IGNORED

Season 6 of 19 Kids and Counting. God help us all! (Part 2)

StarrieEyedKat

I didn't know where else to post this question; so, has TLC and the Discovery Channel taken down the Duggar Forum sites? I just tried to find them and all I located was Free Jinger and TWoP.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont know if anyone posted this yet but it looks like Bill Gothard just had a birthday party and all the young fundies showed up.

https://picasaweb.google.com/m/viewer#a ... 7221338705

Jana and Jessa Duggar are on picture 31

Damn, the link doesn't work for me. Do you possibly have an alternative, or search terms I could google?

I cant see the pictures, but were all of the guests unmarried teens/young adults, cause if so, thats creepy

I don't know, judging by his hair Gothard must still be pretty young...

[Creepy delusional old man surrounds himself with young girls. I do not see charisma in these pics--just someone I would keep my daughters away from.

Oops sorry, can't subtract. He must be 78.

Just creepy, that none of the birthday pics have people in Gothard's age group. No silver haired ladies and gentlemen. Just a lot of teenagers. What does a 78 year old have in common with a bunch of teenage girls?

In the pic of Jana and Jessa, Jana does not look happy. There's no life in her eyes.

Was the guest list at Gothard's party selected by him? I just find it a little odd that only the two prettiest J girls attended - they usually get around as a quartet, plus JoyAnna lately.

Well duhh. I bet he is about as chaste as his brother was.

Looking at those pictures, I couldn't help but wonder which of those lovely girls he was going to try to cop a feel of off in a dark corner. :( http://www.recoveringgrace.org/ has more info about all of that.

Archived