IGNORED

XGay Greg & Dede Haislip- phantom pregnancy?

snarkbillie

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it will end up being an emergency c section (done by an oncologist.........)

I really hope not. But it has to end sometime.

I can see her wall. I did notice that she keeps shutting down the "Muslims Need Jesus" page. It appears that they're doing that to delete comments by anyone who disagrees with their caustic sentiment. With all these bizarre ministries, plus the pseudopregnancy, it's hard to believe these people are even real. It's an awful lot of time-consuming insanity for just Dede and XGreg to keep up with! Plus, there's the 89 rehearsals for the Easter pageant. :roll:

Considering that she claims to be a nurse I really got to wonder what her co-workers are thinking at this point. If I were one of them at this point I'd be helping to plan the intervention where we sat her down and let her know unless she's carrying an elephant there is no baby. Can't someone reason with her that even in the Bible when God told someone they were miraculously pregnant the pregnancy itself was normal despite how improbable the conception might have been. Also God didn't need to constantly test their faith in fact Sarah laughed at the idea, Abraham had a Ishmael with a slave, Mary asked Gabriel how it was possible being that she was a virgin, and though Zachariah got himself struck dumb for asking for asking for a sign, and yet God didn't go back on his word or continually test their faith. Unless I totally missed something Sarah, Elizabeth and Mary all had nine month ptegnancies not 11+ months.

Considering that she claims to be a nurse I really got to wonder what her co-workers are thinking at this point. If I were one of them at this point I'd be helping to plan the intervention where we sat her down and let her know unless she's carrying an elephant there is no baby. Can't someone reason with her that even in the Bible when God told someone they were miraculously pregnant the pregnancy itself was normal despite how improbable the conception might have been. Also God didn't need to constantly test their faith in fact Sarah laughed at the idea, Abraham had a Ishmael with a slave, Mary asked Gabriel how it was possible being that she was a virgin, and though Zachariah got himself struck dumb for asking for asking for a sign, and yet God didn't go back on his word or continually test their faith. Unless I totally missed something Sarah, Elizabeth and Mary all had nine month ptegnancies not 11+ months.

I am not sure she an actual real nurse. She mentions somewhere getting a job supervising what I think are basically aides - the ladies and men who wash our bedpans and change the linens. Would a nurse's education be used in such a fashion in any institution? Nurses are in short supply. I would she would command a better job with better pay as a nurse.

I am not sure she an actual real nurse. She mentions somewhere getting a job supervising what I think are basically aides - the ladies and men who wash our bedpans and change the linens. Would a nurse's education be used in such a fashion in any institution? Nurses are in short supply. I would she would command a better job with better pay as a nurse.

In nursing homes, a nurse would be a supervisor of CNAs. They are usually at the associates degree level, not bachelors. The pay for an assisted living nurse is still good where I live. My friend is a supervisor at an Assisted Living place, she's been out of community college for 3 years & makes ~$56k.

A quick google search tells me she did go to community college & graduate. http://www.hancockcollege.edu/public_af ... ads-LV.pdf (page 4)

Also her real name seems to be DeAnn Alaine Neff Schaffer Haislip. Neff is maiden, Schaffer was the last marriage.

I would LOVE to know what you chose as a profile picture.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KING-of- ... 8764598167

Its pretty benign

From XGay this morning:

Xgay Greg

Dear Ones,

The Lord is calling Dede and I into a season of rest so we'll be off line until Monday morning. We love you all and appreciate your prayers while we get refueled. Blessings, Greg and Dede.

They do know that a "season" isnt a weekend... I wonder if its getting too hot in the kitchen and they need to plan a backup.

Also her real name seems to be DeAnn Alaine Neff Schaffer Haislip. Neff is maiden, Schaffer was the last marriage.

Aww, Dede's a wanna be actress/model! I think she probably loves the attention/notoriety of being x-gay's bride (and her pretend pregnancy), because internet fame is as close as she's ever going to come to real fame.

exploretalent.com/dedeschaffer (Also, her bio says she has a nursing degree.)

Edited to add:

Dede's Flickr flickr.com/photos/cupguru/

and googling "cupguru" brings up her blog about her AMAZING!!1! X-gay husband cupguru.blogspot.com/ and her youtube account where she has "liked" all kinds of nutso religious videos, including this comment on a Sarah Palin Witchcraft video:

Thank God for Sarah Palin having the wisdom to stand against witchcraft. God bless you Sarah Palin.

Edited again: Xgay Greg has a degree too...a PSYCHOLOGY degree! LOL

Like so many others on this thread, I doubt she is pregnant. I haven't seen the pictures because I don't have a FB profile, but I do hope the OP is still watching and will give us updates.

Anyway, after reading about what she's experiencing, such as the intermittent bleeding, the fact that the size/shape/position of her belly doesn't resemble that of a pregnant, negative test, I am convinced that she isn't pregnant.

I once saw a special about Victorian times in England and I think it was one of Queen Victoria's ladies in waiting or somewone (can't remember which) that thought she was pregnant because her belly was getting bigger, but it wasn't until after she died that they discovered it was an abdominal tumor.

I wonder what she's told her little boy about his forthcoming brother or sister. The poor thing will be horribly confused when said sibling doesn't arrive.

She is actually was/is a LVN charge nurse at a nursing home/rehab center. Part of her duties would be supervising the CNAs.

From XGay this morning:

Xgay Greg

Dear Ones,

The Lord is calling Dede and I into a season of rest so we'll be off line until Monday morning. We love you all and appreciate your prayers while we get refueled. Blessings, Greg and Dede.

They do know that a "season" isnt a weekend... I wonder if its getting too hot in the kitchen and they need to plan a backup.

These two are all over the Internet now regarding this story. Greg better be taking a break so he can get his wife the much needed help she requirers, but something tells me a plan is being hatched. How are they going to spin all this? What? She will still be pregnant ten years later with this miracle baby?

I'm going to put my money down on an Easter resolution to these shenanigans. She'll either 'deliver' the 2nd coming of Christ on a cracker or Jeebus will reveal that it was all a 'test of faith'.

I'm going to put my money down on an Easter resolution to these shenanigans. She'll either 'deliver' the 2nd coming of Christ on a cracker or Jeebus will reveal that it was all a 'test of faith'.

Just like "the tomb was empty!" her womb will be empty?

What does she expect to happen when she's in her 15th month of pregnancy and still no baby? Does she honestly think no one will question it? (Aside from us, obviously. I'm talking about IRL people/FB friends.)

What does she expect to happen when she's in her 15th month of pregnancy and still no baby? Does she honestly think no one will question it? (Aside from us, obviously. I'm talking about IRL people/FB friends.)

I think some may question them. But judging by a lot of the people that follow this couple, many would buy into a decades long pregnancy because it is "God's will" Dede remains pregnant for a lifetime.

These two are all over the Internet now regarding this story. Greg better be taking a break so he can get his wife the much needed help she requirers, but something tells me a plan is being hatched. How are they going to spin all this? What? She will still be pregnant ten years later with this miracle baby?

Tragic stillbirth, private funeral, closed casket.

Yep, what salex said. I'm predicting a sudden medical crisis with the eleventy pregnancy, followed by a period of hospitalisation (read "in-patient at mental health facility") followed by a tragic, late term still-birth to be announced by ex-gay. Dede will then have a prolonged period of grieving during which sympathy and donations will pour in.

Tragic stillbirth, private funeral, closed casket.

Yeah, I could see it ending up that way. I worry about the actual child of Dede's living in all this mess.

All I know is if they miraculously end up with an infant after their "season of rest" we need to scour the news everywhere for missing/stolen babies

Archived