IGNORED

Miss Raquel

formergothardite

Well her instagram has plenty of pictures of her if anyone is sad about not seeing eleventy billion self-photos of her making cuties faces.

She is 17, she hasn't really been waiting a long time for God to send her a husband.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am excited, to say the least, but I find it a bit daunting - ONLY because I really want to come across to the girls there that I don’t have it altogether. I don’t want them to think that I’m telling them all this because ‘this is how it’s supposed to be done’.

Miss Raquel, isn't lying a sin? Why else would you be talking other than to show off how perfectly you live the perfect life and perfectly listen to God?

Well her instagram has plenty of pictures of her if anyone is sad about not seeing eleventy billion self-photos of her making cuties faces.

She is 17, she hasn't really been waiting a long time for God to send her a husband.

I don't really know all that much about Miss Raquel-her blog looks so mainstream and she drew all those pictures of celebrities so is she a true-blue fundie SAHD? Is this why she's trying to be a model/equestrian/actress/singer/speaker/writer/artist//queen of the world because she has nothing else to do?

I think she is just spoiled, have parents who will not make her work or go to college and cater to her every whim. She has built her blog following over being this fundie SAHD, but her real life seems to not match up with half the stuff she blogs.

I think she is just spoiled, have parents who will not make her work or go to college and cater to her every whim. She has built her blog following over being this fundie SAHD, but her real life seems to not match up with half the stuff she blogs.

I can see that-she seems like the kind of person who has never received criticism before in her life.

I bet she will only pick five people who will praise her to be the ones to help "edit" her three novels.

I don't really know all that much about Miss Raquel-her blog looks so mainstream and she drew all those pictures of celebrities so is she a true-blue fundie SAHD? Is this why she's trying to be a model/equestrian/actress/singer/speaker/writer/artist//queen of the world because she has nothing else to do?

She's trying to be a model/equestrienne/actress/singer/speaker/writer/artist/Queen of the World because she isn't mature enough to handle a real job, with a boss and everything. Also she's going after every one of them at once because she's still childish enough to think it's possible to wish oneself into being a Renaissance woman, and because settling down to just one, with a knowledgeable mentor, would expose her to the harsh winds of considered criticism and deadlines and other things her flowerlike spirit could not bear.

Basically everybody has to wuv her. If they don't they're big meanies and she runs away. It's normal to feel that way during adolescence, but people who aren't out and out narcissists mature past this stage. Miss Raquel is getting so much egoboo for her playacting that I wonder if she'll stay in this silly-ass adolescent stage until she's old enough not to be cute anymore.

ETA: The playacting aspect is why I was after her for so long to take care of the grodier aspects of owning a horse, such as sheath cleaning. If she could just pick one thing and work hard at it, and accept that parts of it were bound to be messy, boring, and/or difficult, and that she might have to work for a long time with a critical teacher in order to be really good at it . . . well, then, she probably wouldn't be featured here, would she?

Also, if she gets tired of her camera because she's come to the end of the easy things she can do with it, it won't take any harm from being ignored in a corner. A horse, not so much.

• 4 weeks later...

Raquel's little sister has been having stomach pains since christmas eve, on Saturday night they finally took her to the hospital and it looks like her appendix might have ruptured. They were transporting her to another hospital. I hope she is going to be okay. Isn't a ruptured appendix really bad?

This is all on her FB page which she hasn't updated since Saturday. I really do hope this little girl is okay.

This is all on her FB page which she hasn't updated since Saturday. I really do hope this little girl is okay.

Agreed. A ruptured appendix is nothing to mess with. Poor kiddo. :(

Her little sister's appendix did rupture. Poor thing. :cry:

Miss Raquel took the time to make it all about her and wallow in self-pity:

This is definitely not the way I pictured myself spending New Year's. I was planning on going to a friends' house...staying up till the ball dropped...spending the night...have a great New Year's Day.

INSTEAD...

I'm here at home, watching my youngest siblings, while my sister Lydia is in the hospital, recovering from a ruptured appendix. Mama is with her. Noah is housesitting. Dad was with Mama and Lydia but had to work today, so he'll be here tonight.

This has been one of the roughest weekends of my entire year. Gee, what a way to bring in the New Year, right?

Well today, especially, I was feeling pretty down. I mean, all my plans went out the window because of the emergency surgery for my sister and my responsibility to stay home. And I couldn't go anywhere or do anything fun and exciting cuz I was needed to watch the little ones and make meals, etc...etc...

But then god showed her how awful she was being:

God really turned me upside down and made me realize just how ridiculous of a little brat I was being. And when I asked Him to forgive me of how selfish I was being, how much I wanted things to work out for me, I could just picture Him smiling down on me...and from then on, the rest of my day went splendidly...

Yes, god is up there smiling down on Miss Raquel giving her a splendid day while children starve. :roll:

She used the word "besties" way too often, I guess it is the new "legit". She is still writing to her husband(so much for not focusing on get married and being prepared to live the single life) and she started a "Blessing Book" which I have no idea what that is.

Oh, and her mom is pregnant again. Another self-absorbed, shallow fundie child being brought into the world.

Archived