sign and embroidered clothes. I mean, yes, people put a lot of effort into hoaxes sometimes (like the girl behind Warrior Eli), but that embroidery probably cost quite a bit. Unless he stole the pics from some OTHER "Xgay" superstar.

Are there more??? I know there are other "xgays", but surely there are few as fabulous as XGayGreg and his entirely heterosexual embroidery.

I've seen this kind of intui-pregnancy before. I think it's nothing so much as incredibly sad. She's, what? almost 2 months past what God told her would be her due date? She got a negative pregnancy test and is still getting her periods regularly....She's clearly nor pregnant.

She said that she did get one + pregnancy test.....my guess is either a false positive or a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage. Since her husband had a V, I'd bet on the former.

Also, note the craxxy lady in the comments, letting us all know that her daughter's deafness was caused by SMOKING. Yeah, no. That just doesn't happen, any more than wishes and faith can produce real babies.

When I said 'these people' it was referencing all the fundies who eschew prenatal care because God is the only OB-GYN they'll ever need. And sadly there are plenty of them.

There are plenty of "XGays" too, but I agree that I don't think many are as fab as XGay Greg and his embroidered shirts. That's another reason I think it's legit - where on earth would he steal those pics of those horrid items of clothing from? Surely nobody else embroiders sports coats with 'I used to be gay but Jesus saved me!'

I hope. I really, really hope.

When I said 'these people' it was referencing all the fundies who eschew prenatal care because God is the only OB-GYN they'll ever need. And sadly there are plenty of them.

There are plenty of "XGays" too, but I agree that I don't think many are as fab as XGay Greg and his embroidered shirts. That's another reason I think it's legit - where on earth would he steal those pics of those horrid items of clothing from? Surely nobody else embroiders sports coats with 'I used to be gay but Jesus saved me!'

I hope. I really, really hope.

I know, the "there are more?" referred to XGays with internet ministries and embroidery fetishes. I truly hope and believe that XGayGreg is one of a kind.

I know, the "there are more?" referred to XGays with internet ministries and embroidery fetishes. I truly hope and believe that XGayGreg is one of a kind.

Oh, right! Sorry, I have the flu and I am mucho dense today.

I'm fairly confident XGay Greg is one of a kind. Fairly.

That youtube video is straight from the scam artist playbook. Can she possibly say the name of the "pastor" and church anymore? The fact that people believe this nonsense makes me think that idiocracy is a true prophecy of our future.

Found on her Feb 14, 2008 blog (she was married at the time.in later posts, referring to him as hubbylove)

Another time more recently, was when a dear friend of mine from out here in Virginia and I were on the phone analyzing the word “retardâ€. I promise you that we weren’t making fun of anyone other than me. See, when I was little, I was so delayed that the docs really did think that I was mentally retarded. I don’t think that they expected me to become a nurse. Anyway, being “slow†plays such a part of who I am today. I am able to pull things apart that typically aren’t analyzed, and make people who run through life slow down just a bit, let their hair down, and laugh.

Now I feel sorry for her, worry that she is so simple minded she's being manipulated by XGay Greg, and has a mental illness or handicap feeding into her pregnancy.

Did anybody notice that Crazypants has a poll up on her blog about what the reading public thinks of her blog? :twisted: :whistle:

Unfortunately, "stop blogging and see a doctor" is not one of the choices.

https://www.facebook.com/apostlelois.parchment

This is one of xgay's "friends" on FB. I'm wondering if the jig is up for Mr. xgay and he's about to get called the fuck out.

I'm highly amused by saturday's status update:

Everyone hates Cock Roaches(evil) , those pestilence that comes in and try to steal, eat, destroy, kill all of yr goods, but I come to tell u that the roach represent the devil(thief), that's why God says n His word, but The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [a]overflows). John 10:10

Absolutely nothing on that page makes sense yet I'm enthralled...

edited because looking at the pics closely I'm not so sure about my initial thought...

This is one of xgay's "friends" on FB. I'm wondering if the jig is up for Mr. xgay and he's about to get called the fuck out.

I'm highly amused by saturday's status update:

Absolutely nothing on that page makes sense yet I'm enthralled...

edited because looking at the pics closely I'm not so sure about my initial thought...

It sure is hard to make sense out of anything she's written.

Is it self aggrandizing to believe that we (FJ) are the "Agnostics and the Atheists" who are talking about this pregnancy? (this is the reference from Xgay Greg's facebook)

I think it's a little...arrogant for us to assume that Xgay is talking about FJ. Lots of people have been sharing their pictures on FB, with less than flattering comments. I'm pretty sure that's who they are referring to.

Uh. I think that's a dude in drag or a former dude who has transitioned...and yet she (he?) is blabbering on about sexual sin and gayness.

First transgender or drag FUNDIE I've ever seen.

Wow. Just wow. I think I've heard it all now. I can see a woman having a phantom pregnancy or an "exgay" walking around in oddly embroidered evangelical shirts. But as a married couple? Could only be a match made in heaven!

Greg, if you are reading this, PLEASE get your wife some help. She needs it badly.

