IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

So after taking a very short break from blogging, she is back to share all of her wisdom with us.

This made me stop and ask myself, What consumes my thought life? What are some things that I think about daily that really shouldn’t be in my head and heart?

I stood convicted.

My thought life wasn’t all pure and beautiful, the way it should be as God’s daughter. I saw myself, almost as if I was another individual looking into my own thoughts and heart. And what I saw, I was ashamed of.

Does this mean that she finally realized it isn't modest to do nothing but blog about herself and how wonderful she is?

As I half-sit, half-lay here on my bed, my back propped up against my four comfy pillows, the rustic smell of bonfire smoke still lingers on my clothes. My hair is in a messy braid.

Nope. Seriously, why do we need to know how her hair is fixed when she is blogging?

And then we get to her everyday blesssings and find these things that she is doing/thinking of doing:

>> twirling the idea around of possibly starting your own YouTube channel for your own covers of popular songs

I can't wait to hear her covers of popular songs.

the satisfied feeling of writing a chapter in your novel and it turning out exactly the way you wanted it to

So is this the western romance fictional? Or the inspirational non-fiction that she had to ask readers to tell her what to write about? Either way, it is going to suck.

finally catching up in editing your friend's novel (after being gone for a whole week)

She is now editing novels?! Just a hint to her friend, if Miss Raquel is your editor, it won't get published.

Oh, and when she took her short break from blogging, she told her readers she would have a little surprise to reveal when she came back. So far no surprise, I am hoping she is going to announce she is going to a real college or maybe got a job.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When she posted that video of her and her friends lip syncing (or something) to that "call me maybe" song, she called that a cover. Let's pray she still doesn't know what the word means and we will be spared her singing voice.

So after taking a very short break from blogging, she is back to share all of her wisdom with us.

This made me stop and ask myself, What consumes my thought life? What are some things that I think about daily that really shouldn’t be in my head and heart?

I stood convicted.

My thought life wasn’t all pure and beautiful, the way it should be as God’s daughter. I saw myself, almost as if I was another individual looking into my own thoughts and heart. And what I saw, I was ashamed of.

Does this mean that she finally realized it isn't modest to do nothing but blog about herself and how wonderful she is?

No, it's because she needs a nice attention-seeking post for her return!

formergothardite wrote:

I stood convicted.

If what's making her ashamed is not her incredible self-involvement, which it apparently isn't, perhaps it's her lustful obsession with the hawt boys she pins.

She isn't lusting after men, she is just a romantic. LOL At least that is what she tries to claim.

If God "spoke to her heart" (while the smell of a rustic bonfire still lingered on her clothes and a messy braid fIung over her shoulder while she rested on four comfy pillows.... How does she come up with all this crap??) and "told" her how proud and arrogant and selfish she is, and then our sweet Miss Repel would write a blog post about how convicted she stood on how self centered she is, it would be the most proud, look-at-me-and-my-awesome-amazingness-because-I'm-so-proud-of-my-humility confession anybody could write.

Hey, Miss Raquel, how's your horse? Has he had regular checkups with the vet and the farrier? Recently? Can you get on his back and point him where you want him to go? Will he go when you tell him to and stop when you say?

Here ya go! I forgot the link.

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

She already knows about us and is way too self-absorbed to flounce or go private.

Be sure to check out her bucket list that includes snark worthy things such as:

have a child with blue eyes.

swoon.

paint nails purple and green (seriously, this has been on there for awhile, she needs to go ahead and do it)

have a child with blue eyes.

paint nails purple and green (seriously, this has been on there for awhile, she needs to go ahead and do it)

Having children with a certain eye color is up for grabs with genetics. Both my parents have light blue eyes but I slipped through the cracks and got dark blue-gray eyes.

You can get nail polish pretty cheap at a drug store. I can get a bottle for a dollar at the local drug store.

With this one I fail to see the encouragement of physical violence.

slap a guy in the face - for a good reason.

Unless it's in self defense or you've got a damn good reason to odds are you will be getting hit with assault charges and possibly jail time.

Having children with a certain eye color is up for grabs with genetics. Both my parents have light blue eyes but I slipped through the cracks and got dark blue-gray eyes.

My parents and siblings have deep, dark brown eyes, and I ended up with hazel-y eyes that change colours, depending on the light.

Unless it's in self defense or you've got a damn good reason to odds are you will be getting hit with assault charges and possibly jail time.

It's that old Gone with the Wind romanticism. Domestic violence is never romantic.

You would think that the goal would to never have to hit a guy for any reason, but nope, Miss Raquel wants to slap someone, toss her hair and flounce away.

I've just started reading the list. She wants to hug a baby p

olar bear. WTF? They're not toys!

Let's hope mama polar bear doesn't want to hug her back!

WAIT she knows about us? I missed that! What did she do/say when she found us?

My favorite is the 4 pillows. I think by including details like that, she thinks she is writing beautifully or something.

You would think that the goal would to never have to hit a guy for any reason, but nope, Miss Raquel wants to slap someone, toss her hair and flounce away.

It's that old Gone with the Wind romanticism. Domestic violence is never romantic.

It's been eons since I've read GWTW but for the romanticists I do recall Scarlett's and Rhett's bedroom scene is often read as marital rape.

If she does ever decide to slap someone she'll be in for a rude awakening. Some people hit back.

Slapping someone around isn't something to be proud of.

I can't imagine why anyone would want a reason to slap a guy. I've slapped a guy across the face ONCE. I'm not proud of it. In my defense, what he did was so horrible that over a decade later, I can still feel a bit of that "punch in the gut" sensation whenever I think of it. I never want to feel like that again. I'm confused on the "have a child with blue eyes" one. What if the child is born with blue eyes, but they change? Does she have to start over? What kind of person tries to plan the genetic traits of future children? I can see daydreaming about the appearance of future children, but making it a goal to have a child that looks a certain way is just weird. And so not trusting in God. :naughty:

From her "Everyday Blessings" post:

>> big brothers who take you on dates...and little brothers who cuddle in your lap while you read your Bible

Does she want to date her older brother, or want to tag along with him and his girlfriend?

Concerning the blue eyes thing, aren't her eyes brown? I thought that's what they looked like in her graduation photos. From what I remember of high school biology, unless one of her parents is blue eyed, chances are she might not even have the blue-eyed gene to pass on.

Um, what color are Anonymous Antagonist's eyes? :whistle:

Archived