IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

From her FB page:

Read this in my devotions today: 'Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.' {2 Timothy 3:12} That verse really encouraged me and reminded me that every single negative comment I get on my blog, every single post on a forum telling others how awful my blog is...every single one of those, counts as a persecution against me. But hey, I'm living for my Maker...not for others and what they think of me. I count it all joy when I experience back biting - if all to the glory of God. ♥

Oh honey, people talking about your PUBLIC blog and how they think that you focus more on yourself than God, that isn't persecution. Try having people deny you the right to marry, you know what you will vote to do. You persecute others in the name of your god.

This comes right after this post on FB:

Comments on a photo of mine on instagram:

Miss A: '...You are seriously so inspirational to me. I love your blog ♥ God bless you ♥'

Me: 'oh.my.goodness. Your comment made my day! You are so sweet!...'

Miss A: 'I can't believe I'm talking to you:):):):):):)'

#ifeellikeaceleb

:lol: :roll:

If she actually bothered to read this thread she would know that we aren't "attacking" her because she's a Christian. We are criticizing her blog because she's a poor writer, hypocritical in her beliefs (note: Miss Raquel, calling someone a hypocrite because they act very differently than what their beliefs dictate is not the same as attacking their beliefs outright), comes across as self-aborsbed, and appears to be very immature. Criticism and persecution are completely different things. She does not allow criticism in her blog comments so clearly we (meaning those who wish to point out the flaws in following a blog about a self-centered teenager whose never had to be out in actual reality), have to take our thoughts here.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have tried to nicely ask her questions before and she won't ever post my comments. If it isn't about how wonderful she is, she doesn't want to hear it. I really don't think anyone has ever attacked her Christian beliefs.

Whoever said she writes likea twelve-year-old nailed it. I am currently working on a project that includes a writer who is roughly Raquel's age, has overcome some serious setbacks, shares her religious beliefs and her writing is way ahead of R's.

Raquel seems to be one breakdown short of Taylor Swift-level nutty.

On the plus side of things (going to talk about myself because I'm a selfish bitch), finding out that Joseph Gordon-Levitt supports gay rights made my day. It's always nice to find out that people are decent human beings by supporting the rights of others.

Touch a swan?

Er, I cannot emphasise enough that you really DO NOT WANT to do this. Look at them, but leave them alone.

They are not the birds with the best temper... :shock:

But... but.. but... JFC, they are white and beautiful and delicate and couldn't possibly do anything to hurt Raquel! Like baby polar bears, when Mama bear knows just how IMPORTANT it is to Raquel I'm sure she'll withhold the mauling and let Raquel give the cutey, widdle, baby powar bear a cuddle!

From her FB page:

Read this in my devotions today: 'Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.' {2 Timothy 3:12} That verse really encouraged me and reminded me that every single negative comment I get on my blog, every single post on a forum telling others how awful my blog is...every single one of those, counts as a persecution against me. But hey, I'm living for my Maker...not for others and what they think of me. I count it all joy when I experience back biting - if all to the glory of God. ♥

Oh honey, people talking about your PUBLIC blog and how they think that you focus more on yourself than God, that isn't persecution. Try having people deny you the right to marry, you know what you will vote to do. You persecute others in the name of your god.

Miss A: '...You are seriously so inspirational to me. I love your blog ♥ God bless you ♥'

#ifeellikeaceleb

Awww, she's persecuted!

Honey, that word; It doesn't mean what you think it means.

You beat me to it!

Was just about to say the same thing: if you've ever been chased by a swan, they are scary.

That they are!

So are geese. I had my toes bitten by a goose once when I was two. Dad said I screamed and he came running just in time to see the goose bite me. Now to piss off PETA, he kicked the goose before it could go for a second bite.

I'm still worried about that horse. Seriously, if someone handed me a horse I'd be falling over myself to thank them and make sure the horse got the best care and comfort I could provide.

A note to MissRaquel: Horses are not trained in one session, and you actually have to be able to do more than sit on his back in order to be an equestrian.

Didn't you know? Miss Raquel is that rare, graceful creature who can quiet savage breast with the merest touch of her soft, noodly appendage!

If you are new to Miss Raquel, you should read the fictional she wrote. "Life's Choices" or something like that. It was about abortion and finding the perfect man. You know you can trust a strange man who follows you around by the fact that he is dressed nice. One of our members wrote her own version of "Life's Choices" that was just rolling in the floor funny.

