IGNORED

when your faith is not as strong as a can of Dr pepper.

doggie

Got to love how even dr pepper can make you doubt your faith. what a bunch of idiots I mean really. this image is nothing new but I guess it is if you don't get out much.

I laughed out loud at that. Normally I'd just say "it's just an ad. Build a bridge and get over it already!" but some people are never happy unless they have something to complain about.

Complaining about it might be the worst thing these people could have done because it brings attention to Dr. Pepper and the ad.

Note to self: buy Dr. Pepper soon...

I try not to drink a lot of soda, but I do like Dr. Pepper. I'm gonna have to go buy a case!

People spend way too much time trying to find things to be offended about. I think the ad is clever.

I don't like Dr Pepper, it tastes like cough medicine to me. But I seriously don't get the reasoning for these people being such a butthurt over an advertisement funny.

Even if you genuinely don't believe in evolution, what makes you go to the place of seeing this as a slight on your beliefs? and suddenly wanting to like boycott the product or company? How the heck do people get through the day taking shit like this so seriously... It just boggles my mind...

As one commenter said, would they be OK if it showed Jesus sipping a nice can of DR.P in ANY context? They'd find something to get upset about no matter what, thats for sure!

See; its ok for Christians to feel "offended" at those kinds of ads. But when it comes to pro-birthers' ads/blogs that compare the Holocaust to abortion; the jews shouldn't get mad; because its the same thing, and they don't understand that another holocaust is happening right now to the unborn. :evil: Fundie logic is fucked up.

I'm actually surprised by how little fuss there was over that.

Yeah... I refuse to support them (I don't actually drink soda, but I won't buy any for the Mr. if I do the shopping :D) after that ad campaign.

I don't get how they are still in business after branding themselves "not for women," honestly. It makes me angry when people blow it off... it is by far one of the most sexist campaigns I can remember.

The ad referenced by the OP is pretty amusing though. Won't change my buying habits but I enjoyed the picture. And knowing that it probably pissed some fundies off somewhere...

Archived