IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's someone who did post her reaction before I could imagine it, but, of course, Lori being Lori, that reaction gave me something to work with:

Get thee out, Satan! The power of organic fiber compels you! :lol:

These have me laughing with tears. Keep them coming!

OK -- here is a statement from the barnyard:

A9IQJLM.jpg

I think the Maury Povich show might be the closest thing to reality tv Smugger is going to be eligible for.

Well, that or Dateline's To Catch a Predator...

post-1812-14452000760683_thumb.jpg

ztwLmq5.jpg

ETA - :lol: :lol: at twin2's latest. Of course, God designed Ashley Madison to fit perfectly into Josh's lifestyle.

[attachment=0]roflbot(71).jpg[/attachment]

Wow, just realized the pissing preacher looks an awful lot like that Mormon kid on Naked and Afraid.

Is this a good thread to discuss the jimbobduggarfanpage on instagram? I found the profile due to a random comment from the general discussion thread AGES ago. I'm not sure the person running it is serious or not but I'm inclined to believe in sarcasm. It's great.

Is this a good thread to discuss the jimbobduggarfanpage on instagram? I found the profile due to a random comment from the general discussion thread AGES ago. I'm not sure the person running it is serious or not but I'm inclined to believe in sarcasm. It's great.

I don't think there are any rules about it. Personally, I like the LOL threads to be for LOLs & memes made (or found online) by FJers, but it might be a good fit, since pictures are involved.

It might get more views if you started a separate thread, though, since the LOLs are not to everybody's taste, and I imagine a lot of people never look at these threads.

Dlisted's Michael K reports on the sway that the Kellers hold over their children, including Anna.

http://dlisted.com/2015/08/27/anna-dugg ... ore-188966

There's no humor, just reporting. Although he does equate Anna's situation with that of Katie Holmes during her unfortunate flirtation with Scientology. Big difference: M/M Holmes were sane and helped their daughter escape the effects of a foul mind control cult.

Anna's parents facilitate and reinforce their cult's control.

Sickening.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived