IGNORED

What's for dinner?

Koala

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Homemade "hamburger helper" consisting of ground beef, macaroni, a bag of frozen mixed veggies and a gravy/cheese sauce.

It's such a nice day that we've invited friends over for burgers on the grill and a cold fruit salad (with whipped cream and walnuts). Good start to the weekend!

This sounds interesting. Do you have a recipe?

What I did was simmer a can of artichoke hearts in chicken broth until tender and then use the immersion blender to puree until smooth and add a bit of cream or half and half. I used time and garlic to season it. Very easy.

Boiled Dinner: Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and onions with soda bread and brownies. :D

What I did was simmer a can of artichoke hearts in chicken broth until tender and then use the immersion blender to puree until smooth and add a bit of cream or half and half. I used time and garlic to season it. Very easy.

Thanks, it's sounds delicious and very easy to make :D

Went to Beth's Cafe and ordered a twelve egg omelette with my boyfriend... we did not finish it. I let him have the leftover box because the idea of next-day omelette makes me want to hurl.

Thanks, it's sounds delicious and very easy to make :D

The immersion blender is an easy way to make soup. I use it for mushroom soup, broccoli cheese soup and potato soup.

We eat with my husband's parents (who live across the street and it is actually really awesome) and my sister in law every Sunday. On super bowl Sunday each of us makes finger food and we watch the commercials. We are such an awesome sports fan family...lol

So I made my super awesome pasta salad, my husband made soft pretzels an we are taking over some chèvre, some high end salamis to be fancy, and crackers. Not sure what else.

Super bowl food! Buffalo wings, tato skins, egg rolls, baked mac n cheese, chipsnsalsa.

I'll tell you what's not for dinner--my leftovers that I was planning to eat. I was really looking forward to them, too. :( But someone threw them away. *grumble* Why? Just for kicks, as far as I can tell.

I'll tell you what's not for dinner--my leftovers that I was planning to eat. I was really looking forward to them, too. :( But someone threw them away. *grumble* Why? Just for kicks, as far as I can tell.

Ugh, that sucks. I hate when people do that. :(

My husband is making us glazed honey and soy chicken with sweet chilli sauce with quinoa and a simple side salad (with a lime vinaigrette). Can't wait! It's one of my favorite things he cooks.

Turkey tacos with black beans, salsa, avocado, cheese, and sour cream. Everybody's favorite dinner! Well, except for my husband, but he's a good sport. :)

So tonight I was really bad and just ate a bag of Galaxy Counters - they were on offer in Tesco, I had to buy them! :P

But a new favourite of mine is roasted butternut squash risotto, which is best made for a group because I always end up making too much...so that's Sunday's plan, when my friend is round for lunch.

Bibimbap. Rice, veggies, mushrooms and egg (couldn't be asked to buy meat) with Korean chilli paste, sesame oil and soy sauce. It's my go-to, when I'm all out of ideas, and it's yummy.

Archived