IGNORED

Perry Coghlan is an offensive liar.

lilith

Perry is offensive in oh so many ways. There are times I think Kim C. has potential and then she totally disappoints me

with her weird, creepy, crazy-fundie self.

She is the only person who openly defended "Emily" of the Under $100 A Week website and said there was nothing wrong with her lifestyle. I think even her fundie friends were taken aback by that pronouncement.

Perry's just trying to get Doug Phillips to notice him....

They don't have non fundie relatives, they are third generation fundie on both sides.

There are members on both sides that appear to have fallen out of fundiedom, but still have contact with the Coghlans and their kids. So I remain hopeful that some honest conversations might be taking place that would show those girls a world outside of their parents' delusions.

Has anyone noticed that there seem to only be four fingers on a hand of this thing? Of course it's fake. I would expect nothing less than this ignorance from Perry C and his crew, of course.

Has anyone noticed that there seem to only be four fingers on a hand of this thing? Of course it's fake. I would expect nothing less than this ignorance from Perry C and his crew, of course.

Perry can probably only count to four.

Archived