I'm a page late on this, but Miss Raquel wrote the drivel "fictional" "Life's Choices" - http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2010/05/lifes-choices-chapter-1.html and our amazing Hane rewrote it as an actual well written and realistic story, "Life's Frickin Choices" - http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/2303/So-bad-it-s-bad-Life-s-Frickin-Choices-A-fictional-by-Hane#.UFzEPI2PVuM

From her FB page:

#ifeellikeaceleb

Did a little search, 'cause I couldn't remember who put up a fake, praise-y comment on her blog awhile back. All hail, Sola!

Sorry, shall I warn you next time? :D Good wine and FJ don't mix. Or rather, good wine and me being let loose on the internet don't mix. :lol:

*passes the Depends*

Went to her blog, and couldn't find it on any of the posts around that date, so I guess she deleted it after realizing that Sola wrote it. I did notice, though, in her "autumn pictures," that she and her sibs all have brown eyes,* so the possibility of her having a blue-eyed child are rather slim, I think. I also skimmed over her bucket list, and another is "having both sets of grandparents at her wedding." This is just like the blue-eyed child thing; she really doesn't have much say in it. Sorry, but grandparents do die. Isn't the point of a bucket list to motivate you to work towards goals of things that you can achieve?

*p.s. AutoCorrect changed "sibs" to "sins." I do love it when AutoCorrect makes it better (iPad changes "fundies" to "fun dies" but tapatalk changes it to "gunfire.". :lol: )

Having children with a certain eye color is up for grabs with genetics. Both my parents have light blue eyes but I slipped through the cracks and got dark blue-gray eyes.

You can get nail polish pretty cheap at a drug store. I can get a bottle for a dollar at the local drug store.

With this one I fail to see the encouragement of physical violence.

Unless it's in self defense or you've got a damn good reason to odds are you will be getting hit with assault charges and possibly jail time.

Wait, that is on her list?? What happened to behaving like a godly lady, Raquel?

(Seriously, the cognitive dissonance with this girl...)

Did a little search, 'cause I couldn't remember who put up a fake, praise-y comment on her blog awhile back. All hail, Sola!

Went to her blog, and couldn't find it on any of the posts around that date, so I guess she deleted it after realizing that Sola wrote it. I did notice, though, in her "autumn pictures," that she and her sibs all have brown eyes,* so the possibility of her having a blue-eyed child are rather slim, I think. I also skimmed over her bucket list, and another is "having both sets of grandparents at her wedding." This is just like the blue-eyed child thing; she really doesn't have much say in it. Sorry, but grandparents do die. Isn't the point of a bucket list to motivate you to work towards goals of things that you can achieve?

*p.s. AutoCorrect changed "sibs" to "sins." I do love it when AutoCorrect makes it better (iPad changes "fundies" to "fun dies" but tapatalk changes it to "gunfire.". :lol: )

The "having a blue eyed child" and "having both sets of grandparents at my wedding" are pretty dumb and I agree a bucket list should be things you have a chance of achieving. I went to a friend's wedding back in June. She is 25 and all four of her grandparents are alive, but only one of them was at her wedding. Her maternal grandparents live in the area, but the grandfather has Alzheimers and is at the point where he doesn't do well in public settings. Her paternal grandparents live a few states away and aren't in great health. Only the maternal grandma was at the wedding. Yes, my friend was a bit sad that three of her grandparents weren't at her wedding, but she said "that's life".

She wants someone to sexually proposition her in a shocking enough manner that she has good cause to smack his face. Way to fetishize sexual harassment! I used to know girls like that...sexual harassment was a boon to their self-esteem. This girl has the added baggage of needing to remain pure. She gets off on the (imagined) harassment, but she has to add the idea of smacking a guys face and presumably yelling "FRESH" to maintain her aura of pre-feminist era innocence. Piece. Of. Work.

Aww, she deleted it? It was up for a good while, at least a week or so. I couldn't believe that she was self centered that she didn't see the sarcasm.

I think it just shows how far up her own arse she is.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, this little twit needs to be enrolled in a normal school and to have a part-time job in a real-world business SO BAD. All teens are prone to some degree of navel-gazing, but she's perfected it to an art form.

