IGNORED

New Kate Gosselin tell all book?

NJMom

This seems a little far fetched, but ... there is a lot that I WOULD believe about Khate Gosselin. She seems like a crazy, entitled, manic controlling freak. The episode where she flipped shit over one of the kids not forking over pizza for the bodyguard.

I would LOVE for this to be true. I would love nothing more than for her to get some comeuppance for her shrew-like behavior.

No, TLC does not have to label them as documentaries to get out of child labor laws. Frankly, the state of Pennsylvania had no provisions in place for children working on reality TV because the phenomenom is so new. There are specific laws in place in states like California and New York to protect child actors AND reality TV kids. TLC has been able to use the reality TV label and the fact it is shot in PA to avoid having to put money aside in trusts for those kids. The same applies to the Duggar kids in Arkansas.

The justification with the reality TV loophole is that it supposedly is not "work" for the kids. :roll: PA has been trying to pass laws to close the reality TV loophole due to Jon and Kate +8.

Archived