IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Let's hope mama polar bear doesn't want to hug her back!

She also likes to play on train tracks. Overall she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite is the 4 pillows. I think by including details like that, she thinks she is writing beautifully or something.

I read that is that she is so "feminine" and "delicate" she must be surrounded by soft things. :roll:

Ohhhhhhhhhh, this little twit needs to be enrolled in a normal school and to have a part-time job in a real-world business SO BAD. All teens are prone to some degree of navel-gazing, but she's perfected it to an art form.

Okay, I read the first page. Nothing wrong with being a romantic, but she seems to have it down to a science. Like damn. I want to go scrub the feelgood off me.

ETA: Ohhhh okay I remember her now! I saw her graduation pics with her brother. She thought he was sooooo handsome and stuff right? o_o

"slap a guy in the face - for a good reason.

wear a bowtie

buy a sword

touch a swan

own a collection of sixteen scarves ((why 16?))"

mmk

Concerning the blue eyes thing, aren't her eyes brown? I thought that's what they looked like in her graduation photos. From what I remember of high school biology, unless one of her parents is blue eyed, chances are she might not even have the blue-eyed gene to pass on.

Um, what color are Anonymous Antagonist's eyes? :whistle:

She may or she may not have the gene to pass on, whereas if she had blue eyes, you could assume that she didn't have the brown-eyed gene to pass on. Eye colour isn't as simple as dominant/recessive, but to oversimplify, blue is basically recessive and brown is basically dominant. Two brown-eyed parents could easily both have blue-eyed genes to pass on, and therefore have a few blue-eyed babies. But as I said, it's not actually as simple as dominant/recessive; it is possible for two blue-eyed parents to have a brown-eyed baby, just very rare. (I heard that this was actually discovered because some brown-eyed children of blue-eyed parents had paternity tests done for obvious reasons, and were found to actually be the genetic child of both blue-eyed parents.)

Touch a swan?

Er, I cannot emphasise enough that you really DO NOT WANT to do this. Look at them, but leave them alone.

They are not the birds with the best temper... :shock:

Touch a swan?

Er, I cannot emphasise enough that you really DO NOT WANT to do this. Look at them, but leave them alone.

You beat me to it!

Was just about to say the same thing: if you've ever been chased by a swan, they are scary.

If you are new to Miss Raquel, you should read the fictional she wrote. "Life's Choices" or something like that. It was about abortion and finding the perfect man. You know you can trust a strange man who follows you around by the fact that he is dressed nice. One of our members wrote her own version of "Life's Choices" that was just rolling in the floor funny.

You beat me to it!

Was just about to say the same thing: if you've ever been chased by a swan, they are scary.

I was bitten by a duck when I was small. I still have a scar. Look but don't touch, for your own safety!

And to whoever said that some people hit back when you slap them - I was just coming here to say that. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I suspect that the only thing Raquel knows about swans she learned from Christian romance novels.

Or maybe this virginity thing is really getting to her. I can't be the only one who saw the list and though of Zeus seducing Leda after taking the form of a swan.

WAIT she knows about us? I missed that! What did she do/say when she found us?

My favorite is the 4 pillows. I think by including details like that, she thinks she is writing beautifully or something.

She once wrote a whole blog post about something I wrote here, so obviously she reads here. You would think that having a bunch of godless heathens read your blog and not see the love of Christ and instead only see how much Miss Raquel loves herlself would be enough to make her pause and rethink her actions, but it never does.

You beat me to it!

Same here. I got chased by a goose once and those things hiss! It was really pretty frightening.

Guest Anonymous

I've been pondering this one for a while:

meet Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Give him a hug and thank him for existing.

It's on the bucket list at number 99, but it does not appear on the original post (found here: god-sdaughter.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/one-hundred-things-id-like-to-do.html).

Mostly, I just think it's odd. It puzzles me. It's not "act in a movie with Joseph Gordon-Levitt" like some of the "sing a song with X" entries.

Also, the other named celebrities are Adam Young (had to Google, but a Christian), Jason Castro (another Google search, another Christian), and Royal Tailor (same). Isn't Joseph Gordon-Levitt a secular Jewish liberal? Is it weird that I find that weird?

Guest Anonymous

I don't actually read Raquel's blog (although I do dig in occasionally when it comes up here) so I did not know about the Joseph Gordon-Levitt thing. My God, I wish I'd left well enough alone! Curiosity killed the cat, folks. Here are some links:

god-sdaughter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/miss-raquels-ramblings-3.html

pinterest.com/MissRaquel316/legit-levitt/

I don't actually read Raquel's blog (although I do dig in occasionally when it comes up here) so I did not know about the Joseph Gordon-Levitt thing. My God, I wish I'd left well enough alone! Curiosity killed the cat, folks. Here are some links:

god-sdaughter.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/miss-raquels-ramblings-3.html

pinterest.com/MissRaquel316/legit-levitt/

Wow.. that was the first time I'd ever been to Raquel's blog myself. :shock: It is so repulsive when sheltered teenagers think they are God's gift to the world and instead their writings just seem ignorant. But unfortunately we know that's not limited to teenagers. :?

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much....

1-- She wants to hug Levitt.

2-- She wants to thank Levitt for existing. (Wtf?)

3-- She dedicates an entire board on Pinterest of Levitt with more pins than I've seen on one board by even avid pinners.

4-- She draws detailed pictures of Levitt.

5-- She thinks Levitt is amazing.

Is it just me or are all 5 points above the recipe for How To Have A Crush On Some One?

Sorry Miss Raquel... call it what you want but THAT is you having a crush on Levitt and you need to stand convicted and surrender this area of your heart back to God before you commit another act of emotional fornication and your future husband misses out on another piece of your adorable little heart. :naughty:

I'm sure she is just admiring his godly countenance. Her heart his saved for her one twoo wuv who will sweep her off her feet and dance in the rain and also sit around and pose for pictures with her.

This girl is what 18 or 19? She seems to be light-years behind her peer group as far as intellectual maturity goes. Someone get her to reality immediately! Perhaps a more seasoned FJer can explain to me why someone must refer to themselves as "Miss"? I'm Miss Raquel's age and the only time I'm ever referred to as "Miss" is when my professors call on me in class.

Touch a swan?

Swans are downright mean and can be aggressive.

From her FB page:

Read this in my devotions today: 'Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.' {2 Timothy 3:12} That verse really encouraged me and reminded me that every single negative comment I get on my blog, every single post on a forum telling others how awful my blog is...every single one of those, counts as a persecution against me. But hey, I'm living for my Maker...not for others and what they think of me. I count it all joy when I experience back biting - if all to the glory of God. ♥

Oh honey, people talking about your PUBLIC blog and how they think that you focus more on yourself than God, that isn't persecution. Try having people deny you the right to marry, you know what you will vote to do. You persecute others in the name of your god.

This comes right after this post on FB:

Comments on a photo of mine on instagram:

Miss A: '...You are seriously so inspirational to me. I love your blog ♥ God bless you ♥'

Me: 'oh.my.goodness. Your comment made my day! You are so sweet!...'

Miss A: 'I can't believe I'm talking to you:):):):):):)'

#ifeellikeaceleb

:lol: :roll:

I wonder if Miss Raquel knows how liberal Joseph Gordon Levitt is. He is a huge supporter of gay marriage/gay rights and he once said he didn't care if some people think that he is gay.

Archived