I'll give her one thing: She appears not to have had a huge flailing freakout about the fact that horses produce copious amounts of urine and feces every day. I just hope that she isn't too dainty to make sure that her horse's mess is cleaned up--EVERY DAY.

Hey, Raquel: Your adorable little babies of the future will also produce copious amounts of urine and feces. Sometimes right on you. At 2:30 a.m. After screaming all night because something you ate gave them an awful bellyache or their formula disagreed with them. And dealing with the stench and mess and screaming will be your job because your husband, the breadwinner, will have to get enough sleep at night to survive another day at work and keep you all fed and warm. Have you talked to an actual SAHM about actual motherhood?

Swans not only bite, but they can and have killed people.

Polar bears? Hug a BABY POLAR BEAR? You do realize that (a) a member of the ordinary public would never in a million years be allowed near a zoo baby and (b) if you put yourself anywhere near a wild baby, the mother will KILL YOU. Right? As in KILL. And quite possibly EAT. Because nobody and nothing out there in the big mean world gives a crap about the gentleness and purity of your heart if you go around being SUICIDALLY STUPID.

Are we sure that Raquel isn't a Poe?

Naw, she's not a Poe. She's just living in a happy little rose coloured world where nothing bad every is going to happen to her (except a friend suggesting she *gasp* has a crush on some guy!!!!!! In which case mommy and daddy with sit down with said harlots parents and tell them that under no circumstance is their evil, heathen child allowed to converse with the dear, sweet, perfect Miss Raquel again) because God live only for her and for making her life perfect.**

**Also, the rest of the world only lives for Miss Raquel too so we all need to be extra special nice to her or God will distroy us all and then Miss Raquel will have to write another post about how people dying affects her and only her and how she wants to die in an uber romantic, perfect way.

Well, as I sit here on my unmade bed, strewn with books and rainbow chip crumbs (mmm, rainbow chips), I ponder that I am a most snarky bitch, but perhaps could be snarkier.

Removing a cigarette from its pack, placing it ever so daintily to my lips and lighting it with a lighter that's a rather interesting shade of orange, I take note of my deficiencies. I must strive every day to be the snarkiest damn bitch there ever was.

I, uh, stand convicted by the gods of snark. Oh look, there's some unfinished knitting crammed in the space between my bed and the wall. But it was only to use up this tacky red acrylic yarn I had. I'm mentioning this because, er, ambiance.

So I carry on. Oh, look at my curly hair, wet and smushed by a pair of skullcandy headphones. Aren't I alluring?

I'll give her one thing: She appears not to have had a huge flailing freakout about the fact that horses produce copious amounts of urine and feces every day. I just hope that she isn't too dainty to make sure that her horse's mess is cleaned up--EVERY DAY.

Hey, Raquel: Your adorable little babies of the future will also produce copious amounts of urine and feces. Sometimes right on you. At 2:30 a.m. After screaming all night because something you ate gave them an awful bellyache or their formula disagreed with them. And dealing with the stench and mess and screaming will be your job because your husband, the breadwinner, will have to get enough sleep at night to survive another day at work and keep you all fed and warm. Have you talked to an actual SAHM about actual motherhood?

Swans not only bite, but they can and have killed people.

Polar bears? Hug a BABY POLAR BEAR? You do realize that (a) a member of the ordinary public would never in a million years be allowed near a zoo baby and (b) if you put yourself anywhere near a wild baby, the mother will KILL YOU. Right? As in KILL. And quite possibly EAT. Because nobody and nothing out there in the big mean world gives a crap about the gentleness and purity of your heart if you go around being SUICIDALLY STUPID.

Are we sure that Raquel isn't a Poe?

Her horse is boarded somewhere and I would be surprised if she has ever cleaned up after the horse on a regular basis. I am pretty sure she just goes to check on it occasionally.

She is very, very real. Her mom blogs too, but I can't remember the name of it.

Her horse is boarded somewhere and I would be surprised if she has ever cleaned up after the horse on a regular basis. I am pretty sure she just goes to check on it occasionally.

She is very, very real. Her mom blogs too, but I can't remember the name of it.

I'm pretty sure she only visits when she needs a dose of romantic by running around the field together with the horse becoming even more spoiled and inching closer to the "gotta sell him cause he don't listen to me no more!" fate.

Archived