IGNORED

True Blood: Oh Those Defrauding Vampires!

Bozoette

ahahah elpha I had the exact same thought on Eric/Sookie :P

tehgoobster, I don't know about Jason... it just does not make sense at all

Why was he raped by those women if he's not transforming? I mean they won't have baby panthers... so WTH?

Do you think Eric/Sookie have lasting power? I thought Bill/Sookie had lasting power, so I'm not the best judge of such things :)

About Jason

i really wish he had turned into a were-panther. It was such a let down he didn't. I'm still hoping one of those women, particularly Chrystal, is pregnant. It doesn't have to be a baby panther to mess up his life more than they already did. Though I do think Jason is going to save Jessica at the very last possible minute so we all think she died, but she really didn't, and then they're going to fall in love and live happily ever after. That just makes me sad for Hoyt, because he's so sweet and adorable.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the most recent episode too! My favorite part was Ginger jumping on Pam's coffin to keep her from heading into the sun. That was just the right amount of comic relief, in addition to Pam getting the treatment from the weird lady doctor! Poor, poor Pam - she's really one of my favorite characters on the show.

I loved the most recent episode too! My favorite part was Ginger jumping on Pam's coffin to keep her from heading into the sun. That was just the right amount of comic relief, in addition to Pam getting the treatment from the weird lady doctor! Poor, poor Pam - she's really one of my favorite characters on the show.

I like her too, but I can't even look at her anymore. Icky! :D I thought she had the prettiest coffin ever.

I'm having a hard time with Sookie and Eric, not because of the characters or the plot, but because of the music! Maybe's it's just my sense of humor, but I keep expecting the camera to pull back and show us a chamber orchestra in the corner of the room.

I agree Terrie way too much music for them... Bozoette you're so right that was fun! I still hope the witch will reverse the thing....

Elpha did you read the books?

I agree Terrie way too much music for them... Bozoette you're so right that was fun! I still hope the witch will reverse the thing....

Elpha did you read the books?

No, because I was afraid they'd ruin the show for me. I know they're not exactly the same, but I figured they're similar enough, and I hate spoilers of all time :D I figure i'd be safe reading the first 3 but I need to take the time to actually get them and read them.

I think Sookie and Eric will be the end game in the books. I'm not sure about the show, since Ball has been very public about his hard on for Bill.

I think Sookie and Eric will be the end game in the books. I'm not sure about the show, since Ball has been very public about his hard on for Bill.

what do you mean (I don't think I understand "end game") I think they won't end up together.

what do you mean (I don't think I understand "end game") I think they won't end up together.

I think the series will end with them together. There are only 2 more books, and Harris has strongly hinted that was how it would end.

I think the series will end with them together. There are only 2 more books, and Harris has strongly hinted that was how it would end.

Really?

I thought her cutting the bonds to him with no afterthought showing that they just would stop being together. I mean is she going to be a vampire? How's that gonna work out in the long term? I mean I loooooove Eric, but seems impossible unless she turns... or he becomes human somehow....

I just watched the episode and this scene was hilarious.. still have to laugh when I think about it! Can't wait to see the next one and I really hope that Jessica won't be harmed!!

I just watched the episode and this scene was hilarious.. still have to laugh when I think about it! Can't wait to see the next one and I really hope that Jessica won't be harmed!!

HBO just gave this answer away today on one of the previews they post on their site

She survives

was kinda lame from them, although I do like previews!!

It will have something to do with her fairy blood, if the spoilers I read are correct. It will somehow make her stop aging.

It will have something to do with her fairy blood, if the spoilers I read are correct. It will somehow make her stop aging.

I see... makes sense... I'm all better about it now :P

Since I just saw the most recent episode, there was 1 thing that confused me...so if anyone can explain, i'd like that.

WTF was up with that bed in the snow? At first i thought vampire blood induced hallucination, but why did Eric see it too? He never hallucinated off Sookie's blood before. Also he bit her and no wound? WTF? :lol: i'm confused

Also there were a couple things that panicked me, because this episode was just as exciting as the last.

Is Sookie going to be ok? Is Eric? I love them and they have to!

Also, anyone else suddenly like Sookie/Alcide? Anyone else think Hoyt went a bit overboard and think he's a jerk face now.

