IGNORED

True Blood: Oh Those Defrauding Vampires!

Bozoette

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does everyone think of that creepy doll? I had a nightmare that it burned down my house that woke me up at 3 am and i couldn't get back to sleep for like 2 hours I was that terrified.

What does everyone think of that creepy doll? I had a nightmare that it burned down my house that woke me up at 3 am and i couldn't get back to sleep for like 2 hours I was that terrified.

ahahahah yeah I would never see myself give that doll to a baby O_o

it's creepy and I think it's the one writing te stuff on the wall...maybe something marnie revived in her stupidity.

During all the scenes with the writing on the wall, I kept bursting out, "It's not the baby! It's the doll! Can't you see?" I'm afraid they're going to hurt the baby, and I just can't keep quiet about it. My poor husband.

I don't think they'd hurt the baby, but i also think the doll might hurt the baby, if that makes sense. Wasn't the doll around and creepy when hoyt and Jessica had it, before Marni was reviving things? I think it's a possesed doll. I do think the doll has something to do with witches though...it wouldn't make sense to me otherwise.

I had to chuckle at the scene where Lil Mikey decapitated the Barbie dolls. When my (now 26) niece was about 7 and totally uninterested in dolls, my brother said, "How would like a nice Barbie for Christmas?" and my niece replied, "I'll rip its head off!"

WTH is up with Debbie? Its been awhile since I read the books, but I thought she died? I think is is gonna cause some problems cause...well that is just the vibe I get.

I could do without Tera.

I loved Pam in the book and love her on the show!

Eric is about 10,000 times better on the show than my tiny imagination made him out to be....god he is ten kinds of fuckable!

OMG it's on tommorow! I'm excited:) I predict Sookie will be having sex with Eric in tomorrow's episode, which I have been waiting for forever, and Bill will catch her and go crazy. I also really want to see Jason as a were panter, and a little bit of Jason/Jessica chemistry. But that's just what I want to happen tomorrow, i'm not sure if it will.

OMG it's on tommorow! I'm excited:) I predict Sookie will be having sex with Eric in tomorrow's episode, which I have been waiting for forever, and Bill will catch her and go crazy. I also really want to see Jason as a were panter, and a little bit of Jason/Jessica chemistry. But that's just what I want to happen tomorrow, i'm not sure if it will.

one of the sneak peek is pretty explicit about that: http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/index.htm ... IATuUXOA==

Dear writers, for someone who gets crazy reactions from mosquito bites, ***spoiler*** sex in the swamp is NOT sexy. Thank you for your consideration.

And Mr Skarsgaard, I might just need reviving salts next week if you go on being sexy like that ;)

Why?

I'm not "feeling" Sookie and Eric the way Sookie and Bill seemed to have chemistry. I dont know if its the writing of the actors, I'm just not into it. Eric is fucking HOT... but just isnt working for me...

The whole witch thing is bothering me. I like the vampires... but I also kind of like the idea of a 400 year old vendetta!

The doll creeps me out. Its like chucky!

Ugh, I hate Bill in the series. He's such a Gary Stu.

Yup. and this episode was screaming at his head: you're an asshole, which in the end he is not.

This episode implies many changes from the books... I really wonder how they'll all work out... The swamp scene was kind of weird... but I think Eric and Sookie work well :P At least amnesia-ed Eric... They're both... naive I guess and genuinely nice...

I'm the kind of person who almost always prefers the original book over any movie or TV series made from it, and I read almost all of the Sookie Stackhouse books before I started watching True Blood--but I must admit that I far prefer the series in this case. I think Alan Ball has shown true genius in taking an entertaining but slightly pedestrian series of books and making it into something edgy and timely.

But I don't care that Bill's a Gary Stu. Call me a wuss, but I've always preferred the nice guys over the bad boys.

I'm the kind of person who almost always prefers the original book over any movie or TV series made from it, and I read almost all of the Sookie Stackhouse books before I started watching True Blood--but I must admit that I far prefer the series in this case. I think Alan Ball has shown true genius in taking an entertaining but slightly pedestrian series of books and making it into something edgy and timely.

But I don't care that Bill's a Gary Stu. Call me a wuss, but I've always preferred the nice guys over the bad boys.

But Bill's not a nice guy, or even a good guy. He set out to use Sookie from the start.

But Bill's not a nice guy, or even a good guy. He set out to use Sookie from the start.

Yeah, but then he fell in love with her--and there's also the big conflict thing between his human Southern-gentleman nature and his feral vampire nature, which I find intriguing.

OMG last night was the most exciting episode ever! Seriously on the edge of my seat the whole time. It has renewed my faith in the show.

Also Jessica can't die because I love her. I know she could be saved, but how can Jason stop a vampire? I was in tears at the end. She better be totally fine. Bill, Eric and Pam better also be fine. Or else I will cry some more.

What did everyone else think?

elpha,

I'm sure he can stop her, the silver was supposed to make her weaker... maybe she'll bite him too...

this is so getting out of the book plot!!!

Maybe it's a good thing if it's getting out of the book plot? I know if I had read the books and the show ended up being exactly like them, i'd be really annoyed and stop watching.

Oooo I forgot about the silver making her weaker! Now I have hope~!. Though she iiis still a vampire, so I think it'll be close. Also did you love how Sookie and Eric got caught having sex once again? Haha, those two can never get privacy.

I will say after this episode I have been converted to the Sookie/Eric pairing. I didn't like them together before but now I do. I wish it wasn't such a cliff hanger ending, I can't wait till next week.

I like both the book and the series, for different reasons. The books details her life like it's normal (all those desciptions of her hair, makeup, clothing) and I like her internal chatter. The series allows you to visualise the totally smoking men!

About Sunday's episode:

OMG! They better not kill Jessica off! I will be so pissed! I don't think they will, though, because she's a fan favorite.

About Jason (w/ book spoilers):

WTF is up with him? Why isn't he turning into a were-panther? He does in the books.

ahahah elpha I had the exact same thought on Eric/Sookie :P

tehgoobster, I don't know about Jason... it just does not make sense at all

Why was he raped by those women if he's not transforming? I mean they won't have baby panthers... so WTH?

Archived