IGNORED

Bates Courtship

singsingsing

Waiittt a second... a security system?!! Details! How does that work?

There are security cameras stationed all around the house so Gil and Kelly can keep an eye on things. Gotta make sure that the teenagers aren't diddlin' themselves, don't ya know.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So how do they teach accountability by not letting kids be accountable for their own conscience/actions?

Doublethink: the only way fundies can function without their heads exploding. It never ceases to amaze me how Orwellian these kind of "family rules" are. In the case of the in home security system Big Brother really IS watching you. :shock:

The post says Chad showed up after Erin's "last day of classes"....so this could have all started at the beginning of Christmas break, over a month ago. Factoring in that they've already known each other for a while, it's possible they are already engaged.

And I agree it looks like they actually like each other and it isn't awkward. I'm anxious to see how this plays out.

Chad's blog has a new post about his coming trip to Bolivia with other guys (presumably ATI) to do construction work at an orphanage.

chadsperspective.blogspot.sg/2013/01/bolivia.html

and adds this at the bottom

.... hf .... I <3 Erin

no clue what "hf" stands for, but I'm glad he says he loves Erin and hope he means it.

:shock: :romance-threesome:

Those are some damn fine-looking evil offspring of evil people.

My gaydar is pinging very loudly for all three.

My gaydar is pinging very loudly for all three.

Exactly. I'm seeing the ones on either end enjoying a relationship on the downlow, while the one in the middle hasn't stumbled upon them in flagrante. Yet. Muahahaha.

(Who is whom in there? I know one is JP, but not which one.)

Exactly. I'm seeing the ones on either end enjoying a relationship on the downlow, while the one in the middle hasn't stumbled upon them in flagrante. Yet. Muahahaha.

Now I am picturing Left & Right holding hands behind the middle one's back; just compare their knowing smiles to his completely oblivious one. Hehe. :romance-adore:

I just hope the middle one's gun is not loaded...or he might accidentally shoot off his "headship."

Actually it might not be a bad thing if the gun was loaded, it went off, and he couldn't use his "headship." :lol: (Not wishing him any other permanent type of injury though)

L-R Charles Vernier, Josh Phillips & Sam Turley

• 2 weeks later...

I must say the three boys are not my type..(are they from a movie or some fundie sons?) but Chad is! I don't know much about him but only from the pictures? He's a cutie!

I'm looking forward to more announcements about Erin & Chad!

I must say the three boys are not my type..(are they from a movie or some fundie sons?) but Chad is! I don't know much about him but only from the pictures? He's a cutie!

I'm looking forward to more announcements about Erin & Chad!

The middle boy is Joshua T Philips, Doug Phillips son

Seeing some posts on facebook, apparently this was a "weddings through the ages" party. Debi claims Native American heritage and Mike is already a mountain man, so she's an "indian princess" marrying a...mountain man. I'm not sure what era Shoshanna and her husband represent.

Even though she obviously is still close to her parents, I do think Shoshanna is treading a slightly different path.

I don't have sound on my individual computer but here is Joshua Philips and Sam Turley singing

as a half-Scot living in Scotland, that made me want to tear my hair out. His faux Scottish accent is appalling ^^

About time-stamp 1:17 the camera pans back a little and you can tell they are wearing kilts. I can't believe these guys are wearing "skirts!" And us ladies can't wear pants?

Yes, I know that real men do wear kilts. Just thought the imagery was funny.

Archived