He has a right to be mad, but some of the things he said to Jessica were too much. He didn't have to be that mean...she wasn't. I hope Jason comes to his senses soon because he is so cute with Jessica and I want them together.

That being said, I just realized the problem with human/vampire relationships in that the human will get old and die and the vampire won't. I wonder if Sookie's thought of that? Or maybe she'll live forever cause she's fairy enough? If vampires were real i'd never date one for that reason. Also, when does Sookie sleep? I guess she must sleep during the day, since we always see her up all night, but lately she hasn't really had any time to sleep at all. And does no one actually work at Merlotte's anymore except Arlene? Sam needs to pay more attention to his business :D

That being said, I just realized the problem with human/vampire relationships in that the human will get old and die and the vampire won't. I wonder if Sookie's thought of that? Or maybe she'll live forever cause she's fairy enough? If vampires were real i'd never date one for that reason.

It's definitely occurred to her. Hugo, the human who goes to the Fellowship with her in season 2, talks about it with her (since he's "in love" with vampire Isabel) and talks about how much he wants Isabel to turn him so they can be together forever.

Since I just saw the most recent episode, there was 1 thing that confused me...so if anyone can explain, i'd like that.

WTF was up with that bed in the snow? At first i thought vampire blood induced hallucination, but why did Eric see it too? He never hallucinated off Sookie's blood before. Also he bit her and no wound? WTF? :lol: i'm confused

Also there were a couple things that panicked me, because this episode was just as exciting as the last.

Is Sookie going to be ok? Is Eric? I love them and they have to!

Also, anyone else suddenly like Sookie/Alcide? Anyone else think Hoyt went a bit overboard and think he's a jerk face now.

He has a right to be mad, but some of the things he said to Jessica were too much. He didn't have to be that mean...she wasn't. I hope Jason comes to his senses soon because he is so cute with Jessica and I want them together.

That being said, I just realized the problem with human/vampire relationships in that the human will get old and die and the vampire won't. I wonder if Sookie's thought of that? Or maybe she'll live forever cause she's fairy enough? If vampires were real i'd never date one for that reason. Also, when does Sookie sleep? I guess she must sleep during the day, since we always see her up all night, but lately she hasn't really had any time to sleep at all. And does no one actually work at Merlotte's anymore except Arlene? Sam needs to pay more attention to his business :D

Your last paragraph is answered in Alecto and mine discussion :P

as for 1-

I did not mind it, my roomie thought it was weird but I think it just meant they're both high on each other...

for 2-

the show revolves around Sookie, and Eric is pretty much very important in the rest of the books but I don't know where their plots will take them...

for 3-

It was just so funny the contradiction between Jess's dream of the break up - the cry baby she kills and Jason running to her vs Hoyt being a despised mean ex and jason strapping on a pair for once and saying "no" lol Hoyt was mean but Jess was stupid and really not handling well things at the end...

I am all for Sookie/Eric, Alcide obviously is as bad in choosing relationship as Sookie... I actually like Eric the let Sookie do what she wants I can't help it...

I love True Blood. I have read all the books and watch it every Sunday night, as well as buy the seans on DVD. I am a groupie.

Eric is my favorite vampire. That body! His bum is the best!

About the latest episode:

The only way the Sookie-Bill-Eric threeway could have been made better would have been making it a fourway with Alcide. Homina-homina-homina...

About the latest episode:

The only way the Sookie-Bill-Eric threeway could have been made better would have been making it a fourway with Alcide. Homina-homina-homina...

lol totally....

with some man on man action there :P

Haha, my friend saw that episode before me, and she said Sookie had exactly her fantasy and she was disappointed it wasn't more graphic :D

I'm not into the boys, so I told her, she could have Eric and Bill, and I'd have Sookie. That red thing she was wearing was hot! Also, who cheered when Jessica and Jason finally got together? I did. :)

Haha, my friend saw that episode before me, and she said Sookie had exactly her fantasy and she was disappointed it wasn't more graphic :D

Me too!

As for Jason and Jessica:

The shit's gonna hit the fan when Hoyt finds out! Yikes!

As for Debbie:

She's pretty shady! I'm not going to say much more, but those of you who've read the books should know what's coming. I wonder if they're going to go there on the show.

lol totally....

with some man on man action there :P

Ditto on the contents of the last spoiler there. I often wonder why a heterosexual grandmother would get a buzz off such a thing.

Archived