IGNORED

Perry Coghlan is an offensive liar.

lilith

He posted this on Facebook 7ava9uta.jpg

8utevana.jpg

It makes me so angry that this ignorant redneck is spreading this lying propaganda. And that he has eleventy daughters who will see it and feel that they always have to proceed with a pregnancy, no matter what the costs to themselves. The Coghlans even push for ectopic pregnancies to proceed.

That "fetus" looks way too pink and healthy at what I would presume to be 6ish months along due to the size. If I remember right, wasn't Josie Duggar kind of brownish and transluscent? It looks like it's actually a doll. What an ignorant asshole, spreading this propaganda as truth!

It's just disgusting. I think he probably actually believes it, he's an ignorant ass, but Dougie and his wife have the smarts to set him straight if they wanted to, but they would rather push their anti choice agenda, even when it means pushing deliberate lies. Kim has had over a dozen pregnancies, she must know the truth about foetal development.

Anyone with brains and has seen an ultrasound should know this is a lie. I think they are still midfish look at 12 weeks. Lying fucking propaganda, that's a doll and they are lying, liars that lie.

My husband's ex wife posted this on her facebook page recently. :roll: She isn't terribly bright; fundy lite in a traditional Catholic way. It just made me shake my head. She's been pregnant twice, you'd think she would at least have working knowledge of what a 12 week fetus looks like. Do these people think during pregnancy we have fully formed babies inside us in various sizes? Never mind, I know the answer to this.

That "fetus" looks way too pink and healthy at what I would presume to be 6ish months along due to the size. If I remember right, wasn't Josie Duggar kind of brownish and transluscent? It looks like it's actually a doll. What an ignorant asshole, spreading this propaganda as truth!

The skin is waaaay off, hell, my daughter was only 5 weeks early and her skin didn't look that good! I vote for propaganda doll. These people make me sick!

I have seen that pic before on other sites. Perry and other anti-choicers who lie about how fetuses look at certain times piss me off.

He posted this on Facebook 7ava9uta.jpg

8utevana.jpg

It makes me so angry that this ignorant redneck is spreading this lying propaganda. And that he has eleventy daughters who will see it and feel that they always have to proceed with a pregnancy, no matter what the costs to themselves. The Coghlans even push for ectopic pregnancies to proceed.

Whoever made that model forgot the "lifeline" of the fetus. THere is no umbilical cord. And the head is too small, out of proportion. Twits.

You're right, no umbilical cord or sign of where it would have been attached. You'd think after cutting a bakers dozen of cords Perry would notice.

Anyone who has seen micro-preemies should be able to understand that that is fake. Anti-choicers have to lie for Jesus because the truth wouldn't work.

Anyone who has seen micro-preemies should be able to understand that that is fake. Anti-choicers have to lie for Jesus because the truth wouldn't work.

Problem is, most people HAVEN'T seen micro-preemies. So they don't know this is total bullshit.

And Perry, if you're reading here, this lying for Jeebus (not to be confused with the guy in the gospels) is one of the reasons I bagged the church. If you're going to lie to me about something I can prove is wrong, what's to keep you from lying to me about something I can't prove?

Isnt that one of those really creepy realistic cake decorations people use at baby showers? They look so realistically like newborns that I dont think I could eat one.

Anyone who has ever seen a preemie will know this isnt true, Josie didnt even look that healthy when she was born.

12 week fetuses still look like aliens, anyone who has ever read a book about fetus development (the one my mom got when she was pregnant with one of my little siblings had actual pictures, and the 12 week one was way smaller and only slightly baby looking) would know that it doesnt look like that. Surely theyve bought a pregnancy book which has pictures of the development at some point over having all of those kids?

What about the white stuff covering them? (sorry, as I am expecting my fourth, I should really remember what that's called...but i don't...) two of mine still had some behind the ears, on the scalp, etc....it's a sign of a less developed baby/fetus, like the earlier it's born in relation to the due date the more it will have on its body...not to mention what others have said about the unborn having webbed fingers/toes (some are born with them)....i wish I didn't know that so many fall for this stunt of fake fetus models...

also my ultrasound tech told me that a baby at 13 weeks along is 2 to 3 " max, that thing looked more like 5 to 6

It's like a fetal "reborn" doll, or whatever those things are called.

They pinked it up and added body fat and length and a cute expression, etc. It's really unfortunate. I don't need a false and cutified depiction of a fetus to make me pro-life. What stuff like this does is make me irritated with the people who think I do need that. That is why my mom left pro-life activism 20 years ago (hard to pull that kind of stuff over on a doctor :/) She remained totally pro-life but couldn't deal with activism methods that relied on false information and ignorance.

Um, this is a 12-week fetus:

12-week-fetus.png

Notice how the skin is translucent and the hands and feet are little more than buds. It would also be more like half the size of the one Perry posted. The body systems are not formed and the eyelids are fused shut.

Do these people think during pregnancy we have fully formed babies inside us in various sizes? Never mind, I know the answer to this.

I think they really do! :roll:

Whoever said that thing is one of those creepy cake decorations is spot on. How dare he lie to his impressionable daughters like that! :evil: I hope that those girls are hearing the truth from some of their non-fundie relatives.

In the Jesus camp movie didn't one of the pro-choice people whip out a box filled with 'tiny' babies in dif sizes to demonstrate the fact that 'we are fully formed from birth'? :roll:

I thought it was a marzipan baby too. I find them to be uber creepy; of course, not as creepy as pretending they are an 12 week fetus.

I searched for marzipan baby, but did not get any matching images.

I know if I was tricked into believing that and then saw an actual 12- week ultrasound picture, I'd be mad enough to not trust that source ever again. These people must think that the general population is really, really stupid.

I think they really do! :roll:

Whoever said that thing is one of those creepy cake decorations is spot on. How dare he lie to his impressionable daughters like that! :evil: I hope that those girls are hearing the truth from some of their non-fundie relatives.

They don't have non fundie relatives, they are third generation fundie on both sides.

And marzipan babies are a thing? Why?

It's a model of a fetus by a pro-life artist, who admits it's not accurate. The BIGGEST deception is not a 12 week fetus is NOT as big as it appears in *that* hand. In fact I measured hands in my house to find whose hand would be the right size for the crown-to-rump measurement of a 12 week fetus to look like that and my FOUR YEAR OLD is the only hand in my house small enough for that model to look that big laying in it.

Beyond that, the fingers and toes are too formed, the skin is to thick, the eyes are completely inaccurate AND the head to body ratio has been deliberately equalized to make the fetus model look more human than alien.

It's been circulating on FB for nearly a year now. My grandmother got herself unfriend by posting that stupid thing the week after my son died six months ago with a comment "Once you see a real baby, it's easy to see that the only choice a woman should be allowed is the one she made to have sex in the first place." After I went off on her and her dumb friends cheering her on for posting that where SEVERAL of her grandcdaughters she knew damn well were RAPED saw it, I unfriended her and have never friended her again.

Stupid guilt inducing, fear-mongering crap.

Unfortunately, pro-life/anti-choice do use lots of propaganda and I have yet to see images that are not deceptive. Once I saw a sign that showed a bloody full-term baby, claiming that it was aborted.

Archived