IGNORED

Fundy shamer at People of Walmart

ladypuglover

A fundy is upset that Willy the Pimp is allowed on the site and has such a fan following. Look for Walternator the Albertson's Stockboy

Goodness me. I don’t necessarily agree with the lifestyle choices this man is making but his outfit certainly is colorful. However, having young women sell their bodies for money is most unacceptable. Fornication should be used for procreation only. Quick, to the point, and over with. Many of you sinners have intercourse for pleasure and it’s almost lost it’s intended purpose. I will pray for the lot of you.

peopleofwalmart.com/47749#comments

eta, I changed the tile because POW can be taken more ways than one.

someone should pray for him if he thinks that's all sex is for. or pray for his partner if he ever had one and that's doubtful.

It makes me want to slam my head against a wall that the reason this fundy is upset at the pimp/prostitution is because they think sex should be for procreation, not because it exploits, uses, and victimizes many women and teenage girls and boys.

I opened this thread wondering what fundies had to do with prisoners of war. :lol:

I thought the same thing too when I was looking over the topics.

I sometimes get laughs reading the comments on POW. I have seen preaching and dumb comments before in some of the pics.

Obviously this man has never had sex. OR for whatever reason he hates sex. Maybe he hates sex because he can't get any?

Obviously this man has never had sex. OR for whatever reason he hates sex. Maybe he hates sex because he can't get any?

coz he can't get any with men!

Archived