I know this has been said before, but I cannot emphasize enough how weird it is that so many of their friends believe and support them. I've been unsuccessfully trying to find 5 people to go play paintball with me for the past year, yet these two have found dozens, possibly hundreds, of fellow nutjobs who believe Jesus turned him straight and knocked her up with a magic baby....

:lol:

Post of the week. Boom.

Found on her Feb 14, 2008 blog (she was married at the time.in later posts, referring to him as hubbylove)

Now I feel sorry for her, worry that she is so simple minded she's being manipulated by XGay Greg, and has a mental illness or handicap feeding into her pregnancy.

If she really is a nurse, there is no way that she is in anyway "slow". Just starting with the fact that they have to take anatomy, and that is a hard class, nursing programs are tough. I'm willing to believe that she had delays that had nothing to do with intelligence or that she never was a nurse.

Or we have another Abigail on our hands and she is making shit up to get people to pay attention to her!

Wow, she really needs to see a doctor.

I have felt phantom kicks before, but I knew there was no way I was pregnant (and I wasn't). It seems like either she had her dates really wrong, or her mind wanted her to be pregnant so bad that she does have a phantom pregnancy.

Either way, it's kind of sad.

Does this lady have any idea that retention of fluid in the abdomen is a symptom of ovarian cancer?

She needs to get to a doctor, ASAP. She also needs to get some psychiatric help because the "report" that she got from God may have been a symptom of psychosis.

No, I'm not being mean. It's far kinder than those around her who are allowing her physical and mental health to deteriorate by humoring her delusions.

That youtube video is straight from the scam artist playbook. Can she possibly say the name of the "pastor" and church anymore? The fact that people believe this nonsense makes me think that idiocracy is a true prophecy of our future.

QFT - Bolded for EXTRA truth.

I sort of feel sorry for this lady, but her cray is too much for me. I'd be TERRIFIED if I ever went that far past my due date, but she just does the "Lalalala - can't hear you!" dance, and says it's all in "God's perfect timing". Sounds like God needs a better watch!

Does this lady have any idea that retention of fluid in the abdomen is a symptom of ovarian cancer?

She needs to get to a doctor, ASAP. She also needs to get some psychiatric help because the "report" that she got from God may have been a symptom of psychosis.

No, I'm not being mean. It's far kinder than those around her who are allowing her physical and mental health to deteriorate by humoring her delusions.

I'm also pretty sure that ovarian cancer can sometimes cause a false positive on a home pregnancy test.

I can't help imagining the conversation about the dress shirts and jacket.

"Hi, honey! I'm home!"

"Hello, my wonderful ex-gay gift from God!"

"Darling, I came up with the most marvelous idea! You know how I want my message -- let's say it together -- IusedtobegaybutJesussetmefree -- to be displayed everywhere I go?"

"Yes, my angel -- that's why it's on the car:

egTlEvb.jpg

Oh, by the way, we need a new rear bumper -- again."

"Sorry about that."

"And it's on that wonderful t-shirt you wore to Chik-fil-a!"

Is6YGWD.jpg

"Oh, yeah -- I love that t-shirt. Jesus looks really hot -- er, holy on it. But I can't take the car indoors, and t-shirts are just too, too tacky for work. I just can't talk to an audience at a pray-away-the-gay event in a t-shirt."

"I guess not. Oooooh, I think the baby just kicked -- want to feel it?"

"No thanks. So, here's my idea - embroidery!"

"Embroidery?"

"Yes, I'll have my message embroidered on dress shirts -- and on a sports jacket!"

"But won't it get broken up by the buttons?"

"Oh, you silly beotch - er, I mean -- no, my darling! We'll have it embroidered off-center! So chic!

tVO7B7m.jpg

AqJ6yoa.jpg

I'm thinking about a tuxedo, too -- for weddings!"

"Sounds adorable, my angel. Picturing you in those makes me warm all over. Would you like to make love?"

"No thanks -- I think I'll go rearrange my t-shirt drawer for a half-hour or so.That Jesus t-shirt is in there, right?"

:o :lol: :shock: Holy Moses!! Why does this douche want to broadcast to the world his "I used to be gay but Jesus cured me!!" schtick to the world on a 24-7, 365 days a yr basis???

Would anyone hire that man with that "motto" written all over his possessions?

What a weird ass couple. :twisted:

The wife with her weird fake 11 months pregnancy reminds me of that crazy woman who blogged, a year or so ago, that she held a burial service for her used sanitary napkin... :whistle: She wrote that it was a stillborn and thus was baptized "Steven". If I remember correctly she accused a former Internet friend of hers of "murdering" "Steven" by writing a comment on her blog that she took the wrong way (no shit!!) and wanted to sue her over it. She sounded very mentally ill, and in the end it didn't seem very funny anymore as she seemed to slip into a psychotic state.

The wife of X-Gay Greg is on the way to that if she doesn't seek help asap...And looking at the hubby's moronic expressions and priorities in life (well, a picture does tell 1000 words) I don't think he'll be the one to get her said help.

In the words of Star Wars, I have a bad feeling about this...

Archived