IGNORED

LOL Duggars

ladypuglover

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah! I hope he sees this! That dress looks great on him!

The photoshopping is just so seamless, it's disturbing! Bet josh would love it :)

Thoughtful, if i have to buy a new laptop because of sputtering over the keys, I'm billing YOU!!! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

Thoughtful, if i have to buy a new laptop because of sputtering over the keys, I'm billing YOU!!! :cracking-up: :cracking-up: :cracking-up:

I take no responsibility for spat-upon electronic devices. :D

My personal rule is "never have anything in your mouth when reading FJ -- there are too many funny people there."

Michael K at dlisted does it yet again.

http://dlisted.com/2015/09/02/not-all-o ... ore-189681

1) Calls out Michael Seewald et. al. for basically giving Josh a pass on child molestation

2) Brings us the mental image of a Duggar / Palin hookup via AM.

It's genius as usual over at dlisted.

Either this is becoming an episode of 48 Hours or Josh Duggar said “fuck it†since his family members are turning on him and ran away to Alaska to be with the piece he met on Ashley Madison and knocked up. When I started this post, I didn’t know it would end with some Bristol Palin/Josh Duggar fanfic nobody asked for, but here we are.

That's the best part, hands down.

I'll just leave this right here... :lol:
f6f2bcdbf0a981f75173c4f87ba6ab19.jpg

This is one of the few early photos where I can actually tell the difference between Jana and Jill. And...

OMG Jessa's hair. She really is mini Michelle, and it started much younger than we thought.

Dilated.com's Michael K has again won my heart with this intro to a link discussing the Dillards' questionable use of donations to their "ministry."

Jill Duggar and her malnourished meth head-looking husband are maybe scamming their followers out of money. Well, Mama and Papa Duggar have taught their youngins well – The Superficial

"Malnourished meth head-looking husband"--heh heh!!

• 2 months later...

Capture.PNG

Actually, this is the Sister Wives' saying, right? I believe Cody says this in the intro to the show.

*bows head in shame*

Also, that's Gil Bates in the photo, right? Am I missing something? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived