IGNORED

The most hilarious Keep Christ in Christmas sign EVAH

mirele

The American Family Association is selling these items (backordered until November 26):

8182725408_c4c7f5f9be_o.jpg

You can pick up yours here, for the low, low price of $15 each, with price breaks for the more you order.

Yes, you too can remind people at Christmas that Jesus came for you!

afastore.afa.net/p/350/merry-christmas-yard-signs

The American Family Association is selling these items (backordered until November 26):

You can pick up yours here, for the low, low price of $15 each, with price breaks for the more you order.

The wording kinda scares me. When someone "came for" me the image in my head is a badass with a machine gun, or a scary monster coming to eat me.

I want one! I want one! Just think of all the Christmas joy and laughter that could bring to all the teenagers in my neighbourhood!

I've never heard of the American Family Association and I don't know what they believe in, but am I right in guessing that they're basically gayhaters? Kind of sad that the word 'family' makes me instantly suspicious....

AFA is a group that organizes boycotts of manufacturers that have commercials during shows that have any sexual content whatsoever, including but not necessarily gay. Their huge target back in the day was Unilever for endorsing NYPD Blue. Oh, the days.

And I think they should branch out and make those little sticky notes like UPS leaves on your door. Like, Jesus came for you but you missed it, and now you have to go pick him up at the apartment office, or hope like hell you catch him in the next two attempts or he's returning to heaven and you are SOL.

AFA is a group that organizes boycotts of manufacturers that have commercials during shows that have any sexual content whatsoever, including but not necessarily gay. Their huge target back in the day was Unilever for endorsing NYPD Blue. Oh, the days.

And I think they should branch out and make those little sticky notes like UPS leaves on your door. Like, Jesus came for you but you missed it, and now you have to go pick him up at the apartment office, or hope like hell you catch him in the next two attempts or he's returning to heaven and you are SOL.

My computer keyboard is now covered in brown sugar, maple latte and my coworkers think I have lost my damn mind. I cannot stop laughing.

AFA is a group that organizes boycotts of manufacturers that have commercials during shows that have any sexual content whatsoever, including but not necessarily gay

Ah well, nice to know that at least they're egalitarian on that front - we're all evil! :lol:

My computer keyboard is now covered in brown sugar, maple latte and my coworkers think I have lost my damn mind. I cannot stop laughing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA oh dear. -wheezes- I'm saving that one for next April 1st.

The wording kinda scares me. When someone "came for" me the image in my head is a badass with a machine gun, or a scary monster coming to eat me.

LOL my first thought was slightly dirtier than that.

:lol: Love this!

:lol: That might be the best first-FJ-post EVAR. If you turn out to be a troll, fundie, or self-righteous asshole, I might shed an actual tear or two.

I may need this sign. My friends and I are having a competition to find "The House Christmas Threw up on" and super Jesusy is one of the categories.

Finally, a concise explanation of why we're children of God.

But why is no one upset that Jesus is unmarried?

Yeah...about that white stuff falling from the sky...

Why does that sign make me think of sex?

Same here. My immediate snarky thought was "He ain't the first, either."

Same here. My immediate snarky thought was "He ain't the first, either."

Thirded. My husband is jealous!

No, I'm not a fundie or a troll, in fact, as a certified bad-catholic, I believe the fundies (including my batshit sister) have it in for me. I do believe a few Jack Chick tracts have been written about me PERSONALLY.

Am now wondering if I should buy this for my sister. She would miss the delicious ironical-ness but I would pee my pants laughing every time I went out to visit this Christmas.

No, I'm not a fundie or a troll, in fact, as a certified bad-catholic, I believe the fundies (including my batshit sister) have it in for me. I do believe a few Jack Chick tracts have been written about me PERSONALLY.

Am now wondering if I should buy this for my sister. She would miss the delicious ironical-ness but I would pee my pants laughing every time I went out to visit this Christmas.

I don't know if I'd give money to the American Family Association. Maybe have the sign made up locally and then present it to your sister.

But I am the kind of person with an evil dirty mind and would snicker every time I saw the sign.

"He came for you"...holy shit, what the fuck were these people thinking? Are they that isolated they don't recognize the double entendre?

They really, really, really need to hire a someone even vaguely mainstream and young to proofread for them.

Archived