IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Guest Anonymous
Well she removed Sola's remark and posted this:

I just received an email from an atheist, telling me he had found a blog that was attacking 'God's Daughter'.

I learned two things today.

#1 - there is a blog out there making a 'parody' of my own. The person writing it sounds half-drunk and I advise everyone (men, especially) not to try searching for it. It is packed-full of inappropriate language and everything ungodly.

#2 - I met one of the nicest atheists ever. He said: 'Sorry to see that someone would devote time to attacking you personally. While I disagree strongly with your views, personal attacks are always juvenile and I'm sorry to see anyone get them.' Thank you, Mr. Atheist!

Prayers would be appreciated. Thank you. ♥

So, now I'm off to try and search for the blog. Remember, the men need to not read it! :lol:

Maybe you should ask her where it is... to protect your teenage sons eyes and whatnot.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I view Raquel as more of a fundie wannabe because her actual life doesn't reflect most of the stuff she posts. She is a SAHD, but I get the feeling that if she really wanted to work or go to college she could. She did apply for a job once, but she either didn't want it or didn't get hired. She talks a great deal about dressing modestly, yet she dresses just like a normal teen with tight shirts and tight jeans. She talks about keeping your heart pure and not lusting after men, but has whole pinterest boards devoted to guys she thinks are hot. She surrounds herself with teen guys, she watches pretty much whatever movies she wants to watch, listens to any music she wants to listen to.

So what it comes down to is that she is young, spoiled, her parents are fairly well off so she gets any new electronic she wants, self-absorbed with a desire to be famous. And right now she found the best way to find fame is to blog like she is a super conservative Christian.

I agree that she doesn't seem like she walks the walk. I got that impression from her graduation pics with her brother. I was like "This chick's a fundie?"

Well she removed Sola's remark and posted this:

I just received an email from an atheist, telling me he had found a blog that was attacking 'God's Daughter'.

I learned two things today.

#1 - there is a blog out there making a 'parody' of my own. The person writing it sounds half-drunk and I advise everyone (men, especially) not to try searching for it. It is packed-full of inappropriate language and everything ungodly.

#2 - I met one of the nicest atheists ever. He said: 'Sorry to see that someone would devote time to attacking you personally. While I disagree strongly with your views, personal attacks are always juvenile and I'm sorry to see anyone get them.' Thank you, Mr. Atheist!

Prayers would be appreciated. Thank you. ♥

So, now I'm off to try and search for the blog. Remember, the men need to not read it! :lol:

There's a parody blog? Anyone find it yet?

Raquel is an argument for sending kids to school that I'd never considered before. Had she been in school, she would've certainly learned that she's not all that and a bag of chips. Kids have a way of helping each other see that.

I have not been able to find the parady blog. If no one here can find it, I will begin suspecting she made the whole thing up for sympathy. "See even an evil athiest thinks people snarking me is wrong."

Seriously? I made the blog not three hours ago. If anyone wants it, it's satansstepdaughter.tumblr.com.

I wonder if she's been googling herself to see if comments were made at other places.

I have not been able to find the parady blog. If no one here can find it, I will begin suspecting she made the whole thing up for sympathy. "See even an evil athiest thinks people snarking me is wrong."

Bingo. My google abilities are pretty good, and I found nothing. This is probably just a scenario she daydreamed up about Jason Gordon Levitt after an evil FJ pointed out that he's a secular Jew!

Bingo. My google abilities are pretty good, and I found nothing. This is probably just a scenario she daydreamed up about Jason Gordon Levitt after an evil FJ pointed out that he's a secular Jew!

I've just googled variations of her blog and name and come up with nothing. I find it hard to believe that she found Kristelle's parody blog within three hours of its creation. Kristelle, did you tell anyone you made the blog?

Seriously? I made the blog not three hours ago. If anyone wants it, it's satansstepdaughter.tumblr.com.

Your blog is awesome. Way, way more interesting than the original!

If I just stumbled on Kristelle's blog I wouldn't automatically guess that it is a parody of God's daughter. Plus, there isn't a lot of writing and she claims the writing sounds half-drunk. I really think she is just making this all up.

I've just googled variations of her blog and name and come up with nothing. I find it hard to believe that she found Kristelle's parody blog within three hours of its creation. Kristelle, did you tell anyone you made the blog?

Nope. I created the blog and then ran off to help with tutoring. I had one follower before I left. I just searched 'Miss Raquel' and 'miss raquel god's daughter' and nothing about my blog in the first two pages, so someone did some serious digging.

Guest Anonymous

Godspecialflower.blogspot.com is what I found. Again its just been created today from the looks of it but I'm not certain this is what she is talking about either... no foul language men don't need to see I don't think.

Godspecialflower.blogspot.com is what I found. Again its just been created today from the looks of it but I'm not certain this is what she is talking about either... no foul language men don't need to see I don't think.

And bizarrely it's already gone.

Godspreciousflower.blogspot.com

Sorry got my words mixed up. Was hand typing it on my phone lol

Found it, and I'll put money on that it's our troll again.

My best friend is named Lacey. She has been my best friend since we were babies. I hope we are always beat friends.

I'd like to bet the 'Atheist' who contacted Raquel was none other than the troll him/herself.

Raquel is an argument for sending kids to school that I'd never considered before. Had she been in school, she would've certainly learned that she's not all that and a bag of chips. Kids have a way of helping each other see that.

I agree with this, if she had gone to school she would be a different person. Even if her parents had sent her to a private Christian school, she would learned that too. She is pretty sheltered. She talks about acting and singing once in awhile. I would love it if she went to some kind of performing arts camp or a school. She would get her ass handed to her. I think she will come to point in her life when other people knock her off the high horse.

It doesn't have foul language or everything ungodly, so either the troll linked Raquel to the blog and then she decided to make it seem worse than it really is, or that isn't the blog, or Raquel is just making the whole story up.

Found it, and I'll put money on that it's our troll again.

I'd like to bet the 'Atheist' who contacted Raquel was none other than the troll him/herself.

I agree with you, I think the troll is behind that parody blog.

I agree with this, if she had gone to school she would be a different person. Even if her parents had sent her to a private Christian school, she would learned that too. She is pretty sheltered. She talks about acting and singing once in awhile. I would love it if she went to some kind of performing arts camp or a school. She would get her ass handed to her. I think she will come to point in her life when other people knock her off the high horse.

When you are that sheltered you are never exposed to things that cause the knocks in life. Most kids learn to deal with the knocks so by the time they are young adults, they can cope with stuff like that. Even homeschool kids learn how to deal with that sort of thing, as long as they are not that sheltered. Raquel is and sadly one of these days she is going to get such a wake up call and wont know how to deal with it. It's actually quite sad.

When you are that sheltered you are never exposed to things that cause the knocks in life. Most kids learn to deal with the knocks so by the time they are young adults, they can cope with stuff like that. Even homeschool kids learn how to deal with that sort of thing, as long as they are not that sheltered. Raquel is and sadly one of these days she is going to get such a wake up call and wont know how to deal with it. It's actually quite sad.

I have noticed that fundie or fundie lite homeschooled kids tend to be very sheltered. Sometimes when I read MR's blog, she comes off as 12 or 13 year old rather than a 17 year old. I think the friends she has are all fundie lite or mainstream Christian types. I don't she has ever hung out with atheist teen and we all know she wouldn't give the time of day to a teenager with two dads, a Muslim teen or a Jewish teen.

Archived