IGNORED

True Blood: Oh Those Defrauding Vampires!

Bozoette

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did you all think of the finale? OMG! :shock:

I'm thinking they're getting far away from the books! And stop killing people!!!!

I finally got around to the season finale. I AM NOT HAPPY!!!! Very not! Good cliffhangers, but that last scene had me just going "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Stop killing people.

PS: I think it should be international law that Alexander Skarsgard be prohibited from wearing clothing.

I finally got around to the season finale. I AM NOT HAPPY!!!! Very not! Good cliffhangers, but that last scene had me just going "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Stop killing people.

PS: I think it should be international law that Alexander Skarsgard be prohibited from wearing clothing.

ok!

Too many hanging plot threads. The Hotshot thing was gross and went nowhere, which means they'll probably drag it up next season, plus the last minute Andy and the Fairy thing. And I'm not at ALL happy about what they did to Tara.

I think it should be international law that Alexander Skarsgard be prohibited from wearing clothing.

Chuck in Joe Manganiello and we have a deal.

I disliked the season finale. It was a mess... I have appreciated the season so far though, so the last episode really disappointed me. Seriously why all the killing? And I realize that Tara has been a very hated character, but I think more have people started to like her (I did as well)...

well she's not dead yet.

:)

I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a vampire. Bill and Eric will almost certainly feel Sookie's fear, so you know they're more than likely going to be busting down her door to try to get to her. One of them may turn Tara. That would be kind of cool.

I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes a vampire. Bill and Eric will almost certainly feel Sookie's fear, so you know they're more than likely going to be busting down her door to try to get to her. One of them may turn Tara. That would be kind of cool.

well yes unless they get the crap that when she broke up with both of them it broke the bound and they can't feel or hear her. Or maybe they're having wild sex and will need some time to go over :P Well as long as it's not Eric who turns Tara I'll be ok.

Archived